Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My history and future roadmap for my PE (opinions wanted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kakal View Post
    Nice op, following your updates and progress, seems you're in a better position than me, I'm finding I'm always going 1 step forward 2 steps back, (been on this journey since about November /December 2017)

You should consider using an STU or something like that regularly. (expensive but worth it 100% in my opinion) I find that with my hand lubed or dry it's easy (easier) to get to 30 minutes but with the STU it's a different ball game, also my sensitivity varies a lot, sometimes it's crazy sensitive and sometimes it's numb (also had that when having sex)
    You are still three miles ahead, because you still got your understanding caring gf !

Rather than the STU, i'll try to find another understanding girl that surely exists, because it is just real training, not a tool.

I wrote something into your progress thread! A Deficiency could also be a root of your problem, i am quite informed about this topics, so if you have any questions regarding some symptoms of defficiency i would be glad if i can help you out. As for your sensivity, you could try L-Arginin or Ashwagandha, some say it reduces the sensivity but before i would really advice that, i rather try it myself and report back.

When it comes to your Gym routine, if you have the time you can of course continue your split but upper-body/lower-body gives you more chances to train abs (every leg-day). That is what i do Chest-Tri-Shoulder-Back-Bi on upper ; Neck-Quads-Harnstrings,Abs on lower body day.
    ZeNigmar
    Last edited by ZeNigmar; 06-13-2018, 07:21 AM. Reason: gym info
    “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”
    – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

My Journey on Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Sooo, here comes the update for 13.06
      Today was a very interesting day.
      Zinc and Magnesiumcitrate finally arrived. I decided to take a day of from gym as my left knee had a slight random pain ( When squatting 100+ Kg this can turn out bad).

As a sequel i had more time for my PreE Research and edging. Todays edging sessions were very very interesting.

I did two, in one i ejaculated involuntarily. In my first one i lasted for twenty minutes using lube. By the way i don't jerk slowly except when feeling an urge coming, then i slow down. The PONR came really really unexpected i didnt see it coming at all! I had a first one after eight minutes but kegeled that bitch straight away.

My second session however, i was doing some experiment. I used a elastic cock ring. I have such toys because i was (and still am) a slight BDSM-kinkster with my gf back in time when she didn't act up.
      So what i did was putting it on relatively tight, so my BC muscle was constrained. I kept it that way for a little more than ten minutes. After this ten minutes a PONR unexpectedly (again) came BUT i managed to kegel it down and have a Dry Orgasm!

After that i put the ring away and my pelvic floor was super relaxed! I edged for fifty minutes total in this session without ejaculating and until the end i never really had the urge to ejaculate and there were noticeable less involuntary Kegels. EQ differed throughout the session.

There is a lot of things to examine from this point:
      Why did my first session go rather "bad":
      I don't think this is a setback, rather a normal fluctuation in performance as it is also normal in sports. You dont make gains linear. it is more like an upwards sinus graph like here-
      2010081710aMa03.png

You can influence said fluctuation with supplements supporting your body with influencing hormones and training your mind aswell as your body but fluctuation is completely normal in my opinion!

Why did my second session go so well:
      I potentially attribute this to three things:
      1. Me masturbating two hours before including ejaculation
      2. I started to take Zinc this day ( Can't really say anything about this yet)
      3. The cock ring extremely pushing down my bc contractions and that muscle adapting to the pressure by relaxing

I will experiment with potential factors around the next week and hopefully i can report some progress!
      Also i will get an even heavier focus on yoga that stretches the PV and will research further into the topic of meditating.

Thanks for reading!
      ZeNigmar
      Last edited by ZeNigmar; 06-13-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeNigmar View Post

I did two, in one i ejaculated involuntarily. In my first one i lasted for twenty minutes using lube. By the way i don't jerk slowly except when feeling an urge coming, then i slow down. The PONR came really really unexpected i didnt see it coming at all! I had a first one after eight minutes but kegeled that bitch straight away.
        How exactly do you use kegels to suppress a PONR? I'm still not clear on how this works. If I kegel anywhere around a PONR it will send me right over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooners88 View Post
          How exactly do you use kegels to suppress a PONR? I'm still not clear on how this works. If I kegel anywhere around a PONR it will send me right over the edge.
          Okay, so you know the spasm you get when ejaculating. it is like multiple contractions roughly every 0.8 seconds that sends the sperm from your urethra out of your penis. Ok so that said the muscle spasms pumps up the sperm and shoots it out of your penis with every contration. The relaxation lets more semen flow in.

