Lower hanging right testicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower hanging right testicle

Wanted to know how many people have a lower hanging right testicle? Ive heard that left testicles usually hang lower. I'm not sure if mine was always like this or this is new. Has anyone's testicles ever changed alignment before? What causes it?

They say, that with wich hand you masturbate, that testicle is hanging lower..

Or maybe your body is a mirrored, is your heart also on the right?

Maybe it is no big deal, as long as they work

WIP
    Starting Stats 27/05/2015
    NBFL 4" FG 5.1" NBPEL 5.1" EG 5.3"
    BPEL 6.5" measured 3rd july 2015.

Latest 24/11/2015
    NBPFL 4.7" FG 5.0" NBPEL 5.9" EG 5.4"
    BPEL 7.2"

" I am phenomenal, However long that it takes, I'll go to whatever rates, It's gonna make me a monster though"

Comment

Which of your testicles are lower?

Comment

Left cuz i wank with left

WIP
        Starting Stats 27/05/2015
        NBFL 4" FG 5.1" NBPEL 5.1" EG 5.3"
        BPEL 6.5" measured 3rd july 2015.

Latest 24/11/2015
        NBPFL 4.7" FG 5.0" NBPEL 5.9" EG 5.4"
        BPEL 7.2"

" I am phenomenal, However long that it takes, I'll go to whatever rates, It's gonna make me a monster though"

Comment

My left testicle hangs a bit lower too, its completly normal

I wont care if you dont have any pain when your testicle alignment changes. Your body will tell you if its a bad thing, for sure.
          (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

I'm wondering if my we're always like that or not because I have chronic prostatitis and back pain and tension on the left side of body(especially in the piriformis muscle). I'm wondering if that is pulling my left testicle up. No pain in testicles however.

Comment

What does your doc say?
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Well I was checked for hernia last year and didn't find anything. I haven't been back in a while. I've been through the ringer with doctors.

Comment

My left hangs lower than my right, but I'm right handed and had that torsion injury in HS, so once again, I'm an exception to the "rule". I've always heard guys right handed-hang left, and vice-versa. Don't know if there's any correlation there, but I've always parked my penis left, cause that testicle hangs lower, providing a little added "parking space" for my "one-eyed DUDE"! Anybody else hang left, but right-handed like me?

Comment

I'm right handed and lower testicle is right. I think there is something wrong with me, you're normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo10228 View Post
                      I'm right handed and lower testicle is right. I think there is something wrong with me, you're normal.
                      I'm right handed and hang right...nothing wrong with me as far as I know!

I'd find a doc you're happy with and get yourself checked out if I were you...could be getting anxious over nothing.

Comment

dumb question but does anyone think that a lower hanging right testicle could have something to do with a smaller sized penis?? Mine lacks in girth. I know a long shot but maybe someone could verify.

Comment

The theory I've read is that one testis hangs lower to prevent them from crowding when the legs are together.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo10228 View Post
                            dumb question but does anyone think that a lower hanging right testicle could have something to do with a smaller sized penis?? Mine lacks in girth. I know a long shot but maybe someone could verify.
                            Well...that explains my problem then!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              The theory I've read is that one testis hangs lower to prevent them from crowding when the legs are together.
                              Any theories on left or right hanging lower Big Al? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                              X