No announcement yet.

Advanced study on Penis Enlargement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not one reason has been given for why this would work. Then someone says they googled borage oil and it has bad side effects and now you say, "oops" don't add borage oil. An experiment starts with a goal or object - what am I trying to achieve; followed by constructive steps to achieve that goal, along with reasons for using or taking the steps you do or did. This is followed up with an hypothesis which explains why the steps you took worked. You haven't done any of this. A website started up with this as your starting point wouldn't go too far. Did you use any oils that didn't work? Why did you pick these three oils? I think you got an idea, bought a bottle of this stuff and started putting it on with no rhyme or reason for why you picked these three (oops now two) oils. What were your measurements before and now? How long have you been doing this? How can you say it is permanent? If you think we are attacking you, we are attacking your approach and conclusions - not you as a human being. I try to live outside the box which is why I have come up with several variations of exercises here, but I didn't report these exercises here until I had thoroughly worked through the various steps. When people asked me questions I had answers.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 08-08-2013, 02:17 PM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

This is an old thread rbi.

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
        This is an old thread rbi.
        Well there goes some much needed burnt brain cells that I'll never get back!!!
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Proffesorlight --- Have you tried the massage Minus the Borage oil? if so did it give u the same effect? I am interested in ur results

Comment

I know this thread is old...But Ive tried this for a few days with (Fish Flax borage & Evening Primrose oil), and No Bullshit but I actualy friggin see what hes talking about. My penis gets pretty thick afterwards more that just with regular vitamin e oil or shea butter...I have no ties with OP and don't gain anything from blowing smoke up his ass and lying to u guys, im just as skeptical as anyone...Im saying that its permanent or anything. But all I know is I can see some major engorgement, Im gonna use up 2 or 3 bottles of this stuff see what happens and report back.

Comment

I have been using EPO and castor oil for about a month now and I have seen an improvement on the thickness after a bathmate session. I find it loosens the skin very well when applied about 20 minutes before hanging or extending.
              Start
              6.8 inches BPEL
              5.0 inches EG

October 15/2014
              7.5 inches BPEL
              7.0 inches NBPEL
              5.5 inches EG
              8.0 inches BPFSL

Short Term Goal (reached)
              7.5 inches BPEL
              5.5 inches EG

Long Term Goal