Jack off bud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigO View Post
    So if a man feels like he is not gay but he plays with other mens peckers and claims he is straight because he says so. That is a load of bullshit. If you and another man engage in ANY sexual activity then you are either Gay or Bisexual but you are not stricly heterosexual. That is the problem with things now a days. Dont suck a dick and say you are straight. Dont get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi-sexual but there is something wrong with robbing a bank and convincing your self you are not a thief. Even Robin Hood was a crook, maybe with great intent but a thief never the less.

I think BigO nailed it here. A man to be even remotely aroused by other men means he has some homosexual orientation. A person can have various emotions which are nothing more than chemicals in his body making him do what his genes and subconscious (or unconscious as Freud would say) drives. It's sometimes so under the radar that even he doesn't recognize where his actions come from. These feelings can be as little as admiration for a male body, going all the way up to arousal in the presence of one, stimulation, attraction and even love. I doubt that a man with feelings like these cannot be described as gay or at least bi-sexual. It might not even be his sexual preference overall but at least for the moment he is going through some homosexual phase.
    Don't get me wrong here I'm not against gay couples or homosexuality nor I think it's "unnatural" or something. I am very supportive of the idea that men should chase what they really want, what makes them really happy without the fear of social, religious,inner-self or other pressure. On the contrary I believe those guys who do JO with other guys and won't admit that they have the slightest homosexual feelings are homophobic as they are afraid for society's judgement.
    Current Status: BPEL : 7.1
    MEG: 5.7

Short Term : BPEL : 8
    MEG : 6

The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that is too low and we reach it. (Michelangelo)

Comment

I posted this poll almost two years ago! Time flies, eh!? Since then, I've come across more married men who have confessed having had J.O. buddies...some more intimately. When I posed this question, I was curious about the general public...here. Based on some your responses and definition of homosexuality, 50% of the guys who participated in this poll are either gay, bi, or closeted. Lol.
      "Take back control of the unnecessary decision made on your behalf: Restore Your Foreskin!"

Comment

I remeber i did that when i was in grade 7 once with a bro but we didnt do it at the same timee we took turns lol... i remember i went first my house my rules!

Comment

[QUOTE=samsi4life;768708]I remeber i did that when i was in grade 7 once with a bro but we didnt do it at the same timee we took turns lol... i remember i went first my house my rules![/QUOT!]

Good Morning ya'll!
          This does not surprise me.
          I think I agree with Big O.
          Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

soooo In america, there is such a homophobic society that if you even hug another man you can be considered soft or bisexual. if you spend too much time with your male friends people start wondering if you're gay.

The problem is that people are so quick to label something.

No offense BigO but that's a load of shit in and of itself. I don't believe in Bi-sexual because everybody is bisexual. if you appreciate a man's physique, you're admitting you admire a males body. In which case you're partially bi-sexual because truly "straight" men by the strictest of definitions you pose there, are absolutely not even remotely concerned with a male's looks. If you NEVER noticed a guy might be handsome or well dressed, you'll be "straight" in the American sense of the word. In the rest of the world you're just a homophobe.

Now when you act on homosexual desires does that make you gay? no. what makes you gay is having romantic attachments to people of the same sex. Bi-sexual means you can have an intimate romantic relationship with a person of the same OR opposite sex. That's the way most people view it outside of the united states.

I never had a "JO" buddy but I have experimented once because I was curious about myself. Came to find out what drove me to do that was my low self-esteem (body image). I actually talked to a guy who considered himself "gay" but was afraid to admit to himself he just might be "straight" because he wasn't REALLY into men. He was "gay" because it was something he had convinced himself of because he admired men for what they had that he didn't based on the definition you posed up there.

I hate the way this stuff is seen in this country because you MAKE people "gay" when you label them before they even have a chance to figure it out themselves.

Comment

I can look at another man and admit he is handsome or admire features like muscle tone or overall looks without being gay or bi, I have no interest in a man whatsoever.

Comment

that's exactly right NC, but in the American sense of the word, you're bi-or have gay tendencies.

Dare you to say a guy looks good around a bunch of friends drinking beer and have them not judge you. Just saying, when you look at how society drives people into "segments" you realize you're CREATING gay people by telling them they're gay before they may realize they're not actually, they just have some emotional things they have to work through.

To Add:

I am not gay at all, but I thought I was at one point until I realized I was just insecure. Insecurity can drive you to admire another guy... Look at all the guys here trying to justify themselves looking at other guys penises... "It's just for reference", "I don't get turned on by it." "It's just like any other part of the body."

fact is, you're looking at other guys penises... straight up... In the American sense of the word you're gay. We really need to stop labeling people before understanding what's going on. This homosexual epidemic is crazy... You're manufacturing gay people because of societal constraints.

I have a good friend who is gay... no seriously he's gay as all get out. Not flamboyant or frilly. He's actually one of those manly gay guys... He came from a very religious background and it hurt him to his core to finally admit he was gay. He has ABSOLUTELY no sexual attraction to females. at all. No curiosity and will not even flirt. "Straightest" guy you could ever meet... turns wrenches, goes 4 wheeling. An active man's man. Just he likes men. He's what I would consider "gay"

Humans like to play fast and loose with labels and definitions until it labels us...then it's "Oh no that doesn't apply to me."
                somebodyelse
                Last edited by somebodyelse; 11-17-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I told a guy he looked good last weekend at the firepit! First time I ever saw him with a beard lol he was doing th movember thing. Noone said anything to me.

