This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No higher than 73% Mixim!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
      No higher than 73% Mixim!
      Is it 75% or 73%?
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Yes I jelq with one hand, and no I do not hold the base with my other hand. I single handedly milk my monkey.

It comes with experience.. experience I tell ya! Stop using an overhand grip..
        I'm confused on this too. I thought you were supposed to use the Overhand, "OK" grip. IF not overhand, how do you do the OK grip?

Also, what are ULI's and Squeezes? Or should I not worry about those yet?

Lastly, is there anyway I can upload a video to see if I'm doing it correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by Jukeboxhero View Post
          I'm confused on this too. I thought you were supposed to use the Overhand, "OK" grip. IF not overhand, how do you do the OK grip?

Also, what are ULI's and Squeezes? Or should I not worry about those yet?

Lastly, is there anyway I can upload a video to see if I'm doing it correctly?
          Using an overhand grip allows you to start deeper in the fatpad, but it also blocks the jelqer from seeing what's actually going on. This isn't good for noobie jelqers, IMO. I do the standard OK grip like uhh...

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...iques-jelquing

Worry about ULI's and squeezes later, especially if you just started PE recently.

Comment

No not full erection! Because eventually your EQ will increase, and if you jelq with a full erection then... lol just jelq with a plump limp dick
            But im saying "mine full erection" its not 100% its like 80-70%... Which is allowed for jelqing?? If I go lower it will be 50%+- and after a few jelq reps it drops down there anyway...
            But okay I can try lower then...

And when I will see the increase in EQ ( like close to rock hard ) then I would use lower erection

I dont know what u mean with plump limp dick... My dick never seems plump??

Since you jelq with one hand... Do you hold the other hand at the base or something?
            Mixim
            Last edited by Mixim; 12-30-2015, 04:30 AM.

Comment

In my opinion, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% (however, 73.25% would be acceptable) using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

I prefer the overhand one handed grip because I have a lot of scrotal webbing (turkey neck.)
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                In my opinion, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% (however, 73.25% would be acceptable) using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

I prefer the overhand one handed grip because I have a lot of scrotal webbing (turkey neck.)
                Thanks for replying
                Its tough to tell tho what % is my erection since im never rock hard ( 100% )

Yes sure moderate grip... but I cant figure out if I actually even moove the blood... its easy to say " just enough to move blood" but I cant tell if I even move it or if I move enough

Comment

Do not over complicate this. Jelq with your dick between limp and hard. That simple. We don't have to get down to the percentages. KISS
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                    Do not over complicate this. Jelq with your dick between limp and hard. That simple. We don't have to get down to the percentages. KISS
                    What do u mean with "limp" ?
                    And hard?? Im never "rock hard"
                    Im not rly overcomplicating it... I just want to understand it.. if I understand it correctly I can do it correctly

You also a bit "ignored" my question how to tell if I move enough blood. But I guess most likely because you dont know how to help me I dont know how it is supposed to feel...

Ahghh and I didnt even begin with dry vs wet jelqs... since im uncut... jelqing now seems like super science

Comment

Mixim have you read this page....

Don't jelq like the guy in the video, IMO he's doing it wrong lololz

Comment

Mixim have you read this page....

Don't jelq like the guy in the video, IMO he's doing it wrong lololz
                        lololz thats correct... his jelq stroke takes 1 second which is totally useless I think..
                        Anyway why troll me?? You think im joking there around or what?

As I stated many times... im uncut... So basicaly this video is useless or any others where they are mostly cut...

Comment

Have you read all of the information that's on the page?

Comment

Have you read all of the information that's on the page?
                            Ofcourse...
                            No mention at all what to do if im uncut...
                            Also they dont even tell you to hold with other hand grip at the base when jelqing... a quite great misstake

The ideal jelqing pressure is one that does not hurt, but effectively pushes blood up the penis.
                            And then they dont even say how does one tell if he "effectively is pushing blood" I mean do I have Xray vision for blood or what
                            Mixim
                            Last edited by Mixim; 12-30-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
                              Ofcourse...
                              Also they dont even tell you to hold with other hand grip at the base when jelqing... a quite great misstake
                              Because it doesn't matter if you're cut or uncut! This really isn't rocket science man. You get your dick to partial erection and you milk it so that it expands beyond normalcy. And who told you to hold the base while you jelq? That's gibberish. Djfjf fjfjen eifor dusjdbd. See! You start your grip at the base and move it towards the glans, and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
                                Ofcourse...
                                As a fellow uncut: apply liberal amounts of lube, stroke slow. as for rigidity: the harder it gets, the softer your grip must be - you'll quickly develop a feel for this. try the exercise at various degrees of erection, and you will also develop a sense for what feels right and what doesnt. like most things in life, this isn't complex until you decide to analyze it.
                                -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Working...
                                X