No announcement yet.

Hair on your shaft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here's my plan. PE for awhile until I have some gains. Take a month or two off after and focus on cementing. During this period I do warmups and just focus on stretching my skin in order to get rid of the hair. I think this will prove very effective.

Comment

Originally posted by bo.om View Post
      Well here's my plan. PE for awhile until I have some gains. Take a month or two off after and focus on cementing. During this period I do warmups and just focus on stretching my skin in order to get rid of the hair. I think this will prove very effective.

Seems reasonable. Most PE'rs concentrate on enlargement and not necessarily skin. I do know JP is correct as to it being common among PE'rs to have scrotal skin increase up the shaft. This is from Shaft increases without outer skin increases. The skin can be stretched or shortened if trained properly.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

That theory makes sense although I think it is not the only reason as I am uncircumcised and have some hair on my shaft.
        Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
        Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
        Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by bo.om View Post
          Let us know if it works for you. Good luck.

Comment

I'm cut and have a few hairs up to 2 or so inches up my shaft. There are only a few and they're only noticeable when erect however.

Comment

UPDATE: I'm 4 days from monthly measurement yet but I pay close attention to my penol/scrotal union. My PS union has receded another 1/8th of an inch, however I now have approximately a 1/4" more hair on top of the base of my shaft. Also during my 8-10 EQ phase (yes I have gained so much EQ) I've noticed my pelvic pad stretching outward with my erection at 9 O'Clock. I'm thinking my interior unit is growing faster than my jacket of skin. Anyone know of a way to increase and encourage growth to the Jacket of skin?
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                UPDATE: I'm 4 days from monthly measurement yet but I pay close attention to my penol/scrotal union. My PS union has receded another 1/8th of an inch, however I now have approximately a 1/4" more hair on top of the base of my shaft. Also during my 8-10 EQ phase (yes I have gained so much EQ) I've noticed my pelvic pad stretching outward with my erection at 9 O'Clock. I'm thinking my interior unit is growing faster than my jacket of skin. Anyone know of a way to increase and encourage growth to the Jacket of skin?
                That's cool. Good luck. I hope to have your problem soon, too.

Comment

I answered wrong. I'm cut and have some hair up the shaft. Also my scrotum skin goes close to the tip of my penis. This maybe from your theory? It would explain why i have more penis than foreskin " my foreskin was stretched thin with a full erection"
                  Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                  8" bpel
                  5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                  8 3/4 bpel !!!
                  5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                  10 bpel
                  7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

What are the results?

So far, 31 members who are circumcised have replied to the poll. Of these, 17 (55%) report they have hair on at least 1/2" of their penises. Only 15 members who are uncircumcised have replied to the poll. Of these, 7 (47%) report they have hair on at least 1/2" of their penises. Given the size of the sample, the percentage differences are not significant. Thus, I think we can tentatively conclude that having been circumcised is not the reason those of us who are cut have hair on our penises. Some guys just tend to have hair on their penises. Now, is it possible that those of us whose ancestors are from northern climates are more likely to have hair on our dicks? That would be in line with Big Al's observation that dicks on guys with northern ancestry (we're talking eons back ancestry) turtle more than those from warmer climates. Hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                      So far, 31 members who are circumcised have replied to the poll. Of these, 17 (55%) report they have hair on at least 1/2" of their penises. Only 15 members who are uncircumcised have replied to the poll. Of these, 7 (47%) report they have hair on at least 1/2" of their penises. Given the size of the sample, the percentage differences are not significant. Thus, I think we can tentatively conclude that having been circumcised is not the reason those of us who are cut have hair on our penises. Some guys just tend to have hair on their penises. Now, is it possible that those of us whose ancestors are from northern climates are more likely to have hair on our dicks? That would be in line with Big Al's observation that dicks on guys with northern ancestry (we're talking eons back ancestry) turtle more than those from warmer climates. Hmmm?

I have both northern and southern European blood.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        I have both northern and southern European blood.
                        So you have hair only on one side of your unit, KP?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                          So you have hair only on one side of your unit, KP?
                          Yeah, hair on one side and moss on the other.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I did notice alot more hair growing on my shaft after I started this PE process years ago. I do, however, keep it shaven clean down there.
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                              I did notice alot more hair growing on my shaft after I started this PE process years ago. I do, however, keep it shaven clean down there.
                              Yeah, me too. How many times was this discussed over at BetterMan? It is just a natural process of stretching the shaft skin, as you grow length.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                                Yeah, me too. How many times was this discussed over at BetterMan? It is just a natural process of stretching the shaft skin, as you grow length.
                                Not me i braid my pubes, once a month i get a weave for hem and have toy helicoptors weaved right into the weave. I think next month i will have a transformer weaved into my pube fro. I think optimus prime would be a good robot to weave up in their. After all i like the smell of diesel, hhheeeeeeh!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                                X