Comment

You know, I gotta tell ya that I haven't seen this type of homophobia your talkin about. I'm pretty sure Big O was talkin about jerkin off with others, NOT giving a simple complement. That's kinda oversimplifying. Also, I come from a huge mainly male redneck family and they tell each other when they think the other looks good and nobody thinks their gay for it.
                    Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

What I'm saying anon, is that THAT is a form of Bi-sexuality. as long as you want to say there is such a thing as bisexuality, THAT is it.

Anything deviating from the appreciation of the opposite sex towards the same sex is "bi-sexuality"

It's a very big segment and I'd say the entire female population is in that segment LOL! Girls are more open about sexuality between themselves than guys are.

Let me be clear, I don't think any of that is "gay" or bi-sexual. I think you become "bisexual" when you admit to yourself that you'd be happy WITH a man OR woman not just sexually but emotionally.

Comment

All seems strange for me if your straight how can you enjoy that
                        Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

No offense taken SBE, I just feel differently than you do on this. I am not saying you are gay if you hug men or are impressed by the male body. I am a weight lifter ( not as hardcore as I once was) and I would be lying if I did not admit that I find many male bodies impressive but that is a respect for the male body, not a lusting after it

I would not say that a man who jerks it wit another man Is gay or bi-sexual automatically but he may be bi-curious. If you touch another man in a sexual way you are gay or bi-sexual wheter you agree with that or not.

The biggest problem I see in America is that people can do something and then just deny it and then say it is not so. If you touched another mans penis, kissed another man or where sexual in a way that is defined as sexual then you have committed a homosexual act, that does not mean that you can stop that and not end up straight. I do believe that a man can say he used to be gay or he used to be bi-sexual.

I have no hatred for bi-sexual or homo sexual people but you nor anybody else can change the definition just because the correct definition scares or offends you.

Maybe I should have said that the men who have had a sexual encounter with other men have had a gay or bi-sexual experience. If they have decided to be straight afterwords then they are straight. Anyone can change thier sexual preference but if a guy has sucked a dick he had a gay experience. No way you can change that.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                            What I'm saying anon, is that THAT is a form of Bi-sexuality. as long as you want to say there is such a thing as bisexuality, THAT is it.

Anything deviating from the appreciation of the opposite sex towards the same sex is "bi-sexuality"

It's a very big segment and I'd say the entire female population is in that segment LOL! Girls are more open about sexuality between themselves than guys are.

Let me be clear, I don't think any of that is "gay" or bi-sexual. I think you become "bisexual" when you admit to yourself that you'd be happy WITH a man OR woman not just sexually but emotionally.
                            Appreciating the same sex is not gay or bi-sexual, that is just appreciation. I think Sylvester Stallone has a great body, especially for his age but I would not have a sexual experience with him, I think my father was a great looking man but I am not into incest. By twisting the definition you make my first post in this threads point even more appropriate.

I do not mean to offend you, I have a great respect for you so all I can say is that we just disagree. I would still be more than happy to drink a beer with you anytime.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I’d like to chime in here if I may…

Each of us possesses an “erotic mind”. It contains those past and present images, situations and people that we personally find sexually stimulating and arousing; in short what turns us on, psychologically speaking. Our “erotic mind” also houses both our sexual curiosities and proclivities.

Therefore, when men (and women) speak about an interest in sexually touching or being touched by a member of the same gender; it does NOT automatically mean they are gay, lesbian or bisexual although it could. We need to recognize that there is a difference between a sexually-based curiosity and a preference.

For example, I have a female friend who is completely heterosexual and involved in a long-term monogamous relationship with a man. However, she has a desire to experience having a woman perform oral sex on her. She has no interest in reciprocating the act nor does she seek a romantic involvement or even kissing with this “mystery woman”. She is simple curious to find out if oral sex performed on her by the same gender – because who would better know what to do – is more sexually pleasurable than with a man. She has no homosexual/bisexual tendencies just a sexual inquisitiveness.

Here’s another example. Many young girls first learn how to kiss by kissing each other. Does that mean they all secretly harbour lesbian or bisexuality tendencies? Hardly. In fact, I personally learned how to kiss this way and I can assure you that both I and the girl who taught me continue to be heterosexual to this day.

We need to keep in mind that the erotic mind is seldom politically correct nor does it confine itself to one specific sexual way of being, doing or having. What arouses another may be very different from what arouses us so sexual labels may not always be correct.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post

That is just false. There is a world of difference between admiring something and being attracted to something. If someone admires a beautiful animal are they sexual deviants who like bestiality? No of course not, that ridiculous.

When you admire something or someone that doesn't mean that you're sexualising them, it just means that there's something about them that you admire, expressing that admiration doesn't have anything to do with your sexuality.
                                On a break from the forum
                                imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                                Pelvic Floor Balance
                                Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Working...
                                X