No announcement yet.

Ask your sex coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any breathing technique you could elaborate on or advice towards it?
    For example I am using something called 7-11 where I inhale for 7 seconds and exhale for 11, which relaxes me OUTSIDE of sex, but has little effect in sex

Comment

Originally posted by upuratinario View Post
      Any breathing technique you could elaborate on or advice towards it?
      For example I am using something called 7-11 where I inhale for 7 seconds and exhale for 11, which relaxes me OUTSIDE of sex, but has little effect in sex
      Thank you for your question Upuratinario.

The 7-11 technique, is it not when you hold your breath when you go in a 7-11 shop at peak hour?

French humor aside, there is different ones that you can get from good Pranayama books, and you will find the one that fits you.

You can do:
      - Box breathing = ex 4s inhale / 4s hold on top / 4s exhale / 4s hold at bottom
      - Triangle = 4s inhale / 4s exhale / 4s hold at bottom
      - Reverse triangle = 4s inhale / 4s hold on top/ 4s exhale
      - ''Double up'' = 4s inhale / 8s exhale

(4s is an example, play with it).

What works for me when I am very sensitive in the first 5-10min, is to go very slow, to pause, and to take very deep inhale, and exhale with sounds. Sounds are great to release tension and to take you away from your genitals.
      Opening your eyes as well is a good tool to play with. Really fill up your belly, open your eyes, and exhale deeply.

Comment

Can you explain this sentance you wrote earlier it confuses me .

Semen retention and Pre E is a tricky one, as you want the best of both worlds haha

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Can you explain this sentance you wrote earlier it confuses me .

Semen retention and Pre E is a tricky one, as you want the best of both worlds haha
          I should have been clearer, my bad.

When you practice semen retention, you build up testosterone and sexual energy. If you do mindful masturbation quiet often, but you keep yourself from ejaculating, then you will feel/ see that you get more and more sensitive, or aroused quickly.

This is especially the case with sex. If you do semen retention for a week, you will feel more aroused and sensitive with your partner (usually) than if you had ejaculate during the week.

So, you want to do semen retention (usually to have more sex drive and to have more energy) which lead to being more sensitive during sex, but you also want to ''last longer'', especially if you are in the process of treating your Pre E.

To give you my experience:
          - If I ejaculate and I have sex with my partner the next day, I can last long and have great intercourse straight away without being too sensitive.
          - If I do semen retention for a week without seeing my partner, the day I meet her, I will have to be very careful and slow at the beginning of intercourse as I would be way more sensitive.

So you should practice sex a lot while doing semen retention to train you to be able to last long and to be less sensitive while at the same time not ejaculate.

Comment

Working...
          X