If you feel the PONR you have to hit a certain boundary, if you let yourself go and continue to jerk/thrust , then you go over the edge. But if you contract your BC-Muscle really hard and focus mentally you manage to overwrite the spasms from ejaculation with your kegel which results in semen not getting up there --> Dry Orgasm. After that you loose a bit of EQ but it comes back after a few minutes and usually you are more desensitized after that.

It does not always work, sometimes i go over the edge, the more you know your stages of arousal until your orgasm, the liklier it is you hit the right time-slot before ejaculation to kegel it of!

Good luck training!

Comment

You are still three miles ahead, because you still got your understanding caring gf !

Rather than the STU, i'll try to find another understanding girl that surely exists, because it is just real training, not a tool.

I wrote something into your progress thread! A Deficiency could also be a root of your problem, i am quite informed about this topics, so if you have any questions regarding some symptoms of defficiency i would be glad if i can help you out. As for your sensivity, you could try L-Arginin or Ashwagandha, some say it reduces the sensivity but before i would really advice that, i rather try it myself and report back.

When it comes to your Gym routine, if you have the time you can of course continue your split but upper-body/lower-body gives you more chances to train abs (every leg-day). That is what i do Chest-Tri-Shoulder-Back-Bi on upper ; Neck-Quads-Harnstrings,Abs on lower body day.
            Yeah, I do have a girlfriend OP but I've not had sex with her for close to 2 months now and will probably have to wait close to another 2 months before we can start having sex again due to some personal reasons with her, so it's not as if I'm actually getting any real practice which is only more frustrating honestly speaking.

She's a good girl though, very understanding and she's told me many times she doesn't care about that, she just wants us to have healthy body's and live well (she's also doesn't really enjoy sex all that much unless I'm on top as it rubs her in the right place, says she has no feeling and it's not just me has been that way with all he previous partners).

Thanks for the tips and advice, I'll be sure to send you some questions or if I'm in need of some advice I know where to go, appreciate it man!

I'm not sure how I feel about supplements, I think sometimes they're just bullshit and other times they may have there merits but it's difficult to really say for sure.

I took l citrulline before and pycnogenol for ED, not sure that the l citrulline reduced sensitivity too much but it may have slightly, difficult to say as I was more focused on having solid wood at that stage.!

Comment

Update for the 14.06:
              Okay, today was weird again. The last days i didn't sleep so good. Always woke up 1,5 hours before i had to.
              After work i went to the gym and trained my lower body. I squat with warmups and do intensity/Volume days. I maxed out to 125KG ass to grass for one rep then i did reps with just 60kg. After that i trained my core and did lunges. That was a good Gym-Session. It felt good, people in this gym often secretely watch my sets because of my leg strength, i always notice it when im looking into the mirrors just before i unrack the weight.

I thought this would loosen my pelvic floor big time, however i went home calmed down and decided to edge. I wanted to go for a hour. I wanted. When i started, it took me more time than usual to get it up, when i was fully erect i felt involuntary kegels after just a few minutes. My Pelvic floor seemed really really tightened up and neither Kegels nor Reverse Kegels really helped it. I involuntary ejaculated after only twenty minutes (including the time to get it up) after i failed a Dry orgasm attempt. Another very weird thing, i dont know if it was because of the DO-attempt, i got it up after five minutes again just because i was interested and i could instantly ejaculate/orgasm again. I don't know why.

I think, maybe i strained my central nerve system too much with the heavy single squats and that is why i could not control it as usual. Maybe it is a fluctuation. Maybe it is overtraining. I don't know. I dont do a Kegel routine as i think my PV is really strong from heavy squats, hip-thrusts and the kegels when i attempt to DO. I do reverse Kegels whenever i have the time to focus on them. I'll continue Yoga.

I again adjusted my diet, now i eat (additional to main food like Spaghetti, rice, yoghurt etc..):

1/2 Onion or 1/4 garlic,
              30mg Zincgluconat as supplement
              300mg Magnesiumcitrat as supplement
              300g Broccoli
              1mg Melatonin before sleep

this is a very good diet for testosterone/Serotonin production that is supposed to also lower histamine. I want to really keep pushing this diet for a month if i can to see my body adapting to the intake. If nothing helps until, i will add HTP-5 or Ashwagandha. I will find the damn roots for this PE.

