Penis dorsal nerve link - possible new approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by User4286 View Post
    TANGO 5/10, nevertheless I would not stop the pelvic floor work completely.
    No , I'm not planning on stopping Reverse Kegels or Kegels. I will still faithfully do them because I am still doing PE ( Penis Enlargement )

All I'm saying is that I have been doing RK'S for 2 years & yes they work but are not reliable 100% due to circumstances when having sex.

This Flaccid Penis Banding is something that has worked & worked well.

Compared to pretty much everything Pegym suggested to combat Pre-E. I went on my own little adventure researching Penis Banding before I tried it.

My point is that I've done
    *Clamped Edging
    *720 bundled stretches
    * Shock Jelqing ( 500 Rep's )
    * 540 bundled A&V Penis Stretching

My point is that how is flaccid Penis Banding anymore riskier than what I just mentioned.

I mentioned in another thread how Kegels & RK'S , Hindi Squats are not 100% with stopping Pre-E. Yes these methods work but have disappointed me at some inconvenient times. Although at other times they truly work wonderful.

Flaccid Penis Banding has worked way above my expectations for battling Pre-E & that doesn't mean I'm cutting out the methods I've been practicing for the past 2 years

Comment

As a reply to Pegasus and his demands/claims
      Yes I only have 2 posts, I've been a lurker on most of these forums rather than a member
      I tent to not join any clubs/groups because of all the drama and large heads people drag around with them into a setting like this.

Yes, I have tried everything and it's all documented in notebooks, no I don't keep logs online, and I don't plan on typing the stacks of pages into a log just to please you, I'm old enough to still be paranoid about my privacy on the internet so I keep this kind of thing to myself.

What did I possibly type that was "questionable" and didn't align with your view point? Everything I typed was true and I have pretty much tried any and everything I could read or buy, I have boxes and boxes full of failed attempts. I even have a nerve outline from my urologist showing the 10 per side nerve branches at the glans of my penis.
      THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS is numbing my glans, you can't flex a muscle or pop a pill and make the nerves stop working. You have no idea what I've been through or tried but it's shit like this that make me stay off these kinds of settings, there's always some guy that knows everything and spouts off about how other people don't know a thing or are lying.

And to answer the question as to why i never replied to this thread. Look at when I posted 9-13 right? No one showed any interest in this post until 12-13, I don't check these forums every day or even every month especially since I basically solved my issue. I checked once 2 months later and there was no interest so I never looked back, I just put up what helped me in a place where men help men with issues.

So there you have it from the man with 2 posts.

Comment

So have you been using this method consistently since 2013 and it still continues to deliver the same results?

What is your current frequency/duration for the banding, and have you had any negative effects from it?

Comment

Originally posted by FedUpTired View Post
          Yes I only have 2 posts, I've been a lurker on most of these forums rather than a member
          I tent to not join any clubs/groups because of all the drama and large heads people drag around with them into a setting like this.

Yes, I have tried everything and it's all documented in notebooks, no I don't keep logs online, and I don't plan on typing the stacks of pages into a log just to please you, I'm old enough to still be paranoid about my privacy on the internet so I keep this kind of thing to myself.

What did I possibly type that was "questionable" and didn't align with your view point? Everything I typed was true and I have pretty much tried any and everything I could read or buy, I have boxes and boxes full of failed attempts. I even have a nerve outline from my urologist showing the 10 per side nerve branches at the glans of my penis.
          THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS is numbing my glans, you can't flex a muscle or pop a pill and make the nerves stop working. You have no idea what I've been through or tried but it's shit like this that make me stay off these kinds of settings, there's always some guy that knows everything and spouts off about how other people don't know a thing or are lying.

And to answer the question as to why i never replied to this thread. Look at when I posted 9-13 right? No one showed any interest in this post until 12-13, I don't check these forums every day or even every month especially since I basically solved my issue. I checked once 2 months later and there was no interest so I never looked back, I just put up what helped me in a place where men help men with issues.

