No announcement yet.

GettinThereOk's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got back from my trip (this morning) and it turned out to be a total pleasure trip; I was totally and pleasantly surprised to see my gf waiting at the baggage claim area at the airport!! She flew down a couple of hours before I did and got everything set (the resort, our transportation, the whole works) - it was amazing. My co-worker that traveled with me pretty much figured out I wasn't gonna be any good or any help so we made a deal: I basically vacationed the whole time with my gf while he went to all meetings, seminars and did the work. In exchange, I have to compile all of the reports this week (no big deal) and he got to stay back a couple of extra days (on my dime) so he could get in a little fun. Not a bad deal since I got to spend some much needed time away with my lady. We had an absolute great time (I cannot recall the last time I had that much sex over a span of four days! )

Now it's back to the grind - but I've got PE to look forward to! I only got in a small shower session the entire time so I had to go slow at first with tonight's session -

Evening Session

Notes: I wouldn't trade the 4-day sex romp for anything but I soooo missed my PE. This was a good session to start off the week. I warmed my Johnson's creamy oil lotion and used that with my testicle massage - felt great!! Gonna try to go to sleep with fowfers and hopefully I'll be able to hold the position throughout the night.

Total Session Length: @ 2:00

Warmup
    20 min heating pad

Exercises
    10 min stretches (compass, tunica tugs and base)
    10 min jelq
    @ 1.5 hour VacuTech/LJ

Warmdown
    testicle massage
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

• Morning Session

Notes: Really focused on the jelq/stretch technique I read in G4's log/thread. Wasn't able to get in a lot of reps having to fight off erections, but they seemed to go very well; I was able to pump up fairly fast when I slid into the cylinder.

Total Session Length: 1:30

Warmup
      15 min heating pad

Exercises
      15 min jelq/stretch
      1 hr LJ/VacuTech

Warmdown
      Lotion massage
      Wore package ring for approx. 20 min

Comment

• Evening Session

Notes: Standard ball pumping set. Took a bit longer with the heat to aide in faster expansion.

Total Session Length: @ 1:45

Warmup
        30 min heating pad

Exercises
        10 min various stretches (compass, tunica tugs and base)
        1 hour LJ

Warmdown
        stomach/thigh slaps, light massage

Comment

• Morning Session

Notes: Overall good sesion.

Total Session Length: 1:20

Warmup
          15 min heating pad

Exercises
          5 min jelq/stretch (compass stretch)
          1 hr LJ

Warmdown
          Lotion massage

Comment

• Evening Session

Notes: First session after the weekend layoff so I took a bit more time on the warm up tonight. Gave a little extra attention to stretching as I FINALLY got my LengthMaster fixed Went slow and didn't do a lot as I want to build back into it, but I'm soooo glad to have it back in the rotation!

Total Session Length: @ 2:00

Warmup
            30 min heating pad

Exercises
            10 min various stretches (compass, tunica tugs and base)
            @ 5 min various stretches with LengthMaster
            1 hour LJ

Warmdown

Comment

• Hey gettinthere, logs looking good and thorough Whats does LJ stand for?
              "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfmesser View Post
                Hey gettinthere, logs looking good and thorough Whats does LJ stand for?
                LJ = LongJohnny Dual Stage Cylinder. Since I am working on low hangers, I use it as to pump my whole package. Check it out from PumpToys. It's great - and provides benefits far beyond just increased sack size.

Comment

• Morning Session

Notes: I overslept a bit so this morning's session was a bit abbreviated. I was still plump and very heavy from the session last night so warmup didn't take long at all. I went into the cylinder and pumped up pretty fast. I also expermented with heating the LJ; I've wrapped my Vacutech with my heating pad to help keep constant heat on my cock so I figured I'd try it with my LJ. Since it's for ball pumping, the wall is very thick and the internal dimension is pretty cavernous, *I'm not quite sure if it helped all that much. Going to try again tonight during a longer session to see if I can get the internal temp of the tube up a bit.

Total Session Length: @ 1:15

Warmup
                  10 min heating pad

Exercises
                  @ 1 hr LJ

Warmdown
                  Lotion massage

Comment

• Does that LJ make your balls hang lower too?? I have notice when I have a raging hard on my balls are like sticking to my shaft . It makes my shaft look shorter its a bummer. IF I could find out how to make them hang lower my dick would be more visible.

I was wondering if I PUMP tonight say 15 min. Could I still do my routine tonight??

Even better could I use my pump with my routine?? Is that too much??

Comment

• Originally posted by Danner View Post
                      Does that LJ make your balls hang lower too?? I have notice when I have a raging hard on my balls are like sticking to my shaft . It makes my shaft look shorter its a bummer. IF I could find out how to make them hang lower my dick would be more visible.

I was wondering if I PUMP tonight say 15 min. Could I still do my routine tonight??

Even better could I use my pump with my routine?? Is that too much??
                      Depending on your routine, it shouldn't be too much at all. 15 min should be good, again depending on your routine.

