No announcement yet.

Advanced study on Penis Enlargement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some questions. Did you get those lumps from the oil or have you always had them? How much girth and length have you gained and in how much time? I'm assuming the first pics on the top left are before pics then the rest are after?

I think you may have some credibility only for the fact you arent selling anything.
    START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
    NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
    GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Not sure what those 14 pictures of your flaccid dick were supposed to show us. My dick gets a bigger flaccid when I massage it with oil, too. Whether it be grapeseed oil, olive oil, vaseline, KY lube, or hand lotion. Not really anything special there.

So without borage oil you now just have fish/flax oil. Do you truly think applying it for 15 minutes a day causes permanent growth of the tissues of your penis?

I told myself I was just going to sit back and watch the thread unfold, but I just can't believe this BS.
      eow.
      Member of the Month April 2013
      Last edited by eow.; 04-19-2013, 01:16 AM.
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

im not selling anything. the lumps are from the oil. thats the plumpness I talk about. The dry skin pics are obviously pre oil application. Before this experiment my head had always been larger than my shaft.

Comment

eow, your avatar picture is of hercule and or mr satan depending on the dub you watch. A character notorious for calling people with unbelieveable powers tricksters, "ITS A TRICK"", he would say, "I'll show you its all smoke and mirrors". Course he never could disproove the tricksters.

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
            Not sure what those 14 pictures of your flaccid dick were supposed to show us. My dick gets a bigger flaccid when I massage it with oil, too. Whether it be grapeseed oil, olive oil, vaseline, KY lube, or hand lotion. Not really anything special there.

So without borage oil you now just have fish/flax oil. Do you truly think applying it for 15 minutes a day causes permanent growth of the tissues of your penis?

I told myself I was just going to sit back and watch the thread unfold, but I just can't believe this BS.

Well sir, ask any Dr. and they will say natural penis enlargement isn't possible and the only way to increase the size is through surgery but we already know thats BS. Nobody has given his technique a try to really say its bullshit. If he is lying then he has a mental issue to be wasting his time and wanting others to waste theirs also..it would be funny and stupid doing this just to make everyone smell fishy

Comment

Thanks PL, but yeah the best way for everyone to know what's up is to educate themselves on what they are going to do.

I'm not knocking your theory because it might work. I think it might be premature though.

I would have to see back up evidence with months to years of using this stuff with pe routines and no negative side effects.

Is that something you are willing to offer?

And the gym is about constructive criticism, we're not trying to attack you. It's just the penis is a very important factor in many of our lives that's why some of us need to see some evidence and testimonials before we undertake something that could actually be dangerous
              Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
              7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
              NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
              NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by Professorlight View Post
                im not selling anything. the lumps are from the oil. thats the plumpness I talk about. The dry skin pics are obviously pre oil application. Before this experiment my head had always been larger than my shaft.

Are those lumps permanent?

Comment

Originally posted by miami-cock View Post
                  Well sir, ask any Dr. and they will say natural penis enlargement isn't possible and the only way to increase the size is through surgery but we already know thats BS. Nobody has given his technique a try to really say its bullshit. If he is lying then he has a mental issue to be wasting his time and wanting others to waste theirs also..it would be funny and stupid doing this just to make everyone smell fishy
                  I am not saying he is lying. I think he is just confused. He said he was autistic so I don't know if we can assume he doesn't have any underlying mental issues. I'm not sure how to say it without looking like I'm hating on someone with autism, because I'm not. I feel kind of bad for Professorlight because like I said he just seems kind of confused. However, he is not exempt from providing at least a little evidence that his method is even remotely possible.

A doctor might say PE is bullshit but we can easily rebut that claim by quoting scholarly sources, or fuck just opening up an anatomy/biomechanics book. You can't expect a doctor to endorse PE. They don't get paid for it, and it could lead to a lawsuit if someone hurts themselves based on a DR's recommendation.

In Professorlight's situation, there has not been one iota of evidence presented that suggests that transdermal fatty acids cause permanent enlargement of any kind of tissue or changes at the molecular level that we could use for PE.

One of you guys needs to help Professorlight out and go find a scholarly source that backs up his theory, if such a source exists.

eow, your avatar picture is of hercule and or mr satan depending on the dub you watch. A character notorious for calling people with unbelieveable powers tricksters, "ITS A TRICK"", he would say, "I'll show you its all smoke and mirrors". Course he never could disproove the trickers.
                  Hercule Satan is the best character in DBZ
                  eow.
                  Last edited by eow.; 04-19-2013, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I do apologize if I come off a bit strident, my only intentions were to bring this to light. I love this hobby like I said I was going to build a website but I would not get the input like you fine folks can provide. You are the scientist of this field I feel. Any one passionate about something always has something to contribute, my claims are not the fabrication of a delusional mad man living in a phantasmagorical sub reality. However......I do think alot. And I do have alot more to offer about bod mod and holistics than just this. Thank you all for your input.

Comment

I am definitely not a "PE scientist." I'm just trying to be rational and honest. I'm sorry if I seem a little harsh at times.

There's always a chance your theory could be true, you just need to post theories with more substance, more "real" supporting evidence, rather than 100% anecdotal without any exact before/after measurements. You also claimed that stretches and devices were "damaging".
                      eow.
                      Last edited by eow.; 04-19-2013, 01:48 AM.

Comment

So, what's the story on this? I read a lot of the thread. Can anyone verify? It does seem that rubbing fish oil on your booty helps it grow plump.. I'm game for most anything.. How about rubbing oil on your girl's butt then rubbing your penis all over it.. Win/win
                        Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

you are necessary eow. because you are right. My wife ironically does know a bit about the mechanics but she passed out hours ago, I'll let her chime in tomorrow. she doesnt do fishoil, she does maca, saw palmetto, fenugreek, and some other 4th thing.

Comment

Ok, maybe you should tell us exactly how your routine is, and how much you've gained and how long you been doing this routine.

Comment

Could this be an allergic reaction to fish oil? I'm sure if you're allergic to something, and you rub it all over your penis, it will swell up.

Comment

Not allergic to anything, also I should point out there is no lumps, just blood vessels that are thicker. I believe there are 2 to 3 reactions at work here. There is swollen, heavier skin that has absorbed the oil, stronger erections

Comment

Working...
                                X