Wow, thanks for coming back and posting, I thought you had completely forgotten about this forum. Your two posts sparked a revolution in using a new and potentially promising method for relief from the crippling problem known as PE.

Your two posts have been a HUGE motivator and bases for experimentation for me, user "theGoat", and a few others who have told me over PM they are trying it.

I have been documenting my progress and experience with banding since first reading your post.

Since you are basically the original founder and documenter of this method for PE, and possibly someone who has been practicing it the longest, would you answer some questions for those new to it? I would really appreciate it and your expert insight would be a HUGE help to us!

1. Do you still use this method and is it still working?

2. Have you felt like your Penis has had any type of permanent lingering numbness to it?

3. Have you done this method consistently, if so, for how long?

4. How many times a week/month do you do it?

5. Have you gotten it down to an exact amount of time to keep the bands on that will give good results each time?

6. In your post you say you were banding below the glans, is this the way you've kept doing it, or did you ever band at the base?

7. Do you have anything else you can share with us about your experience with the method or any tips?

Looking Forward to your Reply. Thanks!!

Comment

Wow!!!I hope you don`t disappear for another couple years, now there is an interest on the subject

Comment

Dude, thx for stopping back through from your original post in 2013.

I had to find out more information on Penis Banding & that's how I found that crazy Forum the " Eunuch Archive . org " , those guys are kinda extreme for their Banding method . Some guys gave solid information on how Penis Banding works to completely stop Ejaculation. Also some solid ways to do Penis Banding for Delayed Ejaculation.

Hopefully you can answer Pegym members questions & it's possible this Old thread has found new life since you decided to post again 😎

Comment

Pegasus coming to whine in 3...2...1...

Comment

Based on what he said in his back-from-the-dead post, I assume the OP didn't opt to have his dorsal nerve cut with a surgical scalpel. At least, I hope not. At the least, I'm glad for him that he finally found a solution.

No matter what your problem is in life, if you keep looking for a solution, you usually find one that works for you.
                  Current stats (Nov. 2020):
                  BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
                  EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
                  BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
                  EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Comment

1 yes I still use this method

2 there's been no permanent numbness as of yet

3 I've been doing this consisntly since I posted in 13

4 I now, and for the last 4ish years, I only band one round, once a week
                    As with anything related to the body, the body adapts so even though I only do one round I do have to vary the location of the bands, the amount of bands, and the time under the bands. Sometimes I take a month off just to let everything rest and recover. My PE always comes back with a fury after 7-9 days after I stop for one of the month breaks.

5 see above

6 I only band within 1" of the glans, I've tried numbing my entire penis with sprays and creams and I either can't get off at all or I can't get hard at all. For my just the glans it more than enough.

7 Banding is extreme, and can be dangerous, I did a lot of reading and research before I moved to the elastrator. I also practiced with a regular rubberband that's easily removed before moving to the next level. In my eyes the most dangerous part is being able to remove the bands, they don't just roll off and given what you're putting them on with the consistency of a sponge it makes it that much more difficult. To combat this issue I use a small piece of metal rod with all the edges smoothed off, I place this rod on my penis then I place the bands over it and my penis, I then use a scalpel to cut the bands off against the rod.

Comment

That is the exact place I did all my reading and question asking, and yes they have some very extreme stuff over there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStick4Pleasure View Post
                        Based on what he said in his back-from-the-dead post, I assume the OP didn't opt to have his dorsal nerve cut with a surgical scalpel. At least, I hope not. At the least, I'm glad for him that he finally found a solution.

No matter what your problem is in life, if you keep looking for a solution, you usually find one that works for you.
                        I have not had the nerves cut as of yet.
                        I am still looking into it but the good and the bad of it are all over the place with online reviews and study's so that's a little off putting. There's also a matter of finding a Dr near me that will perform this.
                        None in the city I live in do it.
                        I've also been looking into having my glans injected with hyaluronic acid or durasphere but these both have mixed results as well. And again no one in this city performs anything like this.
                        It's not that banding doesn't work but it has gotten mildly topically painfull no matter what I use to numb before I band and I'm mildly annoyed with being tied to something once a week forever.

