No announcement yet.

Your favorite women age range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met my wife 21 years ago, she was 58 and I was 37 then, she showed me things in bed I'd never dreamed of or knew existed (OK, I suppose I was a bit naive back then).
    We have had a fantastic sex life, which I have to say in my opinion was far better than any previous girls I had been with, who were around my age or younger.

Comment

Originally posted by PDF View Post
      I met my wife 21 years ago, she was 58 and I was 37 then, she showed me things in bed I'd never dreamed of or knew existed (OK, I suppose I was a bit naive back then).
      We have had a fantastic sex life, which I have to say in my opinion was far better than any previous girls I had been with, who were around my age or younger.
      So...if you don't mind me asking PDF, have things changed?
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I was hoping someone wasn't going to ask that, because things haven't been what they were the last few years.
        Up until a few years ago everything was fantastic and then my wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, I won't bore you with the depressing details, but everything was wonderful until this horrible disease took it's toll.
        Originally posted by Tamora View Post
        So...if you don't mind me asking PDF, have things changed?

Comment

I was hoping someone wasn't going to ask that, because things haven't been what they were the last few years.
          Up until a few years ago everything was fantastic and then my wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, I won't bore you with the depressing details, but everything was wonderful until this horrible disease took it's toll.
          Very sorry to hear that...apologies for any upset caused.

Comment

No need to apologise, life can be shite at times, but life goes on and it's something I've had to come to terms with, Cheers.
            Originally posted by Tamora View Post
            Very sorry to hear that...apologies for any upset caused.

Comment

That is pure real love and you were blessed to find her. Real love comes in all ages, and you can't plan that. This thread is about preference, and preference is mostly physical appearance, but we all have our opinions. Thats why my reply to thezzman, because just like Party or you, do not qualify to give an opinion about how all the ladies are. Y'all are in a different position in which have found that special one that we all to some degree expect to find, and that special one has no age. You can of course mention what you prefer, but after being in a serious relationship for 20+ years you can't really have an opinion on how ladies outside the relationship are simply because you never dated again in decades.

But thats the good thing about a poll. Lets see what the numbers says and that will give us an idea of what "generally" speaking men prefer. Although is a small sample of the population but still interesting to see.

Comment

I can confirm that. My wife got better with age, but we learned together. I'm sorry about your wife, one of my greatest fears is losing her to death or decease before I leave this world, I couldn't handle it. You are a brave soul, you both were blessed with each other. Remember the good years
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Wtf, Jackxxx! Nothing over 45!?!

I likes my ladies in the triple digits, with pointy teeth, milk white skin, and hypnotic eyes.
                  How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                  And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                    Wtf, Jackxxx! Nothing over 45!?!

I likes my ladies in the triple digits, with pointy teeth, milk white skin, and hypnotic eyes.
                    vampgir.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
                      [ATTACH]84677[/ATTACH]
                      Now she mite be the only gal I don't wanna Blow Job from.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                        I mailed yesterday a pallet of tissues to PEGym for everybody.

I understand what you are trying to say, and it makes sense with your severe lack of experience, or perhaps bad memory.
                        If you are married for a long time you fall in the same category as Party. That is your experience and perception with YOUR woman. What you wrote before is generalizing about all old ladies. Unless you tell me that you are actively dating all these old ladies while you're married, then you can't come and talk to me about how wonderful they all are. You can have 100 years old, I don't care, you talk about your experience with your own wife which is pure love, not lust. You are not qualified to speak about all of them, simply because you are not dating them (I assume) On the other hand I AM dating them. Like it or not, I know people don't like to hear about my experiences (specially old ladies who crave young men) is not just a "couple" of them. Ive had sex with countless of them and all ages. So yes, I have enough experience to make an opinion. Its my own personal opinion, everybody is free to take it or leave it.
                        Is it just impossible for you to reply to anyone's post without insulting them? You made a blanket statement about women having an expiration date that I and others found offensive. You can tell me that is my opinion, and it was, but it is shameful on your part to have to take a swipe at me while doing it. Probably not the best idea to burn all bridges on the way out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                          Is it just impossible for you to reply to anyone's post without insulting them? You made a blanket statement about women having an expiration date that I and others found offensive. You can tell me that is my opinion, and it was, but it is shameful on your part to have to take a swipe at me while doing it. Probably not the best idea to burn all bridges on the way out the door.
                          You can't just stay in peace in any thread? Everybody is having fun here posting their opinions and you have to start confrontation over and over. I never gave an opinion to anybody here in specific. I am free to post what I like and what I think about life, if you don't like it you are entitled to your opinion too. I can perfectly argue that I feel offended by the way you intend to suppress my freedom of speech but I will not fall in that game.

So far we are all in a civil way talking here and exchanging opinions except you who insist in starting some sort of conflict. But I will not follow it, simply because this thread is about preferences from everybody, from all ages and all opinions are respected by everybody. I don't agree with your opinions either. Do I start a conflict because of it? No. I just give MY own opinion about the way I feel and the way I see things in my own personal life.

Comment

Staying out of this one.

Comment

Closing this thread for a while so as it can cool off a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                                Staying out of this one.
                                Smart arse!

Comment

Working...
                                X