Yes, the LJ does make them hang much lower i addition to making them bigger. When I first started pumping, my sack would turtle pretty good - I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. But after 15 minutes, my sack is very relaxed and hangs very low and feels very heavy. As I have progressed, the time has diminished down to about 10 minutes. I've read a lot of info on the leather ball stretchers and weights (very light weights) and will be ordering in the next few days. These should help with the stretch and make them hang even lower.

Comment

• Evening Session

Notes: Made the big jump tonight to start increasing the length of the pumping session. I've been pumping at 1 - 1.5 hours a session for a couple of months now and with ball pumping, the longer you are in the cylinder, the better. It's not uncommon to hear of sessions for some pumpers lasting upwards of 4 hours. While I'm nowhere near ready for 4 (and will more than likely never reach that mark anyway), I did want to increase my pumping time.

As a general rule, the real expansion begins right around the 2nd hour in the tube. I decided to take it up to 2.5 hours and I could tell a huge difference after only the first session with the extended time. My sack stretched much further than before and now my nuts feel even heavier. Hopefully I can get up early enough to get a longer session for the morning. I can't wait to see how this will work with my Goliath (I've ordered it and it's on the way!)

Now that my LengthMaster is fixed, I plan on going back to my old routine of having either the Morning or Evening as my (primarily) stretch/length session and the other as (primarily) girth session.

Total Session Length: @ 3:00

Warmup
                        15 min heating pad

Exercises
                        @ 10 min various stretches (compass, tunica tugs and base)
                        2.5 hours LJ

Warmdown

Comment

• Morning Session

Notes: I continued my session from last night by staying in the pump an extended amount of time. Not quite the 2 hrs I wanted but 1.5 was ok and the session went very well. My sack was very loose and relaxed when I woke up so my balls pumped up pretty fast and pretty big. I also did some light jelqing while in the shower afterwards.

My plan for this evening's session is to incorporate more LengthMaster exercises and if time allows, try to hit another 2.5 hours in the tube.

Total Session Length: @ 1:45

Warmup
                          15 min heating pad

Exercises
                          5 min jelq/stretch (compass stretch)
                          1.5 hr LJ

Warmdown
                          Lotion massage

Comment

• Evening Session

Notes: No session last night or this morning as I was able to have a little 'rendezvous' with my gf - and it was fantastic (as it always is). We sexed ourselves into a sweaty heap, then had a replay this morning. Ahhhh ... a very nice way to break up the week.

Anyway, back to sessions tonight and I went straight to work on my balls. She commented that she could tell they were bigger and heavier - very cool - my work is starting to show dividends

In keeping with the increased tube time, I pumped for about 2 hours tonight.

Total Session Length: @ 2:15

Warmup
                            15 min heating pad

Exercises
                            2 hours LJ

Warmdown
                            stomach/thigh slaps, light testicle massage

Comment

• Morning Session

Notes: I've never been one to measure anything by my morning wood cause I'm one of those guys that morning wood isn't a regular thing. So when I wake up and I've got a good flaccid hang going, it's no big deal. But when I woke up this morning, I had an odd sensation of heaviness around my crotch. I looked under the blanket and I had the biggest flaccid plump I've ever experienced. I've felt 'heavy' before but this was very different - it felt odd but great. My sack was very relaxed and hanging pretty low and actually resting on the bed (that's never happened) and my balls were damn near the size of eggs! And I had the longest and fattest flaccid hang I can ever recall having. I think it was the combination of last night's session and the fact that I had the room pretty warm plus I was under some heavy blankets so I believe all of the heat and warmth had my genitals very warm flush (heat wins again! )

I didn't want to waste it so I reached over and grabbed my tape measure from my bag for a quick measurement - 6" long flaccid with 6.5" base girth! I measured a shade over 6" about mid-shaft! So I cranked up the heating pad and got in a long session so I could try to keep the momentum going. I haven't done a complete set of measurements in a while but if I'm getting flaccid stats like that, that should hopefully translate well to some erect gains. I'll probably measure sometime next week.

I've decided to scale back on my timeline and I'll work the LJ another month before I add the leather stretcher. Things are going very well and my package is responding nicely to the pump.

Total Session Length: @ 2:10

Warmup
                              10 min heating pad

Exercises
                              2 hr LJ

Warmdown
                              Lotion massage (I switched to the Johnson's Baby Oil Cream - Cocoa and Shea Butter - a while back and it's much better than the aloe lotion - especially when I warm it up)

Comment

• Evening Session

Notes: Tonight's session was pretty long since I wanted to try out the Goliath again. I had some ideas on how to tackle it and I wanted to try it out. Looks like I'm gonna need more work. To pump my whole package, instead of putting my cock in first then trying to stuff my balls in, I went in balls first then worked my cock in. Suction was better but still had a time getting everything in. I did finally get a good seal with cock only and it was very good. After calling it quits with the Goliath for tonight, I did a short period with the VacuTech, then I went into the LJ and had a great pump.

We'll see how things go with the Goliath in the morning.

Total Session Length: @ 2:30

Warmup
                                15 min Goliath

Exercises
                                10 min VacuTech
                                2 hours LJ

Warmdown
                                stomach/thigh slaps, light testicle massage
                                GTO
                                Retired Moderator
                                PEGym Editor
                                PEGym Hero
                                Last edited by GTO; 02-14-2011, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X