No announcement yet.

Your favorite women age range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure what it is however I really get turned on with older women. They don't play games. My wife is a foxy 50 years young (I'm 44) and I like how she looks like she is in her 20's. Plus, in the bedroom, she's a tigress. Purrrrr! Meow!
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I like to think I'm pretty flexible, anything from 18-33 being good(I'm 26), but if push came to shove I would say 30-33. It's a bit of a generalisation, but I, from my personal experience, find most women in their 20s to be slightly narcissistic, typical millennial bullshit, and I've found that typically when they reach 30, they typically mellow, but they're still not past their prime in many cases, and I'm more comfortable with mellow chicks. Personal preferance and all that.

Comment

I encourage everybody to like them older. Ill take care of the younger ones

Comment

While I know this thread is somewhat light hearted, I would like to say that it does a disservice to the opposite sex when we dwell on superficial things like this. As you mature, and you all will, you will see the inner beauty in all woman. Age will have nothing to do with it, hair color or size of ones clothing. If woman used the same criteria on us men, most of us would be single and very lonely. Your range should also include an "all of the above" category with the upper limit raised to include those women savvy enough to deal with all us aging fools who still think we are 25 in our hearts.

Comment

Physically 18-23 all day.
            However, in the 23-28 category they often still have the body only they picked up tricks in college and they're not as prude.
            What no one told me as a youth, 28-32 they start getting desperate. It's easy pickns. If your half way good looking, in halfway good shape, halfway a nice guy well yeah easy pickns.
            After that I'd clump 32-40. Lots of new moms, chubby comfortable wives, ect ect not alot of sexy.
            Then 40+ well now they had the kids, they got their body back, the husband isn't giving to them right. This is where the cougar hunt begins. Not as physically the same as 20 something, but experience, no hang ups, inhibitions of a woman who wants to be made to feel like a girl again.... mmm they all have their flavor no matter which your partial to.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
              While I know this thread is somewhat light hearted, I would like to say that it does a disservice to the opposite sex when we dwell on superficial things like this. As you mature, and you all will, you will see the inner beauty in all woman. Age will have nothing to do with it, hair color or size of ones clothing. If woman used the same criteria on us men, most of us would be single and very lonely. Your range should also include an "all of the above" category with the upper limit raised to include those women savvy enough to deal with all us aging fools who still think we are 25 in our hearts.
              That sounds pretty my friend but is not the reality. If you are 30, you're 30 once n your life. If you're 50, you're 50 once in your life. What Im saying is that as males with testosterone we lust and enjoy the young gorgeous hot ones. The old ones are expired. Unfortunately for them, we men are different. We are animals. True, I will age, and I certainly wish I could find NOW one that I can be loyal and love and care for her forever. But that would be my ONLY ones. The other old ones, fuck them. If they're single and lonely is simply because they screw up their lives. Thats the cold hard truth. Meanwhile being single, I enjoy them in their prime like the most delicious dinner in the world. They love to play games. So we are in a plain field here. Is not that we are bad and they are innocent victims. They're vipers when they want. The good ones will ALWAYS have real love and care.

Comment

I would say 23-28 that's when they look like women, not girls and most know what they want.
                7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                8 X 6 goal
                8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

BTW, Ive had sex with plenty of old women. Old meaning 45+. But there is compensation involved for my time and sacrifice. They have to know their place and accountability.

The one that Id like to make a deal with is crooked killary clinton. I would give her a fair humanitarian price and then Id hit her......with a sledge hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                    I would say 23-28 that's when they look like women, not girls and most know what they want.
                    That my range too. LOVE THEM!! As you say they look developed, curvy women, they know what they want, they have all the energy in the world, wild, crazy, adventurous, delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                      That sounds pretty my friend but is not the reality. If you are 30, you're 30 once n your life. If you're 50, you're 50 once in your life. What Im saying is that as males with testosterone we lust and enjoy the young gorgeous hot ones. The old ones are expired. Unfortunately for them, we men are different. We are animals. True, I will age, and I certainly wish I could find NOW one that I can be loyal and love and care for her forever. But that would be my ONLY ones. The other old ones, fuck them. If they're single and lonely is simply because they screw up their lives. Thats the cold hard truth. Meanwhile being single, I enjoy them in their prime like the most delicious dinner in the world. They love to play games. So we are in a plain field here. Is not that we are bad and they are innocent victims. They're vipers when they want. The good ones will ALWAYS have real love and care.
                      I will say though when I was younger 19, I went on a buisness vacation with my mother. One of her female Co workers was having a rough patch in her relationship. Well. It was IMO pretty hot being used physically. Knowing she only wanted one thing from me, idk. I also think that kinda made me enjoy a cougar more then had my young horn ball mind not been imprinted on.

Still 23-28 is likely best.

Comment

I mean don't get me wrong, women 45+ can teach a man new tricks, but it's my experience that once a woman hits menapause, the juices arn't flowing down there anymore, and her libido is near ZERO, so her sex drive isn't going to be on par with us. It's more like there along for the journey but that's it. That's not to say foreplay isn't fun because older women have tricks up there sleeves. I just don't like how many sexual partners we end up with later on in life, like MOST of us have 8-10 sexual partners by the time we're 22.

Comment

Well you all know my type; alive or at least warm and legal. Doesn't rule much out does it?
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

There's a of of talk in this thread of older women not having sexual energy and drying up. That's so far from true. An older lady has more sensitivity in her pusssy and they like to fuck plenty. I like women in their 40's so long as they take care of themselves. I'm 41 now but was attracted to older women when I was young too. Young girls are annoying and pretty dumb these days. Of course I'd take one of any legal age if she looks good.
                            8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
                            9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
                            11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
                            2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
                            Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

Despite what ZZman says, I wanna know where the "wrinkly" option is for old farts like me?
                              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                                So I'm trying to figure how someone substantially younger than me can speak so confidently about how I feel "in my mind" having never been through it nor have any experience being my age. Speaking strictly of age, yes, I am 55 and will be all year. In my mind, I am still 25. That is how old I was when I met my wife. To be honest, today, she is more sexually aggressive that she has ever been. So, personally, I take offense that you say she has expired. She is as fun to be with today as she was the day we met. And, sorry, you prostituting yourself off to a couple of older women does not qualify you to be any kind of an expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X