This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
    Because it doesn't matter if you're cut or uncut! This really isn't rocket science man. You get your dick to partial erection and you milk it so that it expands beyond normalcy. And who told you to hold the base while you jelq? That's gibberish. Djfjf fjfjen eifor dusjdbd. See! You start your grip at the base and push it towards the glans, and repeat.
    Jp90 routine states it
    While holding the grip at the glans, start your other hand at the base. when half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up, trapping the blood at the glans and upper shaft.

Well actually this causes baseball effect so I have read that u just hold the base.

Comment

Mixim how old are you if I may ask?
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Going sleep...
        20yr
        answering tmrw...
        Dont see anything wrong on the quote?? jp90 literallyy says it +-

Comment

While holding the grip at the glans, start your other hand at the base. when half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up, trapping the blood at the glans and upper shaft.
          In other words... when your first jelq stroke hand reaches the glans, start your next jelq stroke.. at the base, and when it reaches halfway up the shaft, toward the glans, release the grip at the glans, while continuing to finish the second jelq stroke. I agree, that shit is complicated, and it's part of why I jelq with one hand. It's much easier!

Comment

You want someone to come over and jelq your dick for you? Lol. When you have an erection, squeeze your base, your dick will expand. Now slide your hand down your shaft and the blood from the squeeze will slide down your shaft. Simple. Its called experimenting. Nobody knows your dick except you. After a few months if its not working, then look for answers. Right now you just need to figure out how to squeeze, then slide your hand to the glans. Then repeat.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
              You want someone to come over and jelq your dick for you? Lol.
              I do I do!

Comment

You want someone to come over and jelq your dick for you? Lol. When you have an erection, squeeze your base, your dick will expand. Now slide your hand down your shaft and the blood from the squeeze will slide down your shaft. Simple. Its called experimenting. Nobody knows your dick except you. After a few months if its not working, then look for answers. Right now you just need to figure out how to squeeze, then slide your hand to the glans. Then repeat.
                I'm sorry, but I was literally LOL'ing as I read this post, and almost everything posted by Mixim, Jay and Dmizzle the last few pages.

I was going to say, if you're having that much trouble, I'm sure you could find some members (like stubbykaye) who would be willing to come over and give you a "hands-on" lesson. (Pun intended).

I also have to ask, Mixim, have you learned to masturbate yet? Or did you have to find a forum to ask 20 questions on in order to figure that out too? Lol, I joke, I joke!! I actually can't blame you as I had a few concerns about jelqing correctly myself. After looking at Jay1983's link, I thought I would try that method (I think I've been doing overhand until now), but now I'm even more confused because Jay linked the video, but then said not to jelq like him. after reviewing the JP90 videos again, I think that shows the best way to jelq.

Comment

IMO he jelqs too erect and too fast in that video.. not good for a noobie jelqer!

Comment

Thanks
                    If you mean by expand = enlarge
                    Then that doesnt happen when I grip at the base... All that happens is that the dick straightens ( like now its 50% and going down and when I squeeze its more straight ) but I dont see any enlargment ( not thicker , nothing )

Comment

Im so determined to get this to work for you even though I want to give up. This is science. If you take an erect penis, squeeze the base, it will expand and or get harder. Unless your dick is broken or you dont have blood flow to your dick.

Actually that may be the problem. You said you can't get very good erections? ED? If you don't have enough blood flowing to your dick, it wont get hard, or expand.

How over weight are you? Do you go to the gym? Do you do cardio? I think you need to get your health sorted out. If you're young and can't get fully erect, that is a bigger problem then worrying about penis size.

Im 38 years old. I lift weights 45 min a day 5 days a week. Then I run 3 or 4 miles 5 days a week. Im diabetic, so Im trying to take care of myself and eat healthy. But my dick still gets hard.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Im so determined to get this to work for you even though I want to give up. This is science. If you take an erect penis, squeeze the base, it will expand and or get harder. Unless your dick is broken or you dont have blood flow to your dick.

Actually that may be the problem. You said you can't get very good erections? ED? If you don't have enough blood flowing to your dick, it wont get hard, or expand.

