No announcement yet.

proactive's progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we now offically determined, proactive chose well. Wildflower is a size queen and would never have known if he hadnt devirganized her.😉 atta boy. Finally met that goal of "her perfect size" . Thank you PE gym, I have an amazing lover. 💋
    People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildflower View Post
      Well we now offically determined, proactive chose well. Wildflower is a size queen and would never have known if he hadnt devirganized her. atta boy. Finally met that goal of "her perfect size" . Thank you PE gym, I have an amazing lover. 
      Holy crap, does this mean I'm not a virgin anymore???
      goal--Contentment
      proactive's progress log

Comment

• Originally posted by proactive View Post
        Holy crap, does this mean I'm not a virgin anymore???
        Hmmmm, i think rhis is where some one says pics or it didnt happen. Right?
        People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Well we now offically determined, proactive chose well. Wildflower is a size queen and would never have known if he hadnt devirganized her. atta boy. Finally met that goal of "her perfect size" . Thank you PE gym, I have an amazing lover. 
          Ha, I called her a size queen after we had sex. She had never heard it before. LOL She always wants me to just put in two fingers. Well being just me...I like to experiment. Sooner or later I will try three...Moaning increases more likely to orgasm. She definitely likes four too...no complaints while I am doing it. But she does feel sore the next day from where my hand pounds on her pelvic area.

Now, she's not so much a size queen blow jobber. She just can't take it all in...not yet anyways!
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

Ha, I called her a size queen after we had sex. She had never heard it before. LOL She always wants me to just put in two fingers. Well being just me...I like to experiment. Sooner or later I will try three...Moaning increases more likely to orgasm. She definitely likes four too...no complaints while I am doing it. But she does feel sore the next day from where my hand pounds on her pelvic area.

Now, she's not so much a size queen blow jobber. She just can't take it all in...not yet anyways!
            Emphasise on the not YET. and i am sore after 4 fingers! The more excuted you get the harder pounding i got. *no complaints here* bruses abd bite mark and hickies are just reminders of what i get to come back to later. Let the fun and experimentation continue.

Comment

Emphasise on the not YET. and i am sore after 4 fingers! The more excuted you get the harder pounding i got. *no complaints here* bruses abd bite mark and hickies are just reminders of what i get to come back to later. Let the fun and experimentation continue.
              I didn't give you any bruises...you gave yourself those. I haven't left any bite marks...at least not yet. Guilt as charged with the hickey...no apology!
              goal--Contentment
              proactive's progress log

Comment

I didn't give you any bruises...you gave yourself those. I haven't left any bite marks...at least not yet. Guilt as charged with the hickey...no apology!
                Mmmm maybe theres some hopful fantisizing there. And the bruises by default u gave. U make a woman orgazm that many times in a row its your fault to. Own it and move on.

Comment

Mmmm maybe theres some hopful fantisizing there. And the bruises by default u gave. U make a woman orgazm that many times in a row its your fault to. Own it and move on.
                  I googled mouth guards for you. They are on sale at DICKS sporting goods. LOL
                  goal--Contentment
                  proactive's progress log

Comment

I googled mouth guards for you. They are on sale at DICKS sporting goods. LOL
                    Haha you wish.. i wear em like trophies. That and you'd hate for me to muffle any of my noises.

Comment

Haha you wish.. i wear em like trophies. That and you'd hate for me to muffle any of my noises.
                      Thinking about your noises. Well a while ago we were having play time in her room. Little girl who sleeps in the next room asked her why she was coughing so much the night before. LOL I got the perfect cough syrup for you...
                      goal--Contentment
                      proactive's progress log

Comment

Thinking about your noises. Well a while ago we were having play time in her room. Little girl who sleeps in the next room asked her why she was coughing so much the night before. LOL I got the perfect cough syrup for you...
                        I do have a bit of a cough today. Maybe you can fix that later?? And if u need bring the mouth guard. If it gets u going it gets me excited.

Comment

• Something like this??

mouth guard.jpg
                          goal--Contentment
                          proactive's progress log

Comment

Something like this?

[ATTACH]93972[/ATTACH]
                            For the love of God man, you just had to pick the girl with the most terrible eye liner ever?! Have you no taste?! Please save us all the pain and dont bring the 90s into this. Grunge has long since passed.

Comment

• Love the taped nipples though. 😘

Comment

• Guys, I feel terrible. So we geared up for a nice sex the other night. An open 2 1/2 hours free. Yeah right. We barely started kissing before eldest boy called and needed a ride in 25 minutes. RRRR! I had slipped on 3 cock rings just for fun. So we went at it quickie style.

I didn't warm her up good. My dick was at full swell because of the rings. She ended up tearing her lady parts. Still lightly bleeding after a couple of days. What a jerk was I. She's not upset about it, but I am.

Just remember, size queens have their limitations also.
                                goal--Contentment
                                proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
                                X