• Time
  • Show
Clear All

King, that was just downright silly.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
      King, that was just downright silly.
      Yeah, after a messed up day like yesturday i need some silly.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

to tell you all the truth, I actually have a few hairs that grow directly under the glans of my penis...... what to make of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
          PhibbysHammer has put forward an interesting explanation for why some of us have hair on our penis. His information is that hair on one's shaft is the result of the circumcision process where the doctor has pulled up the foreskin before cutting it off. In the process of pulling the skin forward, skin from the scrotum is moved up to be part of the shaft in the healing process, and the scrotum skin has hair follicles.
          This makes perfect sense. I have hair almost all of the way up to my glans.
          Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
          and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
            This makes perfect sense. I have hair almost all of the way up to my glans.
            Wow!

Comment

Now if i could just transplant some of that pube hair on top of my head.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Wow!
                It's not like thick pubic hair or anything else on my body, and they don't completely cover my penis or anything like that. The hairs aren't that thick either, they're kind of like the ones that you have on your hands or the back of your neck.
                jayhawk11
                Last edited by jayhawk11; 11-13-2009, 11:56 PM.

Comment

It's not like thick pubic hair or anything else on my body, and it they completely cover my penis or anything like that. The hairs aren't that thick either, they're kind of like the ones that you have on your hands or the back of your neck.
                  Got it. After I started PE, I discovered on closer inspection that I had hair on my penis that I had never taken note of. It doesn't got all the way to my glans, but it does go at least half way up the shaft in kind of a sparsely populated way. Sorry if I made it sound weird. All of us are different and it's something we can celebrate.

Comment

Sorry if I made it sound weird.
                    You didn't make it sound weird at all. I made it sound as if I had a penis completely covered with pubic-like hair.

Comment

You didn't make it sound weird at all. I made it sound as if I had a penis completely covered with pubic-like hair.
                      Haha, yes you did Jay. Nice one
                      Everyone dies...
                      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk
                        Yeah, I thought a jayhawk would have feathers. *Snick*
                        JonPop
                        Retired Sr. Administrator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by JonPop; 11-14-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                          Yeah, I thought a jayhawk would have feathers. *Snick*
                          They do......

http://www.hereticalideas.com/wordpr...wk-300x300.gif

Comment

So a jayhawk would have feathers half way up his shaft? Um...Does he pluck or shave?

Comment

He gets a brazilian bikini wax. His right leg is out in front of the other to cover the huge bald spot.

Comment

So, does anyone know any ways to get rid of the shaft hair(without shaving obviously)?.....i thought i read it somewhere on here once a month ago, but dont remember where....WHERE
                                11/2009: BPEL: 6.2" Erect Length: 5.5" EG: 5.1" FL:2.8"
                                Presently(JUST from kegeling every other day): Erect Length: 6.1" EG: 5.2"
                                GOALS: NBPEL:7.0" EG: 5.5" FL: 4"

Comment

Working...
                                X