Goal by November 1st 2013
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5"

Ultimate goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
      Well, the 100 lbs for 8 hours a day was kind of an exaggeration. My above post is more accurate.

If you surpass the yield strength of a tissue, you don't have to "cement" it. It will never return to its original length, ever, period. The question is whether or not we truly cause plastic deformation with PE, or if we simply train our penis to expand more elastically. In this case, "cementing" would be necessary.
      That's not true at all. If you surpass the strength of the ligaments(not tissue), you will tear it causing serious injury which are harder to repair than simply fibers. Have you ever torn a hamstring in sports? It really takes time and caution when hanging so you DON'T tear the ligaments but slowly stretch them and give them time to adapt which is key. Cementing even takes time because you don't add more strain but keep the current strain for deal of time allowing the adaptation and fiber growth to take effect.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I don't think you know the difference between yield strength and tensile strength. Tensile strength = serious tear or rupture. Yield strength = plastic deformation and microtears which will be filled in with healthy tissue when it heals. When a force pushes a material into its plastic range, it will never return to its original length, ever, period. This definition is in every single biomechanics and materials engineering book and you can see this behavior in stress-strain curves, so I do not need to quote my sources. Go open any biomechanics or materials science book and read a little.

When you tear a hamstring that means you surpassed the tensile strength of it. Like I said I'm not even sure if we deform our shit plastically with PE. We may just be training our tissues to reach further elastically. Did you not even read the paragraph where I described my fantasy stretching device? THAT would deform our shit plastically.
        eow.
        Member of the Month April 2013
        Last edited by eow.; 04-18-2013, 08:24 PM.
        Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I'm somewhat astounded by the people on this thread listing blood quantity as a limitation to penis growth. Your body will produce more blood anytime it sees fit. If your penis grows tenfold, your body will produce more blood to accommodate. What do you think happens when someone donates blood? That It's just gone forever? No. Your body will regenerate it. Imagine how much more blood is needed when one gains substantial muscle mass through exercise. I've personally gained over thirty lbs. of mass in an eight week period when I first began lifting weights. Do you think my blood volume was the same before and after? And as far as the limitations of PE gain, I would like to point out that all this stuff is very new and the people studying and practicing it, who are all non-professionals, as there are no PE professionals, are discovering new results and developing new ideas and experiments all the time. To answer the posted question, there's no physiological reason why PE should have a limit.

Comment

I agree. As long as your smooth muscle relaxes fully, you will have 100% erection no matter how much you gain.
            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by HailEros View Post
              I'm somewhat astounded by the people on this thread listing blood quantity as a limitation to penis growth. Your body will produce more blood anytime it sees fit. If your penis grows tenfold, your body will produce more blood to accommodate. What do you think happens when someone donates blood? That It's just gone forever? No. Your body will regenerate it. Imagine how much more blood is needed when one gains substantial muscle mass through exercise. I've personally gained over thirty lbs. of mass in an eight week period when I first began lifting weights. Do you think my blood volume was the same before and after? And as far as the limitations of PE gain, I would like to point out that all this stuff is very new and the people studying and practicing it, who are all non-professionals, as there are no PE professionals, are discovering new results and developing new ideas and experiments all the time. To answer the posted question, there's no physiological reason why PE should have a limit.
              No way you gained 30 lbs of muscle mass in an 8 week period, period!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by maximumnicolas
                Hi my friend I that can be true. Because one of my best friend had been used prolargentsize herbal penis enlargement pills and in six month he reached his target. He said to me his penis grow up 6 inch more. I trust my friend he never say lie to me.
                Bad news for you my friend, your buddy lied to you so now you know he is full of shit. Prolargentsize is just another bullshit pipe dream for those foolish enough to by enlargement pills, almost as bad as rubbing your dick with fish oil for gains.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

At your maximum blood volume your body only has enough blood to fill 60% of the blood vessel in the body.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Sure i can agree with you on that one, just one little thing.. when you build muscles you can actually reach a limit like you can't get any bigger without steroids, or maybe you can but it will be extremelyyyy slow to get bigger

Comment

Exactly
                      start: November 1st 2012
                      BPEL: 5"
                      EG: 4.4"

current: April 1st 2013
                      BPEL: 5.9"
                      EG: 4.8"

Goal by November 1st 2013
                      BPEL: 6.5"
                      EG: 5"

Ultimate goal
                      BPEL: 8"
                      EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by TheTroll123 View Post
                        Sure i can agree with you on that one, just one little thing.. when you build muscles you can actually reach a limit like you can't get any bigger without steroids, or maybe you can but it will be extremelyyyy slow to get bigger
                        ?...There is NO theoretical limit on how much muscle you can build without steroids. That's complete BS. The only thing steroids do is increase your body's testosterone levels in an artificial way. An increase in testosterone will reduce recovery time for your muscles, thus enabling you to build muscle more frequently. It also increases your general psychological drive to do certain things like lifting weights. But EVERYONE has testosterone. It's just a matter of how much. Men have MUCH more than women and men on steroids will usually be supplementing with much more test than the average man has naturally. Muscles are made larger by tearing the initial tissue and allowing it to rebuild larger in
                        an attempt to allow this particular muscle to handle a larger load in the future. It's a natural defense mechanism for your body. There is NO limit to this process in a theoretical sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          No way you gained 30 lbs of muscle mass in an 8 week period, period!
                          BELIEVE IT. I was in high school and probably still growing naturally, but it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            At your maximum blood volume your body only has enough blood to fill 60% of the blood vessel in the body.
                            Do you think a 5'7" 125 lb. man has the same maximum blood volume as a 5'7" 270 lb. man?

Comment

BELIEVE IT. I was in high school and probably still growing naturally, but it happened.
                              You did not gain 30lbs of lean muscle in eight weeks. It is physically impossible for the body to break down muscle tissue and rebuild it in such a short period of time. You obviously have very little understanding of how the body works. The majority of that weight you gained is likely water weight due to your bodies water retention increasing from lifting and working out. You're saying you gained 4lbs of muscle per week...sorry, but you didn't. Do some research.
                              2/2/2018
                              BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                              NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                              MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Do you think a 5'7" 125 lb. man has the same maximum blood volume as a 5'7" 270 lb. man?
                                What I am saying is it really doesn't matter how big or small the guy is. The body, any body, only has enough blood at one time to fill 60% of the blood vessels it has. Areas of the body that are not in use at a particular time have a limited blood supply. Do you remember when you were told not to go swimming right after you eat? It's because the blood is being used for digestion and if your body needs more blood to muscles while your swimming it is already being used somewhere else and therefore you cramp up. You do get that do you not or do you think we're just one big balloon of blood?
                                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X