I have the feeling that anxiety is not really the root of my problem somehow. There was a time where i was very comfortable with my gf and she is not a bad human, we had a lot of fun together and that was also reflected in bed except that problem with my PreE. Maybe my PV still has some major tightness. I have an anterior pelvic tilt when squatting in atg but a good stature otherwise. We will see i am just one week in my official journal. I don't expect the quickfix and i'll see if my diet will help.

Thanks for reading friends! Mindset stays strong!

Comment

Update for the 14.06:
                Okay, today was weird again. The last days i didn't sleep so good. Always woke up 1,5 hours before i had to.
                After work i went to the gym and trained my lower body. I squat with warmups and do intensity/Volume days. I maxed out to 125KG ass to grass for one rep then i did reps with just 60kg. After that i trained my core and did lunges. That was a good Gym-Session. It felt good, people in this gym often secretely watch my sets because of my leg strength, i always notice it when im looking into the mirrors just before i unrack the weight.

I thought this would loosen my pelvic floor big time, however i went home calmed down and decided to edge. I wanted to go for a hour. I wanted. When i started, it took me more time than usual to get it up, when i was fully erect i felt involuntary kegels after just a few minutes. My Pelvic floor seemed really really tightened up and neither Kegels nor Reverse Kegels really helped it. I involuntary ejaculated after only twenty minutes (including the time to get it up) after i failed a Dry orgasm attempt. Another very weird thing, i dont know if it was because of the DO-attempt, i got it up after five minutes again just because i was interested and i could instantly ejaculate/orgasm again. I don't know why.

I think, maybe i strained my central nerve system too much with the heavy single squats and that is why i could not control it as usual. Maybe it is a fluctuation. Maybe it is overtraining. I don't know. I dont do a Kegel routine as i think my PV is really strong from heavy squats, hip-thrusts and the kegels when i attempt to DO. I do reverse Kegels whenever i have the time to focus on them. I'll continue Yoga.

I again adjusted my diet, now i eat (additional to main food like Spaghetti, rice, yoghurt etc..):

1/2 Onion or 1/4 garlic,
                30mg Zincgluconat as supplement
                300mg Magnesiumcitrat as supplement
                300g Broccoli
                1mg Melatonin before sleep

this is a very good diet for testosterone/Serotonin production that is supposed to also lower histamine. I want to really keep pushing this diet for a month if i can to see my body adapting to the intake. If nothing helps until, i will add HTP-5 or Ashwagandha. I will find the damn roots for this PE.

I have the feeling that anxiety is not really the root of my problem somehow. There was a time where i was very comfortable with my gf and she is not a bad human, we had a lot of fun together and that was also reflected in bed except that problem with my PreE. Maybe my PV still has some major tightness. I have an anterior pelvic tilt when squatting in atg but a good stature otherwise. We will see i am just one week in my official journal. I don't expect the quickfix and i'll see if my diet will help.

Thanks for reading friends! Mindset stays strong!
                Yeah, the anxiety link is a strange one. I recently had a session where I had a lot of performance anxiety before and was worried I was going to cum instantly, but still ended up having sex for 15 minutes... and then I've had instances where I wasn't anxious at all and still came very quickly. I feel like sexual arousal is the main trigger rather than anxiety, at least in my case.

On another note, I'm an avid gym goer myself and one thing I did recently notice is how often I clench my PC hard during my workouts. I started training seriously at 13 years old so I wonder if all that heavy lifting over the years contributed to tightness in the pelvic floor. Now, prior to each rep I'll brace my core by drawing in a deep breath right down to my balls and then push a reverse kegel as I lift.

I've also been wondering about the link between hip strength and PE. Despite having a strong and active glute maximus, I recently discovered through physio that my glute medius is basically completely asleep (most likely due to sitting all day for work), and this muscle plays an important role in stabilizing the pelvic floor. I recently tried an experiment where I did a glute medius activation routine prior to edging (banded sidewalks, clam shells, side lying hip abduction using a band, banded body weight squats, bird dogs, and then just 20 quick contractions on both sides while pushing an RK) and felt as though I had way more control during the session, though this could just be placebo effect. (Maybe try this out and report back? It's important to get the form right though as the glute medius is a smaller muscle that can be hard to activate)

