Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE post after much research... read if you dare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many threads on girth, hundreds, read them a nd post on them. They are here for all of us. We can always see your ideas on other threads as well.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but is this theory based on NBPEL or BPEL
      Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
      EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
      EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Gonna try not to be negative in this reply but is size important as you say?
        Size matters but it is only part of being her best.
        I don't have a scientific fancy words to explain what I mean.
        But I will try
        I do believe your stated size to please all 7 something long by close to 6 inch girth is a fair guess but it is useless until you turn on her mind, body, curiosity, animal desire and don't forget the excitement of something new.
        I bike will go faster with bigger tires but a bike with peddles will win a race only because peddles tie the man to the bigger tires
        Relax I'm a pro

Comment

Some how it is like entering a zone.
          Feeling better then any drug could give.
          A continuous thing even outside the bedroom.
          You will know you are in that zone when she comes to you for sex because of all the things you haven't listed.

I guess in short keep her head ringing..lol
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcpa...e_gdata_player
          Relax I'm a pro

Comment

Originally posted by lil-crazy View Post
            Gonna try not to be negative in this reply but is size important as you say?
            Size matters but it is only part of being her best.
            I don't have a scientific fancy words to explain what I mean.
            But I will try
            I do believe your stated size to please all 7 something long by close to 6 inch girth is a fair guess but it is useless until you turn on her mind, body, curiosity, animal desire and don't forget the excitement of something new.
            I bike will go faster with bigger tires but a bike with peddles will win a race only because peddles tie the man to the bigger tires
            Right on!
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

If you can't turn on the woman, then your penis size don't mean much to her.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Im still kinda curious about the way we're measuring here..
                Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                  If you can't turn on the woman, then your penis size don't mean much to her.
                  Indeed!
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I can co-sign with the comment about horny goatweed...it works very well in fact my gf told me it works "too well" and asked me to stop taking it! I too drank it in a tea...it took a couple of days to notice any difference but by then it's in ur system for quite some time...and it's not expensive...I have been purchasing my boxes $5 for 20 bags.
                    Fear not, for I am AWESOME!!! :cool:

Comment

• Haven't done PE in close to (or >) a year PE but I do edge from time to time.

I will tell you what I noticed after keeping my diet about 90% natural (no sodas, burgers, chips in months/years).
                      Lots of nuts, seeds, veggies, dark green leafy veggies, white meat (esp fish), ginkgo, ginseng, tea (green, oolong and white), lentils, beans, fruits, olive oil, almond oil, vitamin D and some dairy and poultry products later ...

I've had my fair share of natural zinc, healthy fats, selenium, vitamin E, antioxidants and other important chemicals necessary for increased blood flow and testosterone (got mt T test it was above average). My veins are still prominent so diet does do wonders.

Exercise: bodyweight + gymnastic conditioning as well as cardio keeps me in a fairly good state. Have to take it easy due to tendinitis but I've been doing alternatives to keep my stamina up.

Remember: sleep, vitamin D help regulate your hormones so you feel good after a rest, recover well, gain and don't get winter depression. Push yourself (but be careful) so your brain releases endorphins and it's good for your self confidence anyway.

You can already increase your sperm amount and quality with diet alone and exercise helps your stamina. So yeah natural stuff helps.
                      Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

• Welcome back Hanma, have not seen you around.

Comment

• Hey man, nice to see you again

Just been busy with college and jobs basically. I do sneak around occasionally.
                          Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

• I really don't think you need all the DAA and supplements to increase T. I'd go the other way, decrease estrogen with DIM or Indole-3, basically eat broccoli. Lower your E and your T will rise. Second get lots of sleep. You won't produce T without 7-9 hours of sleep. Eat saturated poly and monounsaturated fats for T. You could take mucuna pruriens 99% which lowers prolactin and increases dopamine thus increasing T, but you're messing with your neurotransmitters.

But all this the supplements in the world can't compete with plenty of protein, water, complex carbs, veggies, multivitamin, a workout exercise plan, sunlight for vitamin D, and sleep. But the cheapest most effective supplements for T are before bed 30mg of zinc and 200mg of magnesium. Don't take melatonin it increases prolactin.

I'm not new to PE. I've been doing it since 2004. I am also a body builder so I know alot about supplements. I totally agree with the types of Va jay jays though. Tight girls I have found were Venezuelan, Puerto Rican, and Asain.

Comment

• This thread is getting way off topic, lets get it back on track.

Comment

• "science"

Yeah right, you would have to measure X amount of women, then do research on them whilst aroused etc. and then do after-sex questions to even begin to call this thing "science".

I do think what you write is logical and may seem right, but it's not scientifically proved. Stop giving those out there with average dicks bad confidence because you think you know everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X