X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Warm Up
    15 Minutes Rice Sock
    (5 More minutes than usual. New Standard)

Stretching
    Each direction for a count of 20
    10 second Helicopter Shakes in between each set.

Jelquing
    10 minutes
    250 Jelqs
    150 straight out, 100 straight up

Kegels
    50 Kegels, Sets of 10.
    5 second holds
    5 second break between each set.

Warmdown
    15 Minutes

Notes: Had trouble keeping my erection level down. I find that a good thing.

More veins.

Went out for some drinks with folks from work. BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN

New Droid X should come in today.

Comment

Hey GT, screw your workout info and get back to the story! What happened next?????? (LMAO!)
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I've stopped watching tv man, Amute's logs got everythin! I'll be tuning in for the next episode.

Comment

Hahahaha. Well CUSP, Eric, stay tuned.

She's coming with me to San Jose so she can meet my parents this Thursday. It'll be the first time we've ever had the chance to sleep in the same bed together. She keeps asking me what I want her to wear, (The answer is obvious... Nothing.) and we've decided panties and a shirt.

I have a pretty strong feeling that something's going to happen. Be it sex or not, I know one of us is going to be using our mouths. (I hope it's both of us, I wouldn't mind tasting her.)

You will all have details soon.

Comment

Comp broken gentlemen. Will be stealth posting in public areas. Ill continue to take written notes of my workout and post when i can.

Comment

18th- Normal workout. No notes
              19th- Kayla- Gym swimming sushi shower
              20th- Late night workout
              Will edit when on a computer.

Comment

Thursday, day off. Went down to San jose soKayla could meet my mom.Incredible day, even better night. I can't wait to share details with you guys when I can type.

Tonight, regular workout.

Comment

Saturday. Didn't work out last night. Will tonight. Miss the ability to update with details.

Comment

Great workout tonight. PI tomorrow.

Comment

Sunday, great PIs. Full hang, nice morning wood.