Regardless, there definitely is some link between the glute medius and PC muscle. If you just stand still and contract your glute inward toward your tailbone (put one leg forward and then contract the glute on the rear leg) you'll notice that your PC clenches up. And on my right side where my glute is less active, contracting it will result in a noticeably stronger involuntary kegel. Perhaps this is one reason why some people report success using "anal breathing" since this fires up the glute medius. (This might also be a contributing reason for why thrusting during sex leads to faster PONR - you squeeze your glutes inward as you push forward and this contracts the PC muscle without you realizing it)

Comment

Wow, that was really indepth. Yes i think that the gluteus of course plays a role in your PV activation as the blood flow of the gluteus is near to the Pelvic floor muscles. That thing with the glute medius also happens when you do hip thrusts i guess. I like your thinking when it comes to the physical side of this problem. I also work an office job where i sit most of the day. In my break i go take a walk. Maybe i could use an abductor machine in the gym to further strengthen the mind muscle connection to the glutes? Anyways that was very interesting input, thank you!

PS: 15 Minutes ist still an awesome time for real sober sex. Stay motivated to ascend to a sex god!
                  ZeNigmar
                  Last edited by ZeNigmar; 06-14-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Wow, that was really indepth. Yes i think that the gluteus of course plays a role in your PV activation as the blood flow of the gluteus is near to the Pelvic floor muscles. That thing with the glute medius also happens when you do hip thrusts i guess. I like your thinking when it comes to the physical side of this problem. I also work an office job where i sit most of the day. In my break i go take a walk. Maybe i could use an abductor machine in the gym to further strengthen the mind muscle connection to the glutes? Anyways that was very interesting input, thank you!

PS: 15 Minutes ist still an awesome time for real sober sex. Stay motivated to ascend to a sex god!
                    Yeah, even just a month ago before I started training I wouldn't have thought that was possible, but I can't shake the feeling that it's largely because I'm so comfortable with this girl and not excessively aroused by her. Also, I can only thrust hard and fast in very specific positions. My brain is still telling me that if I sleep with a different girl who I'm nervous/super turned on by that I'm going to blow instantly like usual... I guess we'll find out.

Comment

Update for 15.06
                      After work i hit gym for upper body day. Was a good workout but my mind was a bit out of focus and my muscles were still a bit fatigued. After gym i wanted to edge, i accidently sent myself over the edge after roughly twentyfive minutes. I used an elastic cockring for fun, so i can't really evaluate this time except that i personally think i was out focus and that is why PONR took me by suprise.

There is a thing i dont get all about Kegeling/Reverse-Kegeling. So if i masturbate and kegel it results in an ejaculation that is pretty common.
                      Okay but if i masturbate and Reverse kegel i can't really lower my arousal. Sometimes it sends me over the edge even more and it feels more intense when i do RK before orgasm. The only way this works is when i completely stop, find my mind again, do rks, squeeze, blabla and start again after a few secs.

Another thing i noticed, when my PONR approaches and i change my position to sitting on the edge of the bed, then it subsides and i can go for another minute. I think this is because the PV is already tightening up getting ready to ejaculate but is getting force stretched. Maybe ill start in this position next time and change to a lying later.

Comment

I have to add something to this update. I decided to masturbate - for fun. I started with porn but then thought nah after 5 mins and turned it off to focus on me and my mind. I never had a session this awesome since all this started. With deep breathing and RKs i could really control myself and my erection. I was rock fking hard 10/10 all the time. I went for like 40 minutes or smth. I tried position, i even thrusted in my hand in various sex positions (i know, weird) and it was just super super fun and enjoying. I decided to ejaculate because of that. My orgasm was harder, the ejaculation was stronger and it was super motivating. I felt like a sexgod even if there was no girl by me.

Ok so this was a second time of the day session, but still waaay better than anything yet in this journal.

This gave me a huge motivation boost to what could be possible for me.

PS: before i started the session i took magnesium and rubbed topical zink around my genital and pelvic area. I have literally no idea if it helped anything but i will maybe try again soon.

Stay motivated, see you in next update guys

Comment

Update 17.06
                          Ok so yesterday i didn't do anything besides stretching in the morning because i went out with friends in the evening (no alcohol).

Today in the morning i tried to edge but ejaculated after roughly twenty minutes. My erection quality was pretty good, pretty much 10/10, but i also had strong IKs.

Probably that was because i took a day off, which made my penis more sensitive. Anyways, i come to think that a tight pelvic floor is not really the problem itself. It is more the pressure and not being able to control the muscles against the natural reflexes conciously. The thing is, i have a quite good overall mobility, also when it comes to squats and this things. I will of course not stop to do these explicit stretches for the pelvic floor but i will keep this in mind when doing them.