I mostly just don't want to have to think about PE anymore so a procedure that permantly makes it go away would be amazing.

Comment

I put desenticizing spray around the base and after two minutes I band at the base.Zero pain when cutting off the bands or very slight.I ve never banded under the glans and I dont think I will do it, because the glans are softer, but who knows, it may work.
                          So you have talked an urologist about number of nerve branches in the penis?

Comment

Thanks for answering my questions and for returning to the forum!!

There is also a procedure called Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation, where either heat, or cold, is injected with a long needle into the dorsal nerve branches to kill a few of the extra ones. The extra branches PE suffers have hugely correlate with the cause of PE, as these extra branches are not found in people who don't suffer with PE,and are also what cause our Penis to be EXTRA sensitive compared to normal ones.

You can google Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation, for studies and articles on the procedure. From what I've read though, the problem with the procedure as of now is that the increase in lasting goes upto about 4 minutes. Then gradually down to half of that in a few months, and back down to PE levels after some more months once the nerve fully repairs itself.

The fact that the above is a medical procedure that is being used by professionals as a method tome is promising for a few reasons:

1. It shows that the dorsal nerve and extra branches we have are probably the primarily cause for those with lifelong PE.

2. That either removing the extra branches (which grow back) or banding to numb them, might be safer than we thought since doctors are doing it

We've never heard any studies or medical procedures about banding because there is no profit init since it's a free method to use. Thus no industry has commissioned any such study since they wouldn't be able to profit from it even if proven safe and effective.

Based on anecdotal evidence from the 60+ hours I've spent researching this topic in every crevice of the internet (including on websites that no longer exist except in archiveorg) I've found about 10 individuals that were successfully and specifically using this method as a means for delayed ejaculation because of PE. I also have read posts from 100s of others who were using this method for other reasons (penis numbing, fake castration, etc.), and reported the same results of delayed ejaculation.
                            WillSolveThis
                            Last edited by WillSolveThis; 08-08-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I have not had the nerves cut as of yet.
                              I am still looking into it but the good and the bad of it are all over the place with online reviews and study's so that's a little off putting. There's also a matter of finding a Dr near me that will perform this.
                              None in the city I live in do it.
                              I've also been looking into having my glans injected with hyaluronic acid or durasphere but these both have mixed results as well. And again no one in this city performs anything like this.
                              It's not that banding doesn't work but it has gotten mildly topically painfull no matter what I use to numb before I band and I'm mildly annoyed with being tied to something once a week forever.

I mostly just don't want to have to think about PE anymore so a procedure that permantly makes it go away would be amazing.
                              I have a few follow up questions if you have time to answer.

1. Have you ever banded for maybe not long enough and still came fast during sex despite your penis feeling numb?

2. Have you ever banded too long, and thus couldn't cum or feel any pleasure during sex?

3. I know you said you vary the time you band, and places you put it, but is there an average amount of time you band, for example, do you average 2 X 30 minute sessions when banding?

I have had both of those happen to me.

The first was from banding 2 x 25 min, with 10 minute break in-between, then having sex, and cumming fast.

The second was from banding 3 X 30 min, with 10 minute break in-between, and then not being able to feel anything during sex or being able to cum for about 14 days, despite being able to get and maintain an erection.

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                                I put desenticizing spray around the base and after two minutes I band at the base.Zero pain when cutting off the bands or very slight.I ve never banded under the glans and I dont think I will do it, because the glans are softer, but who knows, it may work.
                                I use a product called hurricane oral gel it numbs great but 45 minutes under 4 bands takes its toll no matter how much I numb. I always do within 1 inch or so of the glans

Comment

Working...
                                X