Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Rest Day Actually Mean...Rest?

Hi Gymnasts!

I did my exercises this morning and I was curious (blast my curious mind)...does rest day actually mean rest day for you or do you do things like fowlers on rest day?

Thoughts?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
    Hi Gymnasts!

I did my exercises this morning and I was curious (blast my curious mind)...does rest day actually mean rest day for you or do you do things like fowlers on rest day?

Thoughts?
    REST means REST!...EXCEPT FOR SEX!...NEVER pass on SEX!!!

Comment

A rest day means rest. I don't anything on rest days.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        REST means REST!...EXCEPT FOR SEX!...NEVER pass on SEX!!!
        Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        A rest day means rest. I don't anything on rest days.
        On workout days, do you do fowlers also?
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I've done LAS in the past, that's about it.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Take a nap; it's good for you!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

When I started using hangers, in 2002, the bib hanger (The LG hanger was not invented until 2011) coupled with manual exercises, at first I followed the recommendations of the seven day work out week. It was suggested that bigger, would do heavy workouts five days a week and hIs in home office, and a Light workouts on the weekends.

As a scientist I duplicated that For a period of time, and it was helpful. But I'm also aware of kinesthetic (body feel) sense, and often times your body will tell you when to take a rest, and allow the tissue to recover. At first it was mind over matter and seven days a week, Come hell or high water. Then, I notice, my body or more specifically my penis Signal a rest day or two would be helpful. Therefore when I am asked about this, my answer is to PE most days of the week, rather than every day of the week with the caveat of doing light manual workouts on the off day if desired. I've found this true in weightlifting to, the body will tell you that it is tired and does not feel like lifting weights, On a particular day. So I trust in my kinesthetic/Feel sense, with the end result being, listen to your body and have a feel for the best blend of time and days spent.
              Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
              Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
              e-mail – [email protected]
              web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                I've done LAS in the past, that's about it.
                LAS?

Lasso? LOL

Comment

Rest days should be reserved for mental rest as well- which means you should do your best to avoid pondering your training or about your penis. Enforcing this will help to ensure you avoid training burnout.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
                    LAS?

Lasso? LOL
                    Lazy ass stretch. The perfect Regular LAS and Bundled LAS
                    They are similar to fowfers but they are done while sitting.

Comment

I'm thinking about taking a week off, and as i read this thread that's a sign i must do it! LOL
                      Current; 6" BPEL, 5.75" MEG
                      GOAL; 8" BPEL, 6.5-7" EG

Comment

Interesting. I think DLD from MoS suggested to PE every single day.
                        READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Rest days should be reserved for mental rest as well- which means you should do your best to avoid pondering your training or about your penis. Enforcing this will help to ensure you avoid training burnout.
                          This is the hardest part for me. I'm currently of the opinion that even a very slight penis fatigue or small reduction in eq means it's time for a day off, but it kills me to not work out anyway because I know I could do it without any troubles.
                          Starting(1-4-2016):
                          5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                          Current:
                          6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                          Goal :
                          7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Not a fan of rest "days" per se ... whenever my body tells me I need to back off, I'll do so then. But until that time, I engage in some type of PE every day (I pump try to pump at least once a day, if not twice and I try to stretch/hang every other day). I figure my cock gets plenty of rest when I'm asleep and in those periods between sessions during the day when I'm not actively engaged in PE. If you stay sensible about it, it shouldn't hamper EQ or anything.
                            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                              Not a fan of rest "days" per se ... whenever my body tells me I need to back off, I'll do so then. But until that time, I engage in some type of PE every day (I pump try to pump at least once a day, if not twice and I try to stretch/hang every other day). I figure my cock gets plenty of rest when I'm asleep and in those periods between sessions during the day when I'm not actively engaged in PE. If you stay sensible about it, it shouldn't hamper EQ or anything.
                              What do you consider your body telling you to back off? I think many people can interpret negative PI's differently.

I've heard some people say that if you can get an erection and nothing else is terribly wrong you should work out. My opinion is that if i'm feeling slightly fatigued or my erection isn't quite 100% then I should let me penis heal( aka grow).

Chances are i'm going to change my theories a lot in my PE career, even if it's just to keep the body guessing
                              Starting(1-4-2016):
                              5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                              Current:
                              6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                              Goal :
                              7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X