Comment

Alright, on a school computer in the farrrrrrr corner. At this point I don't really care about if anyone see's that I indulge in PE. Haha.
                        Past couple workouts have been routine, the increased level of Jelqing has created a tremendous difference and i'm glad that I switched. Hopefully I will be able to stay consistent, and I will continue to update you folks through my phone. (Droid X, very sleek phone btw)
                        Last Thursday, Kayla drove down to San Jose to meet my mother, a step I was nervous about since my mom hates every woman I bring home. The entire drive we bullshitted and talked about music, and she showed interest in some great songs from the Vietnam era, which took me by surprise. Seems to be a trend with her. Arriving in San Jose, I was already comfortable being around her and over the initial nervousness. My mom loved her instantly, we went out to eat and my parents (Step dad) shared embarrassing stories and bla bla bla. They bonded, my mom and Kayla, and I was very shocked. It's all happening so naturally, I don't know what to say about it. My step dad drives home, and me and the two women go to see "Inception"
                        Incredible movie. I won't go into detail, but go see it. That movie was beyond amazing.
                        Movie ends around 10 ish, we drive home and Kayla says she's not tired yet, and so I go inside and change into something warmer, jeans and a jacket. We walk to the park, physically flirting on the way, and upon arriving at the play set, just get a little silly. Chase eachohter, race, push on the swings, run up slides, till I got tired and laid down on one of the smaller slides. She quickly laid on top of me, facing the sky. We watched the stars, talking about random thoughts, till it got a little colder and we walked home. She asked if she could have a piggyback ride, and I obliged. We got back, she met my little brother, and they talked for a couple minutes about his "Hardships" in life. (He does this to every girl.)
                        She goes to the bathroom to change into night clothes, and I bullshit with my little brother who I haven't seen in months.
                        The bathroom door opens, and she walks out in a shirt, and blue/purple panties. Short, frilly, barely covering a damn thing.
                        My heart raced, she walked in, told my little bro it was time for bed, and he closed the door on the way out.
                        We got into bed together, I quickly stripped myself of everything but my boxers, and for the first time, we cuddled. Ass against my crotch. She kept "Accidentally" moving against me, and making funny noises. I'd inquire to what she was thinking about, she'd lie, i'd call her out on it... this went on for about 30 minutes till she blatantly grinded against my crotch. I forgot exactly what happened after that, but she turned towards me and started asking me sexual questions and kept referring to the thin line between the two of us.
                        I couldn't take it anymore.
                        I reached through the covers and held her face and brought it to my own, kissing her gently and incredibly passionately. We kept kissing for a good amount of time before stopping to catch our breaths. She opened her eyes and said, "You're a jerk.."
                        When I asked why, she told me it's because I knew exactly how to make her want. I snickered and we laid there in silence, then she asked me to hold her face again. (Her Kryptonite) I replied, "Are you going to ask nicely?"
                        She blushed and shook her head, and I kissed her again. We kissed for much longer, and I looked up at the clock, it was almost 4 AM at this point. She had her shirt rolled up, showing off her pierced nipples (Score) and her obvious attraction to me. The only thing stopping us from having sex was the small amount of fabric on our lower bodies.
                        "What are you thinking?" -Her
                        "Nothing." -Me
                        "Don't lie, I know you're wondering if I can fit it all in my mouth."
                        "Well..Now I am."
                        "Turn over."
                        My jaw dropped. Finally we were going to push that friendship line.
                        She crawled up to my lips and whispered, "I'm going to prove you wrong, and then we're going to bed."
                        I nodded silently, not knowing exactly what to say, and she moved downwards.
                        Boxers at my knees, she attempted what she bragged about for weeks.
                        FAIL.
                        She couldn't get it all in, and I felt like a king. Of course I didn't tease her about it.
                        "You've got to be over 8 inches.. definitely more than 9..."
                        That made me smirk.
                        I wanted so badly to taste her, but I knew that meant a lot to her, I wasn't going to push it.
                        A couple more minutes of kissing before she fell asleep in my arms.
                        Woke up on the ground, must of fallen off, with her on my back, kissing my neck. What an awesome way to wake up. ;]
                        I playfully picked her up and put her back on the bed, telling her I didn't care what her morning breath smelled like, kissing her gently. We madeout and cuddled for a while before having to get ready to leave.
                        Bla bla, went to store, picked out some boxer briefs and shirts, then drove back to SAC TOWN.
                        Got to her house she was disappointed her mom was home, and took me downstairs and put me on the chair, questioning some feelings that were obviously rising in my body. I couldn't hide that I liked her for more than her physical side, and I think she's picking up on that. We kissed, she bit and left a mark, and I left. got home, slept.
                        Texts
                        "I was a little taken a back by our morning affection. Wed just never done that before. Usually we're being extremely sarcastic, You were extremely sweet.."
                        "I liked it, I wanted to spend more time with you."-Me
                        "Wanted to cuddle more? It was just so different but natural. The whole thing." -Her
                        "Did you like it as much as I did?" - Me
                        "I liked that you didn't mind me wanting more. You just went with it... And it was playful but gentle."
                        (Didn't mind me wanting more) I didn't ask for it, but I wanted clarification. Does this mean she wants more then physical?
                        Anyway gents, this girl is amazing.
                        TLDR: Went to San Jose, fooled around, feelings grow.
                        PE: Will workout tonight, with phone update shortly after.

Comment

Dull sore sensation on right side under the glans. Only when light pressure is applied. Will check tomorrow and lighten grip.

Comment

Hmm. No morning wood. Obviously I may have over worked it. Or i might be weak because i only ate once yesterday. The sore feeling is gone, im going to workout much lighter today, see if this is ny bodies way of telling. Me that its ok to proceed. If no morning wood tomorrow, will take day off and keep with the feather.grip jelq.

Sorry about typing style, my phone isn't a computer.

Comment

Scratch that. Day off till my cock wants to workout. Im making a point that its important to listen to your body. PE isn't a race.

Will kegel while having down time.
                              GTAmute
                              Last edited by GTAmute; 07-28-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Thursday.

Day after day off. Yesterday I drank a glass of water every hour that I could, ate every three hours, and stretched my entire body. I relaxed and drank tea, watched tv and went to bed early. Woke up after eight hours of solid sleep, and was pleasantly surprised by a rock hard morning wood.

One more day off, then back on the horse. Sore feeling is almost non existent.

Comment

Working...
                                X