Furthermore i watched my triggerpoints. My Glans is quite sensitive on the backside of the shaft and on the frenulum. I am uncircumcised and when i completely retract my foreskin and pull it down when erect and aroused i get a slight IK.

My conclusion for now still is, that i have something in my nervous system that triggers the reflex way too fast. May it be chemical or naturally occurring. i didnt try yet but i feel that if i numb my glans, this reflex would be probably asleep more or less, but i won't go this far yet.

I have leg day today and i think for the rest of this day and the next two days i think about cutting masturbation out to give my Pelvic floor some rest as i consciously worked on that muscle group for the last two weeks, it also feels slightly fatigued after a strong ejaculation. I will continue the stretches of course, as it adds to my overall health and mobility. When it comes to edging i will go a step back and maybe only go for 10 minutes from the starting point of having a hard erection so i don't have so many sessions where i ejaculate involuntarily. I intend to do this to make use of a more progressive training style, not trying to go all out everytime. When you are training you dont give everything you got in each session, yet i pushed this yet. This is because of sexual pleasure and the mindset that goes something along "this session will be it, x minutes at least). After my pause, if i do it, i will increase the time each session (for example 30 seconds each session) then after ejaculation after a few sessions i will go a step back with a slight increase in the base time and so on. Let's see if this approach works in combination with mym current measurements

As far as supplements go:

ATM :

Magnesium-Citrat
                          Zinkgluconat
                          Green-Tea
                          Sunflower-Seeds
                          ~300g Broccoli a day
                          1/2 raw Onion a day (switched to red ones)

I noticed an increase in muscle-tone in combination with my training. I will continue this diet for at least two to three more weeks before i judge it in any way.
                          i dont consume this things before sex (sex lol, gotta get to know another girl first, but things in progress) or masturbation, just throughout the day, mostly morning or evening..
                          ZeNigmar
                          Last edited by ZeNigmar; 06-17-2018, 04:49 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Update 18.06
                            Alrighty fellow observants, time for the next update. Okay, the plan i set myself above, 2 days restraining from masturbation. I've thrown it over. Restraining from ejaculation, when it is one, maximum two times controlled is kind of senseless. At least that is what i decided for now. So today i felt kinda good, i had a sense of well being and was just happy to be alive. In the morning i was super horny, so i just masturbated with ejaculation for enjoyment, you don't want to forget the enjoy the fun that you are training for. otherwise it would be hard to stay disciplined with the nutrition and training. i destroyed in the gym and went cycling on a seated bike afterwards. In the evening i tried out something new! My glans is i think one of the bigger factors of involountary kegels that lead to orgasmic spasms. So a topical desensitizer numbs the glans to make it less sensitive to touches thus you last longer.

There is a method where you take a towel and stroke your glans in order to loose some sensitivity. For me this is kind of like the fast lane of death grip as it probably leads to this. I set a stopwatch. 7 Minutes. I went for my sensitive spots and created friction with a bit of pressure on my semi-flaccid penis. After 7 minutes i just wanted to try how it works and not stop. So i jerked it standing with pretty much all i could give. It really was better to endure!! it is not as overwhelming, it doesnt tickle that hard, but i was still be able to feel the sensations on my penis. In the end i surprisingly reached the PONR and i ejaculated after 20 minutes or so but i really let my mind go this time which probably lead to this

I will continue to try this method everyday or every other day for a short time frame and observe what happens with my glans. I am uncircumcised btw.

I still take all the mentioned supplements for training both in gym and pegym :-). I got so used to eating an onion a day that i am almost happy to do it.

Also another shift in training i want to make is to change from PONR to Plateau edging. That means less risk of ejaculation without me wanting it. Also being with a girl, you can't do PONR edging either cause that would piss her off. You have to Plateau-edge when having sex to prolong it basically.

I hope i could encourage and motivate you. See you soon in my next update!
                            ZeNigmar
                            Last edited by ZeNigmar; 06-18-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Update 19.06
                              New Update, new News.

