Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ejaculation volume increase success!! Finally after so many years of research.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Im taking lecithin granules also but separate from the shake. I have tried lecithin by itself before without any difference. I suspect that even if we direct the whole mix to single components, we will not see the same effect. It seems there might be a synergy with the whole nutrition provided by all the ingredients combined.

But each one should try it all together first to asses the result as a single recipe.

Comment

results from the original recipe were not as advertised. personally i take maca all the time anyway and any results seem like they would be just from that and the "abstain for 4 days". output i got from this was normal for taking maca.

question to the OP though may be how long have they been taking the ingredients continuous? which would be important since sometimes ingredients have a build up time and the whole take it for 4 days as a test wont cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by pe318 View Post
        results from the original recipe were not as advertised. personally i take maca all the time anyway and any results seem like they would be just from that and the "abstain for 4 days". output i got from this was normal for taking maca.

question to the OP though may be how long have they been taking the ingredients continuous? which would be important since sometimes ingredients have a build up time and the whole take it for 4 days as a test wont cut it.

Interesting. I have tried the maca by itself, no results.
        The whole mix I didn't take it for more than 4 days to see the effects. And as I mentioned, the difference in volume after 4 days without sex drinking the mix compared to just 4 days without sex and without the mix, is day and night.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
          Interesting. I have tried the maca by itself, no results.
          The whole mix I didn't take it for more than 4 days to see the effects. And as I mentioned, the difference in volume after 4 days without sex drinking the mix compared to just 4 days without sex and without the mix, is day and night.
          Organic Raw Maca Powder is the Best..but I'd say it's more of an energizer and maybe slight euphoriant than anything else...it definitely increases loads though and has a strong effect on libido. Sometimes ridiculously.

Comment

Corageon, what's the best resource you know of for Organic raw maca powder? I'd like to try it!

Comment

Originally posted by corageon View Post
              Organic Raw Maca Powder is the Best..but I'd say it's more of an energizer and maybe slight euphoriant than anything else...it definitely increases loads though and has a strong effect on libido. Sometimes ridiculously.
              Yup, organic raw is what I use. All the ingredients have to be organic. The weird part is that mama by itself does not give me a significant difference, just like we've been seeing from other experiences throughout the years. Theres countless threads on the internet with people trying different supplements and drugs for the cumshot. I have personally tried multiple things. And again, this mix of ingredients is the only thing that has finally given me something I was looking for a long time. The water of life.

Comment

this mix of ingredients is the only thing that has finally given me something I was looking for a long time. The water of life.
                well, even though my initial test did not prove successful i still have ingredients obviously. so i will still try it for a few more days. also, double amounts probably on the main components. the things i have observed with many things like this is:

1. time as i stated. some things require a longer time to actually accumulate. the reason i actually even brought this up in the first place was some things i read before on cordyceps. which is in this.

2. amounts. everyone is different and reacts differently to things. what works in one amount for one person may not for another.

now speaking on #2 from my personal perspective, i have a high tolerance for a lot of things....unfortunately or fortunately depending on which side you look at it. so i think increasing herb amounts may help, then again it may just have no affect at all. lol.

anyway im still interested to see what others report.

Comment

Originally posted by pe318 View Post
                  well, even though my initial test did not prove successful i still have ingredients obviously. so i will still try it for a few more days. also, double amounts probably on the main components. the things i have observed with many things like this is:

1. time as i stated. some things require a longer time to actually accumulate. the reason i actually even brought this up in the first place was some things i read before on cordyceps. which is in this.

2. amounts. everyone is different and reacts differently to things. what works in one amount for one person may not for another.

now speaking on #2 from my personal perspective, i have a high tolerance for a lot of things....unfortunately or fortunately depending on which side you look at it. so i think increasing herb amounts may help, then again it may just have no affect at all. lol.

anyway im still interested to see what others report.

Makes sense. In my case, I am very sensitive to EVERYTHING. Even coffee. I usually don't drink coffee because I'm very sensitive to caffeine, or any kind of stimulant. Even when I tried marihuana many years ago it made me feel horrible. More like a sick feeling. Never tried that shit again. And the same with anything that can alter my normal healthy balance.

So you might be right. Maybe for somebody like you it would take higher dose, perhaps the same shake twice a day, and maybe for a few more days.

Comment

ok, so i looked into a higher dose for this.

this is what i used:
                    3 cup almond milk
                    1 scoop protein powder
                    1 T maca
                    1 T black ant (20:1)
                    1 T cordycep
                    1 T reishi
                    1 T coconut oil

problem:
                    day 1 and 2 were ok. felt the usual upset stomach for a temporary period of time. longer then the original recipe though on the second day. i figured it was just due the increased amount obviously. day 3, extremely upset stomach. felt like taking too much zinc. i know about that....

looked up the science documents and did some weight measurments on the ingredients. 1 T of ant is too much in one go for a 20:1 extract to be taking daily. especially on an empty stomach. it adds up to some where around the average of the typical 50mg tablet. ...but you know its not the same as processed zinc tablet either.

i would say black ant (20:1) keep it at the same amount as orignal or only double it. zinc in the black ant at this level will be between 11mg-22mg.

result:
                    on the third day i decided to see anyway what would happen. it seemed like more output and stronger, but still not painting anything. also, i really dont like protein shakes in general so this was the last test for me.

Comment

How much of each ingredient you were using before??
                      What you listed now as a higher dose is what I am using and I use 2 teaspoon of coconut oil

Comment

How much of each ingredient you were using before??
                        What you listed now as a higher dose is what I am using and I use 2 teaspoon of coconut oil
                        the original recipe amounts
                        Heres the original list:

- 400ml nut milk
                        - 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder
                        - 1 teaspoon organic raw maca powder
                        - 1/2 teaspoon polyrachis ant powder
                        - 1/2 teaspoon cordyceps mushroom
                        - 1/2 teaspoon reishi
                        - 2 dessert spoons melted raw organic coconut oil
                        - 8 almonds, organic, unsalted, raw
                        - a pinch of himalayan salt.
                        which is about..
                        1 1/2 cup almond milk and 4 teaspoon coconut oil conversion. everything else is already in the same kind of measurements.

what i listed is a lot higher than the original. just to be sure you are reading the standard cooking notation correctly. the capital "T" is tablespoon (3 teaspoon) vs. a lowercase "t" denoting a teaspoon.

Comment

Made the following experiment. For the last 10 days I took out the coconut oil, ant powder, omega man. Not the same results. Significantly less volume. So we could say that maybe the coconut oil or the ant power is the secret. Well, in my opinion and experience, NO. I could go on and experiment with each individually but i am pretty sure that the effectiveness of this mix is the synergy between all the original ingredients in the formula. It works perfect for me.

Comment

Wow, didn't know about it. Definitely try it! thanks

Comment

you're welcome man. You don't lose anything by trying it. Even if you don't get the desired results, the shake is unbelievable healthy nutrition. Full of all the basic nutrients the body needs.

Comment

Made the following experiment. For the last 10 days I took out the coconut oil, ant powder, omega man. Not the same results. Significantly less volume. So we could say that maybe the coconut oil or the ant power is the secret. Well, in my opinion and experience, NO. I could go on and experiment with each individually but i am pretty sure that the effectiveness of this mix is the synergy between all the original ingredients in the formula. It works perfect for me.
                                Histamine seems to increase load size as well...if you don't suffer from premature ejaculation - everyone should be making a point to keep histamine at fairly moderate levels...although tons of it will keep your mind on sex 24/7... but that can be a good thing .

Comment

Working...
                                X