• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Party View Post
    WTF? OMG. Jeez
    I can already tell the difference but need to wait a week

No hot baths, no sex, no heavy lifting
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
      Doesnt feel different to me but im not a man.

Had laser vaginal tightening yesterday.... hurt alot
      That's pretty cool. Wow. Good for you!
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Sancezz View Post
        How long should a masturbation session last?
        Hi Sancezz, thank you for your question.

Well at least 20 minutes everyday would be ideal. The more you practice, the more control you will have.

Also, once a week, you can practice doing a one hour session, it is quiet a powerful experience, especially when you learn how to have multiple orgasms.

Comment

Doesnt feel different to me but im not a man.

Had laser vaginal tightening yesterday.... hurt alot
          Tara, can you tell us why you have done that?
          Or you can do it via PM if you feel more comfortable.

I am curious as i is the first time I come across a woman whose done it (I knew about the process but it was kind of the unicorn...).

Comment

I guess really the internet is to blame... i read a few things whereupon men said sex after a women's had a baby is like throwing a hot dog in an ally.... and the seed of doubt was planted.

Of course I'll never know what sex feels like for a man and a man is never going to be mean about you when they had sex with you so the worry grew.

Then theres things like balloning or tenting so now i have to worry about the dome of it rather than just the tightness of the entrance.

So i got it done yesterday. I took painkillers beforehand and it still hurt. Was really hot at times too.

Was hard getting the wand in and treatment took 90 minutes.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I can say that it sucked after my wife had four kids. That's actually what started my PE journey. She refused to do kegels so I decided to make myself thicker. I have been with several women that had kids and did kegels and one of them had the tightest pussy I've ever known and she could squeeze the hell out of my dick. And she had two kids, one was born recently. In fact it was really hard to fit in.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I guess really the internet is to blame... i read a few things whereupon men said sex after a women's had a baby is like throwing a hot dog in an ally.... and the seed of doubt was planted.

Of course I'll never know what sex feels like for a man and a man is never going to be mean about you when they had sex with you so the worry grew.

Then theres things like balloning or tenting so now i have to worry about the dome of it rather than just the tightness of the entrance.

So i got it done yesterday. I took painkillers beforehand and it still hurt. Was really hot at times too.

Thank you for opening up.

Did you ever felt that a man was unsatisfied because of tightness?

This is done now, and I hope that you will be happy with it. The pain will pass, and I am sure that you will be doing exercises and meet men that will satisfy you fully.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                  I have been with several women that had kids and did kegels and one of them had the tightest pussy I've ever known and she could squeeze the hell out of my dick.
                  I don't know if you knew it, but ''sexual experts'' from the tantric and the taoist era were trained to satisfy a man only using the power of their PC muscles, and doing squeeze and release.
                  This women were actually ''ranked'' in society as high as nobles.

I asked today to my sex mentor and my partner (who have some experience) and they both told me that it totally depends on each woman and each of their partner.

Tara123, as I have been with young women and old women, my personal experience is that sex is better with older women because they have more knowledge of their bodies. I never had problems with partners because they have had babies.

Comment

I havent been with many men considering my age.

Ive nearly always had issues with men entering me. Which isnt a good thing.

But it is what im use too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancezz View Post
                      How long should a masturbation session last?
                      To piggy back on this question...How do you keep oneself from getting...bored?
                      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

From an online article from Glamour about vaginal tightening, I read this:

"Barshop says the process isn't painful—patients only feel a little pressure—and the procedure is over in less than 10 minutes."

Did you go to a reputable doctor or practitioner for this process? How much research did you do before doing this?
                        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Yeah i went to a professional women's health clinic.

Maybe I'm not good with pain?

The session lasted 90 mins, of course the doctor explained everything, cleaned the area, the wand in front of me then did superficial tightening, followed by muscular tightening.

Talked about aftercare, put a viral of something inside me and give one to take home.

Comment

I should say ive been looking into this off and on for about 18 months. The place i went to has been on This Morning etc

Comment

I guess really the internet is to blame.
                              I know right? We are all here trying to improve ourselves, and the impetus often is something we read on the web.

Wow. Tara. Some man is very lucky to be with you. Between your sex drive, your figure, and other fantastic information you have shared here....and the lengths you go to make it pleasurable for him.... you seem just unreal.

That said, please be safe.

To answer your question, yes, sex after children was a little different. I can cum whenever I want so my concern was how it felt for her. I just adjusted technique a little, nothing major. I found that if I gently licked and fingered (with only one finger) for while, she tightened a little, so when I went I dipped in my cock, it felt huge to her, especially in contrast to the finger. I've been using that back and forth contrast every since. Dragging it out back and forth until she's begging me to finish her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                                To piggy back on this question...How do you keep oneself from getting...bored?
                                Hi Ujjayi,

Thank you for your question.

If you change your intention from ''masturbation'' to ''self-pleasure'', you won't get bored anymore.

If you dedicate 20 minutes to yourself and your pleasure, you would be happy to do so!

You can change the type and the speed of strokes, the positions you are in, you can make noise, etc

Not only do you train yourself to last longer and to have more control, but you also learn how to give yourself more pleasure and which part of your body turn you on.

Comment

Working...
                                X