No announcement yet.

proactive's progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/22/18 Had a couple of rest days. Now back to pumping.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

• 3/24/18

Interesting experience lately. For the most part been pumping in the shower. Going in flacid and pumping till I'm full. Had a couple of days lately that I went in hard. I had way more purple splotching when I went in hard over soft. Curious. Will have to experiment more.

Splotching doesn't bother me. When the girlfriend looks at me and I look like a bruised mess, she just rolls her eyes.
      goal--Contentment
      proactive's progress log

Comment

• 4/5/18

Dang time flies. Been pumping about every day. Feel like I pack the tube easier all the time. Now if I could just pack the tube without pumping. That would be something.
        goal--Contentment
        proactive's progress log

Comment

• 4/7/18

Been pumping in the evenings. Added in a 30 min session this morning.

Feeling good and conditioned.
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

• I hope you're well bro. I know lately I've been trippin' over my banana.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

• 4/12/18 Pump, pump, pump.

Asked the girlfriend if it felt any thicker. She said it felt meatier. Also she wondered if it was longer. I told her probably not, but here's to hoping.
              goal--Contentment
              proactive's progress log

Comment

• 4/21/18

Regular pumping mostly once a day lately.

Had an epic pump last night. Was shooting for a full hour in the tube. Got messing around with girlfriend around 40 min and broke the seal. I put it back on a few minutes later after she cock blocked me. LOL Finished out an hour plus.

Had on the silicone cap and sleeve. Noticed light edema around circumcision area, and one swollen cock.
                goal--Contentment
                proactive's progress log

Comment

• 4/26/18

Had a couple of rest days when I went out of town. Now back to pumping. Gains or no gains it feels nice to be plump.
                  goal--Contentment
                  proactive's progress log

Comment

• 5/3/18

Pumping has been a day on a day off lately. Too long of days...and too short of nights!
                    goal--Contentment
                    proactive's progress log

Comment

• You still going at it?

Comment

• Heeey my man!
                        How have you been doing? This semester at the Uni has been so hectic, I don't have time to check on you guys..

I hope everything is going well and keeps getting even better!...and I hope you are having a great time with your girl and that's why you aren't logging!
                        Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
                        Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
                        Goal:
                        • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

• Hey man. Busy summer for me. Picked up a sleeve to help me out but is too tight. It's inner diameter is .75, I didn't notice that when ordered. I found some that are 1, 1.25, and 1.5 so once I decided which one to get and summer is over I should get back at it. Good luck on finding time!

Comment

• Seems like pumping is on and off. Just too dang busy lately. But I still do enjoy it when I get the chance.
                            goal--Contentment
                            proactive's progress log

Comment

• Youve made some impressive gains. Many men may give up PEing if their penis was at seven inches bpel. You started out at almost that bpel. same with girth.

are you satified with your penis and really dont care iof you gain anymore? again anything over 7 is big

Ive seen your pumping routine on these pages and going through the months it sppears you may have slowly gained from pumping.

what kind of bathmate do you have, if you dont mind? what would you say worked for you the most on length? how about girth?

do you think pumping assisted in length gain? Girth, Im assuming yes, am i correct? Yeah the pump sure makes a plump penis.
                              Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

• Guess it's time for an update...

Wildflower doesn't want any more length but she would like to see more girth. So my routine has been mainly Bathmate and vigorous sex.

Pumping is most nights. At times that I'm super busy I skip the bathmate for extended periods. Then I get my groove back on.

Best news lately is Wildflower got her boob pumps this week. So I have a pumping buddy!!!

Haven't taken any measurements in a long time but I don't feel there is much growth there. Oh well, the pumping is still fun. Hope to see some gains someday from it.
                                goal--Contentment
                                proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
                                X