Okay, may you did read my last posts about my glans, where i told you i may have an oversensitive glans. This could be very true and may be a big contributor to curing my PE in the near future. I observed that, when i am fully erect, my glans, especially the Frenulum part is very sensitive when it comes to masturbating. When i was masturbating and completely retracted my foreskin so my glans was full out i often had IKs from that alone if i was already in the Plateau/orgasmic stage of the session. It is definitely more sensitive against friction than pressure!.
                              So what happens if you have sex as an uncircumcised male with average length? You enter your girl and your glans is only partial out. As soon as you entered her vagina with your glans your foreskin begins to retract which reveals your glans and pulls your frenulum --> IK and overstimulation like crazy i guess!
                              What happens when i masturbated as uncircumsiced male without lube? I basically grabbed my foreskin and pulled it back and forth --> ALMOST NO stimulation to the glans.

With that observations i started a desensitizing method for my glans yesterday. What i do is cover my thumb with a piece of towel and then creating moderate friction on sensitive areas on the glans but ALSO on the part between the foreskin and the glans as these are essentially also covered by the foreskin almost all the time.

This is the second day i did this. roughly 7 minutes with stopwatch. After that i started to edge. I had almost NO involuntary Kegels in my BC-muscle, if i had it was like a little spasm that could be almost ignored. When my penis dribbled precum (no semen) on my frenulum i wiped it away, it helps keeping your arousal down, i don't really know why but others also experience this. I easily lasted for 45 MINUTES. Unfortunately my EQ was not so good and sometimes i was at 6-7/10 EQ because i did not use mental or other stimuli. But 45 minutes is a killer time for me. If i can recreate this in future sessions via this method i will continue to work with this.

I am open to criticism about this method, but i think there are way more dangerous things like Penis banding, which literally is a failed castration. It is a natural method to desensitize my glans, i dont really think it will ever go numb as i don't create really hard friction i just stimulate it and other areas intense.
                              This is comparable with death grip but works more effective and more precise in your triggerpoint areas.
                              I will keep you updated on this method.

My diet is still up to date.

See you with good news in the next update!!

Comment

Yes, I've had the same experience - if I do dry glans stimulation prior to edging then I'll have way more control. The aggressive ballooning/edging I've done over the past few weeks has also made me feel less sensitive during oral (to the point where I had total control last time - she wasn't going to make me cum unless I decided to) and I've been lasting longer with sex so I assume it's helped there too though it's hard to tell in terms of sensitivity since I wear a condom.

Some are against this type of approach, but I can say with certainty that I'll gladly trade some physical sensitivity for more control, and it hasn't diminished my overall enjoyment of sex anyway, nor my EQ which has naturally always been very strong. Although this is just one study, there is in fact some evidence for a hyper-sensitivity component in those with PE despite some people dismissing the possibility outright: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a10...b57362eb5a.pdf

My dick has always felt very sensitive, and being uncircumsized probably exacerbates it. A big trigger, as you mentioned, is that when you thrust inward, the foreskin gets pulled back, and when it tugs on the frenulum it induces an IK. When I use my fleshlight I feel that the forward and backward motion of the foreskin is what seems to really set me off.

Anyway, please keep updating about your progress and I will as well as it seems we're doing very similar training right now. I believe desensitization (or let's say "building up physical tolerance" since that sounds better, haha) has the potential for significant results. I mean at the end of the day it's the nerves in the penis that are transmitting the pleasure signals to the brain - if you can calm those signals down to a manageable level then you should be able to gain better ejaculatory control. This is why banding works so well for some guys, numbing creams, deathgrip... it's also why many women who use strong vibrators end up with delayed (or non existent) orgasms during sex.

Another thing I've noticed is that if I stimulate myself right up to the PONR and then slide down to the base of the penis (bottom 1/3 to 1/2) and stimulate there, I can't really ejaculate no matter what. Even if I'm watching porn, thinking filthy thoughts and going hard and fast, there simply isn't a high enough nerve concentration at the base to trigger ejaculation. The higher up my hand slides, the more intense the pleasure is and the harder it is to control. So, regardless of any mental or chemical issues involved in PE, the physical component is real and perhaps can override them if done right. (Or at least provide enough improvement to where the mental issues then resolve as a result of gaining more confidence)

Most of the nerves are concentrated in the top half, and there are several "trigger zones" up there that have to be worked on including the glans, frenulum and below the glans on top. I think the key is in finding which methods are best for hitting each area, doing it safely, and ensuring that EQ is not negatively impacted. I also wonder about the difference between "surface" stimulation versus "deep" stimulation. I.E. rubbing the surface glans/skin as opposed to actually using a firm grip that squeezes the penis more tightly. There may be different nerve distributions (some on the surface and some running deeper) that make both methods necessary to really get the most out of it.
                                Tooners88
                                Last edited by Tooners88; 06-19-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X