PeGym/*************/other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
    JonPop is a member of every PE site to have ever existed.
    That's because JonPop is 4 1/2 hours older than pond scum. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

That's fuckin' vicious what some of the mods from Thunder's did to Big Al's old forum. It doesn't surpise me, though. I met some nasty S.O.B.'s at T's, (some really great people, too ) Too much politics there, though, and not enough p.e. as far as I'm concerned. Regarding PEG, I'm convinced we can grow as big as Thunder's or bigger and still maintain the supportive atmosphere which we have established here.

Comment

Just Pegym for me,no better site than this imo.

Comment

Started with MOS (ordered dvd) - but feel at home on PEGym & have been exclusively PEGym for 4+ months
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I voted for "Just PEGym" but HELL I just remembered I started an account at MOS just to learn about one exercise, but have only been on there once.

I ALSO said "only PEGym" because though I am on a couple FR forums, they are not PE, they are FR forums, which I HOPE will become closer related in our community here at PEGym, but until then FR=FR and PE=PE.

Comment

What's FR?

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                But much more attractive!

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  Ha Ha !

I'm a member of thunders, kinda.(just a couple post there). PEGYM all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                    That's fuckin' vicious what some of the mods from Thunder's did to Big Al's old forum. It doesn't surpise me, though. I met some nasty S.O.B.'s at T's, (some really great people, too ) Too much politics there, though, and not enough p.e. as far as I'm concerned. Regarding PEG, I'm convinced we can grow as big as Thunder's or bigger and still maintain the supportive atmosphere which we have established here.
                    It was a setback but I'm still here

If you look at the stats, you'll see that PEGym is THE #1 site in terms of current traffic. There's also the absence of mean-spiritedness that you'll find acceptable on other forums, and that makes it superior regardless of any "stats".
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've only been to thunder's a few times when links have taken me over there but it seems like everyone there has got something to prove. I'm always surprised at how many assholes there seem to be over there.
                      Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

No question about it, Big Al. This is by far the busiest p.e. site around.

Comment

Betterman ain't bad at all!!! They have x-rated photos of JP over there if you become a member! (sorry JP, just had too say it!)
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            Betterman ain't bad at all!!! They have x-rated photos of JP over there if you become a member! (sorry JP, just had too say it!)
                            Dang, Cusp. Should have expected that from a Gnome. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Maybe you could make him even smaller next time?

Comment

Shorter. I meant shorter. Really, I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X