No announcement yet.

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope that's not it. It was a link to a page that has like 10 different yoga stretches with pictures.
    Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
    Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
    Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

Feedback: my edging sessions are going very well. I had never felt so much in control of myself as now. There is an issue, however. I seem too be able to go on forever on hand, but as soon as I start thinking about sex, imagining a girl and stuff, the urge to ejaculate comes right away.

Of course it is an arousal issue that I must learn how to treat. But if it was only mental, the improvement I got wouldnt be so noticeable. And it is.

Comment

Originally posted by WantABiggerPenis View Post
        I'm looking for a specific thread. It had a bunch of pictures of different yoga pelvic floor stretches. Can anyone link me to that one?
        Is it not just the first page of this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusHa View Post
          Feedback: my edging sessions are going very well. I had never felt so much in control of myself as now. There is an issue, however. I seem too be able to go on forever on hand, but as soon as I start thinking about sex, imagining a girl and stuff, the urge to ejaculate comes right away.

Of course it is an arousal issue that I must learn how to treat. But if it was only mental, the improvement I got wouldnt be so noticeable. And it is.
          For me premature ejaculation is always both a physical and psychological problem, and in the way each can affect the other in a bad way so it can affect in a good way. So bu focusing on just one side you will be easing up the problems on the other side.

So my advice is that you stay fully focused on the physical side for now, and let some time pass where you only edge without thinking about sex etc, and after a month or so when you have built solid foundation and a good habit, then you will notice that the psychological part will affect you far less, and that you will be able to overcome it much easily.
          premE FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
            So my advice is that you stay fully focused on the physical side for now, and let some time pass where you only edge without thinking about sex etc, and after a month or so when you have built solid foundation and a good habit, then you will notice that the psychological part will affect you far less, and that you will be able to overcome it much easily.
            This makes complete sense! Thanks a lot!

Comment

I got to thinking if deep squats and perhaps yoga stretches could be used in situations like ed or possibly even de?

Have advised the op here to do squats. https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-muscle-2.html

Comment

can anyone attest to trying these positions and greatly improving in control of PE?
                Also, which ones are the most effective or should I start out with?
                2/1/12 Current
                BPEL: 5.8'', (8/24/13) 6.25''

MSEG: 4.4'', 4.5''

Goal
                BPEL: 7.5''+
                MSEG:5-5.5''

Comment

Originally posted by franzjager View Post
                  can anyone attest to trying these positions and greatly improving in control of PE?
                  Also, which ones are the most effective or should I start out with?
                  I am having very good results with the deep squat exercise and stretches.

Comment

I am having very good results with the deep squat exercise and stretches.
                    How long did it take for you to notice an improvement?

I am currently two weeks into my daily stretching routine which is heavily based around hips/pelvic floor stretching. It's also two weeks since my Fleshlight STU has arrived, so my current edging sessions are very... specific. There are definitely some early signs of an improvement, but man.. I got A long way to go in terms of pelvic floor balance and relaxation while edging/thrusting.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRhythm View Post
                      How long did it take for you to notice an improvement?
                      Are you deep squating? It is crucial!

It took me less than a week to notice good improvement on reverse kegels power and reduced pelvic floor tension.

Comment

Are you deep squating? It is crucial!

It took me less than a week to notice good improvement on reverse kegels power and reduced pelvic floor tension.
                        I am not deep squatting atm, since my limited mobility, but I am doing stretch found at 1:50 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-0Qe80fUaU, which basically has the stretching benefits, but I am not enganing my core/glutes to be in that position, also allows me to maintain my back straight. But that's kinda off-topic.

Do you think this stretch alone will have the same benefits as deep squat itself? (regarding pelvic floor)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRhythm View Post
                          Do you think this stretch alone will have the same benefits as deep squat itself? (regarding pelvic floor)
                          Deep squat itself is more important than the stretches. It may have something to do with muscle strength. Actually, when performing deep squats, what I feel is an intense stretch down there (maybe the repetitive movement is more intense than just stretching for minutes on and on).

Ive seen people reporting that edging while replicating the thrusting movement of sex (on their knees) would bring PONR right away. So another possibility is that the stretches happen while you are moving up and down - what normally would make us naturally and involuntarily kegel. It may make us more comfortable and used to movements that usually would make us tense down there.
                          MarcusHa
                          Last edited by MarcusHa; 05-27-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Marcus do you really feel a BC strech with deep squats?

I'm looking for a yoga pose or a strech wich focus in BC muscle cuz I feel that the stretch from deep squats its more focused on my PC muscle.
                            Sorry about my poor english, I'm on it!

My Pre-E cure log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ion-log-2.html

Comment

Marcus, I would like to suggest Child's pose as a great pose for Meditative RKs. For the first time today (I think!) I was able to differentiate between front and back RKs!. Hoping for confirmation from some other people.

Here goes (presented by my favorite YT yoga instructor ):
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4CRh08aVKA

Comment

Originally posted by hoochiNn View Post
                                Marcus do you really feel a BC strech with deep squats?

I'm looking for a yoga pose or a strech wich focus in BC muscle cuz I feel that the stretch from deep squats its more focused on my PC muscle.
                                I really dont feel the stretch, but there is definitely some sort of pelvic floor fatigue after the exercise...

Comment

Working...
                                X