Butt Plug update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul,

Great that you are exploring your sensations! I think a butt plug can give you whole new dimensions on your body. There is the feel of the plug in your anus as well as the feel deep inside. You can grip it as you do other things and you will grow in your abilities to stimulate and understand your body and how it works. Keep us posted with your experiences. I think too many guys are shy about using that orifice for stim.. It's very erotic and powerfully stimulating. 'Definately worth exploring and stimulating. Once you learn more about it you could stimulate another partner with much more prowess if she (or he) was open to it. It can and should be a very pleasant experience! 'Not my #1 (I am more of an oral guy) but worth exploration to become proficient. Good post!

Comment

Thanks, I have always been more oral as well. It doesn’t turn me on per se but it has definitely helped my libido, it certainly doesn’t bother me wearing it, but importantly it has healed my PE (along with stretching). I remember a few weeks ago i had again ejaculated within sexonds whilst still flacid and i was sat on my stairs crying and then when i looked down i saw i had pissed myself (due to reverse kegels and too much tennis ball massage). This was a very low point for me, (to say the least) but that has all gone now.
      Also to add i know longer take horny goat weed, the side effect with this is muscle spasms, and this contributed to my problem.

Comment

Would this be a similar concept to using a prostate massager? I believe some have had success with them before.

Comment

Are you having sex? When yes, did it help your stamina while having sex?
          If not - are you edging dry or with lube?
          After some time training now I can pretty easily last 20 minutes while dry edging, without start - stop, but this hasnt transferred to my sex life yet.

Comment

Post content deleted / Member BANNED
            jockinthebox
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month May 2015
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by jockinthebox; 12-20-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James.L View Post
              Post content deleted / Member BANNED
              2 posts. That was fast.
              Nov 2016 Start
              6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
              7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
              14 months
              +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

There is something that I do not understand. the use of a buttplug implies that the pelvic muscles are tense, and there is in that area, during the sexual act, more stimulation, which leads to ejaculation more quickly. Then there should be these two effects (tense muscles, increased stimulation) that seem to be the opposite of what you say.

You might have more clarification on the type of buttpolug used, its dimensions, a few photos, how is it used, what sensations you feel, how long it is used, how long after you notice the "effects" described, etc, etc,

(Just to help anyone who reads it, if it is a useful thing, and to dispel every doubt on a possible "disinformation")

Comment

@Bibol:
                  1 - stimulation doesn't come so easy. When he isn't going for it specifically, he won't be stimulated on a new spot.
                  2 - the buttplug stretches the muscles, which puts tension on them while it is inside, but leaves them back relaxed.

Thank you Paul, I find your recommendations valuable. I'll start doing the yoga stretches at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul789 View Post
                    I dont know the size sorry, and i dont have a tape measure. Its the shape of a long/stretched egg and its silicon. There were three sizes and i chose the medium size one. It is flexible yes.
                    Hey Paul, I'm interested in trying this out as an additional aid in my training to beat PreE. Would you mind posting a picture of the one you purchases or PMing me a link to a similar one?
                    TomFoolery
                    Last edited by TomFoolery; 12-30-2017, 08:15 AM.
                    Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
                    2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

I think the needed relaxation to insert the plug and then to keep it in is helpful. Just being aware of the muscles and keeping them relaxed is the whole point. A butt plug as a tool for this awareness level makes a lot of sense.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                        I think the needed relaxation to insert the plug and then to keep it in is helpful. Just being aware of the muscles and keeping them relaxed is the whole point. A butt plug as a tool for this awareness level makes a lot of sense.
                        That is exactly what I'm thinking.
                        Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
                        2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Paul789 View Post
                          Thanks, I have always been more oral as well. It doesn’t turn me on per se but it has definitely helped my libido, it certainly doesn’t bother me wearing it, but importantly it has healed my PE (along with stretching). I remember a few weeks ago i had again ejaculated within sexonds whilst still flacid and i was sat on my stairs crying and then when i looked down i saw i had pissed myself (due to reverse kegels and too much tennis ball massage). This was a very low point for me, (to say the least) but that has all gone now.
                          Also to add i know longer take horny goat weed, the side effect with this is muscle spasms, and this contributed to my problem.
                          You'll be fine Paul.

Have you ever tried Teastromax? It's a cream. I slather that on my balls and cock every few days. It kind of tingles and feels good. Just keep work'in it man. Anal is not my #1 but it can be very nice if done properly by a very loving partner who cares about you. I have had some nice anal sex in my life . It's all about serious gentleness and loving kindness with your partner! With the right partner it's awesome! They are few and far between!

I just bought a prostate massager to experiment with recommended by a freind on here. I had an Aneros and it just didn't get the job done (wouldn't make me cum). My friend on here recommended one from Germany which i am going to try when I have quiet private time to enjoy myself. It's much bigger and should hit the spot! All the best!

Yotguy

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy View Post
                            You'll be fine Paul.

Have you ever tried Teastromax? It's a cream. I slather that on my balls and cock every few days. It kind of tingles and feels good. Just keep work'in it man. Anal is not my #1 but it can be very nice if done properly by a very loving partner who cares about you. I have had some nice anal sex in my life . It's all about serious gentleness and loving kindness with your partner! With the right partner it's awesome! They are few and far between!

I just bought a prostate massager to experiment with recommended by a freind on here. I had an Aneros and it just didn't get the job done (wouldn't make me cum). My friend on here recommended one from Germany which i am going to try when I have quiet private time to enjoy myself. It's much bigger and should hit the spot! All the best!

Yotguy
                            I bought the smallest Aneros first and had trouble with it. Then got a bigger model and learned a whole new level of fun. Turns out the smallest ones are for advanced users who can manipulate it subtlely. I'm more a bull in a China closet anal play guy evidently. I bet the larger one will work better. I never have been able to orgasm from just the Aneros. Masturbating, oral, or sex it takes me to whole nother world.

Comment

I have bad constipation now which i think the butt plug caused!

Comment

Rest and let the nerves settle back down. They will recognize feces again. If that is the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X