No announcement yet.

PeGym/*************/other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We like to think we have transfered some betterman here BM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      Pegym, Thunders, MOS and Betterman. I have been at pegym for 2 years and the others for 5 years.
      Where do you spend most of your time?
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Other Gym

I started out with Thunder's for about 6 months, then found PEGym and have been here ever since. Thunder's wasn't what I need to advance with the exercises, plus had more encouragement here at the Gym
        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

The forum that comes closest to the quality of info, spirit, and camaraderie is PEForum in its heyday (2000-2004) before the attacks and management split.

What happened, exactly?
          Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
          Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by scythe View Post
            What happened, exactly?
            The PEforum started getting hacked and trolled intensely on a daily basis. Thunder claimed he didn't want to be a part of a forum that kept getting attacked, so he created his own. Once his forum (*************) was up and running, some of his mods launched a campaign PMing the PEforum mods and members instructing them to abandon peforum in favor of T's. By the time I found out about it (one of my reliable mods at the time forwarded a PM to me) the damage was done

You can read about it by searching ************* as well as on peforum.net.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
              Where do you spend most of your time?
              Pegym i where i spend most of my time.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The PE Gym is the only one that I feel home at. Thunder's I didn't feel that way at all.
                Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Thunders aswell but I've never posted there I only have a account, I find threads of information easier to find here.
                  New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

My only one is PEGYM and it is fantasic info is easy to obtian. Vets and newbies alike encourage each other it's like fasmily here. Personally I think this site is the best one out there.

Comment

I discovered Thunder's first, long ago. That account was removed for the username and I didn't come back for a while. Years later I discovered MOS, which was a good place for a long time. After a while, I tracked stillwantmore to MyNewSize. That place is totally different now so I no longer go there. Recently, I got back to Thunder's and discovered PEgym. Of all these forums, I find the PEGym community to be the best. I'm also a member at LPSG, which has a loose link to PE but isn't much on community, in my eyes, outside of cliques.

PEGym for the win. Thunder is generally a dick, I can't tolerate him and I've posted such a message in some thread there in reply to him. MoS has become WAY too fucking commercial and all of the members from when I was there are pretty much gone. My favorites don't post there anymore, at least.

Another edit: Also, this place is SO much more active, akin to when I first discovered MOS and could have a forum post replied to in less than an hour by a non-higher-up.
                      SydKitty
                      Last edited by SydKitty; 04-17-2010, 05:11 PM.
                      Start FL: 5.75--FG: 4.5--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 2.5F/1.5E
                      Now FL: 6.1--FG: 5.25--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 3
                      Soon FL: 6.5--FG: 5-5.5--EL: 8.25--EG: 5.85--CI: 4
                      Goal FL: 7-7.5--FG: 5.5-6--EL: 9.25--EG: 6.25--CI: between 6 and 8 flaccid

Comment

interesting historical info syd. I notice you like the idea of being replied to by a non mod?

Comment

Both PE Gym and TP.

Guess which one I prefer.
                          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Sydkitty, is Supra still at MOS? (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Yes, nothing against mods it's just that regular members tend to have less sycophants and less chance of clique-ing. Not only that, it feels a bit more community-based when a normal member shares their knowledge/opinion. I tend to have a 'thing' (that's the best I can describe it) with moderators/authority figures at most forums I visit, though (especially no-PE ones).

Edit: Also, I dunno I haven't visited MoS much lately aside from checking PMs from a new member there.
                              Start FL: 5.75--FG: 4.5--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 2.5F/1.5E
                              Now FL: 6.1--FG: 5.25--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 3
                              Soon FL: 6.5--FG: 5-5.5--EL: 8.25--EG: 5.85--CI: 4
                              Goal FL: 7-7.5--FG: 5.5-6--EL: 9.25--EG: 6.25--CI: between 6 and 8 flaccid

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                                Sydkitty, is Supra still at MOS? (jP
                                JonPop is a member of every PE site to have ever existed.
                                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X