Benefits of bundling exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
    Oh you mentioned, about getting a device to hold yourself in place while bundled earlier, and I have experience in this area. I did it a good few times with my phallosan. It felt good but also risky as hell. that is why I stopped doing it. You could only go an hour at most in this state! Although it might be worth going back to after reading this thread.
    Just what I have been thinking about today after reading this thread, I tried very carefully but I didn’t manage to fix it. I tried to hold the bell still after I made 1/2 bundle but I couldn’t get the divice in order… Well, I will give it another try on sunday maybe (tomorrow is a complete rest day).
    My road to a bigger penis

Comment

Use the part where it rest on your hip bone area to hold it in place. After you have it bundled, give it a gentle pull to where you usually place it and hold it there, try to get it in a groove that will hold it in place. By the way, make sure you are in a place where you can release the device INSTANTLY! As the ache will come on very very suddenly. 100% DO NOT sleep in it like this, that would be insane.

Originally posted by Scandinavia View Post
      Just what I have been thinking about today after reading this thread, I tried very carefully but I didn’t manage to fix it. I tried to hold the bell still after I made 1/2 bundle but I couldn’t get the divice in order… Well, I will give it another try on sunday maybe (tomorrow is a complete rest day).
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Use the part where it rest on your hip bone area to hold it in place. After you have it bundled, give it a gentle pull to where you usually place it and hold it there, try to get it in a groove that will hold it in place. By the way, make sure you are in a place where you can release the device INSTANTLY! As the ache will come on very very suddenly. 100% DO NOT sleep in it like this, that would be insane.
        Thanks kickinthemebs

I tried it now and it was the way to do it. I feel a little more tension, like pinching a little.

I will try this a little more on sunday but I think this could be a good way to use phallosan in a little more advance way. But of course I will be very careful.

Comment

Take it off the second you feel the "ache" (is the best way I can describe it), don't hesitate! It would be different for different people, but for me it always came at the 45 minutes to an hour point. Be careful, that is a very advanced technique. Perhaps do it for shorter sets or something starting off (15 - 30 mins).

Thanks kickinthemebs

I tried it now and it was the way to do it. I feel a little more tension, like pinching a little.

I will try this a little more on sunday but I think this could be a good way to use phallosan in a little more advance way. But of course I will be very careful.

Comment

I love doing them before my pumping session.

Comment

Take it off the second you feel the "ache" (is the best way I can describe it), don't hesitate! It would be different for different people, but for me it always came at the 45 minutes to an hour point. Be careful, that is a very advanced technique. Perhaps do it for shorter sets or something starting off (15 - 30 mins).
              I will start on sunday and try 15-30 minutes a day with bundle and the the rest of the day use phallosan as normal. I gone report back how it feels/works.

Comment

Okay rbi99, I was messing around with an idea for an alternative way to do a bundled stretch. I will give it a go on Sunday or Monday within my stretching routine and let you know if it is any good.

I tried one or two off them there now, but I think they would work best after a lot of other stretches when your unit is warmed up properly. I think it will definitely be an advanced exercise as the few times I did it were very intense.

Comment

For the lazy ones you can also bundle, and then sit with the going sideways under one of your legs, this shall give a sideway bundled stretch as rbi99 mentioned.
                  I actually kind of like them, will incorporate these in my routine.
                  Anyone else has had special problems with hair crawling on shaft with bundled stretches?
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Keep this up Kickin and I might end up with an 8" pecker!!!
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Would be great if you could get your length moving again because of the bundled!!!

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      Keep this up Kickin and I might end up with an 8" pecker!!!

Comment

I really have to agree with you guys, and kITM.
                        funny thing about bundles, if you take one of those GLADE bags the ''flex'' ones with the little squares in the plastic, and twist you'll really notice after the bag is no only longer but wayyy fatter!
                        It's just a little experiment you can do to see what kinda happens with bundles!
                        Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Since this bundling thing is rather new to me, I have been experimenting with how much is too much. I am working midnights this week so when I go home I sleep about four hours, get up for a while, then grab two or three more before heading back to work. I have been doing a lot of bundled bed fowfers this week with no negative consequences so far. In a three or four hour period I am probably bundled two hours or more. My glans gets a little sore, but as soon as I release and give it a few minutes everything is fine. I am using as much torque as I can get, so my unit is really twisted tightly. So far my unit has shown no signs of fatigue. Again, I don't think my unit has much more room for girth growth, so I am not expecting too much for me, but I still see this as a great opportunity for those who have room to grow. I see this as not only adding girth, but doing so in a more timely manner.

This morning I did my UJ routine, followed by my Testicle Jelq routine. Went to bed (it was 5 am!!!), and immediately bundled for over an hour. Bundled again before getting up around 9:30am. My unit feels great, and with all of that activity being applied to it, nothing negative happened. My UJ workout was one of my better ones to top it off.
                          rbi99
                          Retired Moderator
                          Member of the Month Nov 2017
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by rbi99; 07-27-2014, 09:01 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                            For the lazy ones you can also bundle, and then sit with the going sideways under one of your legs, this shall give a sideway bundled stretch as rbi99 mentioned.
                            I actually kind of like them, will incorporate these in my routine.
                            Anyone else has had special problems with hair crawling on shaft with bundled stretches?
                            I have been so focused on downward stretching to maximize upper lig pull for so many years, I haven't done much side stuff. I know dudes with large sacks often do LAS's by placing under rather then between their cheeks. So far all my crotch hair is where it belongs. Wish I could say the same thing for the hair on my head!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              I see this as not only adding girth, but doing so in a more timely manner.
                              Are you referring to the slightly pumped bundles or the basic bundles? I'm also curious about the phallosan sideways bundles. Was thinking about that after reading the first post. Just scared at the thought of accidentally getting an erection this way.

Comment

For those that do bundles stretches, how often do you do them? Daily, or you treat it like a girth workout and do them only 2-3 times/week?

Comment

Working...
                                X