Penis dorsal nerve link - possible new approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
    Not having a log or only having two posts doesnt mean anything.There is a life outside pegym too, you know?Also he may randomly popped into this thread and decided to give his two cents and opinion based on his experience.He may doesnt give a shit about this site.Also about the selling thing.People here talk very often about using fleshlight to beat PE, and pegym sell fleshlights.Does it mean this advice is useless?No.Also you say the stuff doesnt make sense, but it only doesnt make sense, based on your point of view and knowledge.You must to be open minded, you know.Once the people thought the Earth is flat.
    Or he could be some random internet fool who spewed forth bs based on nothing much.
    Based on my knowledge sure. I have been active in this area for years listening to various bs I get a nose for it.

Comment

You are giving opinion on what works, and possibily what is less effective, but you still have long way to go?I think a person can give opinion on what really works and what not, when and only when he has gone through everything and in this case, has been cured.
      Go to the success thread to see what works . Though only a small % of people with success post there it will give you the truth that what we espose here works.

Comment

That proves my point.Everything you don`t understand or don`t accept based on your knowledge, is bs for you.You are just a closed mind person, nothing much to say.As for the others, be open minded folks.

Comment

That proves my point.Everything you don`t understand or don`t accept based on your knowledge, is bs for you.You are just a closed mind person, nothing much to say.As for the others, be open minded folks.
          Uh huh and you have read all my 26000 plus posts to get where I pieced that knowledge from ? Read as I interacted and learned from others as I taught . Followed the reasoning , the experiments . Followed as I studied what worked for others and what didn't? Tried things on myself . If so you didn't follow my study elsewhere on the net nor follow the prolonged interactions I had via pm etc .
          Did you follow as I led guys by the hand through "unsolvable" problems with ed and pre e and out the other side .
          I know how things work and don't work because I have been there many times before .
          When a new approach or method comes up I am joyfull at an opportunity to learn . Unfortunately far more common is guys from internet land just spewing bs because hey it's the net and they can .

Comment

Wow my last post shows sometimes I have to learn the same thing repeatedly . I wasted 5 min on a post to a guy who can't understand that what works, works.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Uh huh and you have read all my 26000 plus posts to get where I pieced that knowledge from ? Read as I interacted and learned from others as I taught . Followed the reasoning , the experiments . Followed as I studied what worked for others and what didn't? Tried things on myself . If so you didn't follow my study elsewhere on the net nor follow the prolonged interactions I had via pm etc .
              Did you follow as I led guys by the hand through "unsolvable" problems with ed and pre e and out the other side .
              I know how things work and don't work because I have been there many times before .
              When a new approach or method comes up I am joyfull at an opportunity to learn . Unfortunately far more common is guys from internet land just spewing bs because hey it's the net and they can .
              And yet, this isnt enough.Just your knowledge, just your point of view.I have seen this happened a lot with coaches with some experience in various sports.They reach a point when they stall.They think they know everything and refuse to open their eyes to new things.And then they miss a lot of opportunities, to learn new things.Have seen this a lot, you can`t impress me with your 25000 posts, really.The scientist who believed the Earth is flat, were some experienced scientist too, you know...As far as ''led'' other guys..you believe in what you want.You don`t have Premature Ejaculation, nor never had.Why don`t you mention the 10x times more people who are doing and doing RKs for months, without any real results.And then when they ask why this is happening, the same bs answer is ''you don`t work hard'', or ''its in your head, look into our successs sticky, this is working, there is no way it doesnt working''..well, this is stupid.And the difference between me and you is actually that I understand that other things MAY work too.

Comment

I bumped a thread, and you said, this is Bullshit.Do you have evidence, that this is bullshit?Can you prove it?Have you tried it?Have you tested and measure it by yourself?Have you ever listened to other people, who have done it?Answer me this.

Comment

There is nothing new here . If you want a device that does this it is available commercially. Yes I have listened to people who have done this previous, some have had some success some have not . There are thread current on this subject now and have been on and off for years.

People who want success should start logs where I can see what they have done . I can then advise them . Claims to have "done everything" are quite worthless .

If you have something new I would like to hear it ,this whining hurts my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    I like the guy who gave a prolonged post on" trying everything "no log and 2 posts which is pretty typical . Stuff in the post did not make sense also .

Re the cockring type stuff from memory one was sold through this site that pushed into this dorsal nerve area.
                    Here is the post that seems to have started your tantrum ,just to show other members.

Comment

I dont whine, your ears are hurt because of your ego.Listening to something you don`t understand.So you are saying some had success, some don`t, but you still decided to say its bs, because someone doesnt have a log, lol.Premature Ejaculation its strongly new and untested subject pegasus, and by saying something its bs, just because you dont understand it..well that is bullshit.You arent coach to make general assumptions about this problem, and for sure, you don`t understand it.So, be more quiet about stuff you dont know.Nothing more to say.Have a nice day.

Comment

I personally think that banding sound a bit extreme and dangerous, but the idea behind the dorsal nerve was something that I had forgot, so I am glad the thread got bumped.

I went on and googled for a cock ring pressing on that nerve.

I think it is against the rules to provide a link, but I found something called the Hardwear Horseshoe Cockring. I haven't tried it, so I do not know if it works. It exists in many variations, and some of them looks a bit extreme. However if I can't find one that isn't to hardcore and extreme I will consider to try it out and let you guys know.

Comment

Yes JanTantra the My Hardware cockring used to be advertised onsite .
                          I have no particular view re cockrings personally but I note some mods swear by them .

After a long time onsite with people ranting about "trying everything" for pre e I have learnt that it just isn't so . Especially when they post things that don't make sense re the training they claim to have done . That is they are commonly full of bs or have just trained like a headless chicken or misunderstood or whatever .
                          The only way I can get any understanding of what has actually happened is a log.

Comment

OK this totally makes sense because I use my cock ring very tight on the top of my penis and it wraps around the back of my testicles. Are usually last one hour to three hours with my girlfriend but that's also because I have mastered the rivers Koegel and we have sex in a Tantric/start and stop way. We have way better orgasms this way. We often stop for oral in between positions.
                            But yeah like I said, the cock ring is really helping me because I feel less sensitive and it makes my penis huge and super fat for her and she orgasms even more because of it.
                            Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                            Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                            I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

And yes I do take it off once in a while to let my penis "breathe".
                              Lol.
                              Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                              Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                              I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Here's some interesting food for thought:

Damage your dorsal nerves, and you may never have to worry about pre-ejaculation again.
                                Because, you'll be impotent. Injectable ED meds will likely work for a while, though.
                                How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                                And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Working...
                                X