How over weight are you? Do you go to the gym? Do you do cardio? I think you need to get your health sorted out. If you're young and can't get fully erect, that is a bigger problem then worrying about penis size.

Im 38 years old. I lift weights 45 min a day 5 days a week. Then I run 3 or 4 miles 5 days a week. Im diabetic, so Im trying to take care of myself and eat healthy. But my dick still gets hard.
                        Thanks
                        Sry for late answer was testing it
                        Well it doesnt really expand ( if you mean that its thicker or so )
                        If it gets harder hmm... It might since lets say im at 50% ish +- and I squeeze at the base then the penis goes straight a bit.
                        Was testing it now for like 15mins... Hmm cant really tell if it expands or not.. Maybe a liiiitle bit but then not even sure if thats even expansion...
                        Need to test it again today later

Well my erections are quite hard... Well its hard to tell.. But its not rock hard i guess?? I have curvature down so cant really tell. But not hard like rock idd say.

Im grower... So my penis definetly enlarges a lot.. and its not flaccid then... So we can assume I think im like 70-80% hard on full erection.
                        Or maybe im rock hard and I dont realise it because of the curvature? But I can move penis around left / right / up / down

Not rock hard maybe because my kegels are weak... I can hold kegel only 1 second maximum.
                        So when my kegels improve and I try to do cardio I might get way better EQ so rock hard?? Hopefully yes

Im 20yrs old... Im not over weight... I go to gym 3-4x / week... Dont do cardio.. Im eating healthy a lot... ( not eating any bad fats , fast food anything )

I dont have any illness

Aghh maybe I should make video or something lol
                        Mixim
                        Last edited by Mixim; 12-31-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Seriously Maxim. Just lube your hand, imagine your dick is covered by honey and you are trying to squeeze/wring it off. Just do that. Don't worry about moving blood. Don't worry about EQ. Just lube, grip, squeeze and slide down.

Follow the progression for repetitions of JP90 routine. On day one, don't squeeze at all. Each new week, if you don't have any negative PI's you can squeeze ever so slightly more that new week. If you "squeeze" and feel absolutely no change or different sensation further along in your shaft, then you were too light. If you feel pain, you squeezed too hard. But for the next few weeks, don't even worry about going too light or doing it wrong.

I think that after several months you will understand what everyone means by moving blood. It took me almost a year to understand what everyone was talking about with "reverse kegels." Now I get it, and think they described it just fine, I just needed to practice it.

When I first ever did a jelq, I couldn't help but be at full EQ. Guess what? that was OK. I still got the benefits of improved (very-modest)size/stamina. Years later now, and I just started a new routine, a basic jelqing routine, after a week break. And I feel like I learned something new this week about jelqing. I'm able to do it at a much lower EQ, and I can feel the stretching inside.

As for erection level, the EQ scale is a bit vague, but I would say 100% means you can't bend it or even push the sides in because it is so hard. At 80% you can still penetrate during sex, but there is some give at the sides and you can bend it a little. At 50% you might be plump, but can easily bend it over in half. In short, if you can bend you dick, jelq it!

edit: Maxim, just found your post. Boy, this is getting confusing: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...hru-shaft.html
                          closed260
                          Last edited by closed260; 12-31-2015, 02:17 PM.

Comment

This thread has been hi-jacked, and run into the ground.

It is being closed.

*************Thread Closed*******************

Note to Maxim, best for you to start your own thread, or use the one below.
                            Do not hi-jack another members thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...lqing-etc.html
                            Dangler
                            Senior Administrator
                            ☼ Wizard ☼
                            White Tiger Award 2015
                            Last edited by Dangler; 12-31-2015, 03:26 PM.
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Okay Mixim...please keep your questions about the problems you are having with jelqing on your own thread that you started rather than hijacking other members threads as kindly and politely pointed out to you by feelsgood...pretty please with a cherry on top followed by a Jack Daniels on the rocks.

This thread was started by mrmiyagi...please respect his thread. Pretty please with a...oh...I already said that!
                              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                              X