No announcement yet.

GettinThereOk's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night's session was scrapped as a started to develop a headache and didn't want to do a session and it not be productive. So I put myself in the 'fowfer position' and fell asleep. This morning woke up feeling quite horny - too bad my gf wasn't around - haven't been together all week and it sucks. Good for PE, not so good for social needs. So I took care of myself and got up to do a session. This will be my last one for a day or two so I wanted to make sure I got a good one in. So this morning's session was a bit of what I would've done last night, but I still took it easy since I'm hoping my BathMate gets in over the weekend and I want to be fully rested once I put that piece into production.

Since I was already pretty loose from masturbating, I only used the heat pad for about 5 minutes. I did some light stretches in all directions and about 200 wet jelqs, various speed and intensity . I pumped for a solid 15 minutes, did about 100 more jelqs (alternating between standard and V), then pumped for about 10 additional minutes, keeping my max pressure at redline 7Hg and applying heat to the tube with my heating pad. After reading recently about how masturbating should ONLY be done on days you pump (if it can be helped), I can understand why now. It's quite a different feeling (this is the first time I've ever pumped AFTER ejaculation - either through sex or masturbating) - my erection feels forced (if I can describe it as that) and the pump is really pulling the ligs. When I pulled out the tube for my break, my cock felt heavier than I recall it feeling in other pump sessions (could've just been me - then again, it is in the morning and my cock is heaviest in the morning ... I don't know - speculation but a good speculation ).

After I finished pumping, I did a few more jelqs (about 50) then proceeded to clean up and shower. The warm water felt good after the session and I've got a very plump hang going on right now. I need to hurry and get some sort of ADS to help maintain it through the day. The What A Grip and AutoXleeve look good but I don't want anything that would constrict my girth. As I was drying off, I felt my cock slap against my leg and felt the sheer weight of it - damn it felt good. I'm jealous of guys like Going411x7 - he has this type of hang ALL the time! I'm gonna get there!

I think I've made some good progress in this first week of my new routine and I hope to continue this for a while. I'm anxious to see how this plays out with gains - gonna hold off measuring for a few more weeks though. With the way I feel things are progressing, it looks like I may hit my short-term girth goal well ahead of schedule. I hoping my length decides to wake up and join the party as well.
    GTO
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by GTO; 08-06-2010, 07:09 AM.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Ohhhhhhh .... just got notified that I have a 'package' waiting for me at UPS store. Could it be ..... my BathMate?!?!? LOL!

I think I just felt a little 'tingle' in my 'personal region' !!! LOL

Comment

I posted my test drive of the BathMate in another post and as I stated, very impressed. The BathMate will make an excellent addition to my sessions. I figure I could use it both ways - as a warmup device and as a warmdown device. With the way my sessions run, I'll probably use it more as a warmdown. Since my Monday is scheduled to be a Fat Day, I'll probably use it during my session - right before I go into my jelqs - and again afterwards during warmdown as I cleanup.

I just can't get over just how comfortable this thing is .....

Comment

Call me a sucker ... call me weak ... call me an addict - today was supposed to be my day off but I couldn't help myself and I just finished a session.
          After my episode with the BathMate yesterday (did I mention I love how comfortable it is?), I wanted to use it again today. BUT I did show some restraint there though and kept it in my bag - I won't see any action on that until tomorrow evening. I limited myself to some light stretches and a few tunica tugs. Small session, but not the total day off I was supposed to do.

Oh well ... hehehehehe

Comment

Off days are typically important, but I usually avoid them.. Some form of PE is always good (edging), but I usually go until I have to stop, don't feel like doing it one day, or just keep it to a lighter routine. Keep up the good work
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Well, here we are starting week two of two-a-day training camp and with new equipment on the field, this week's drills and sessions should be interesting (don't you just love football talk? - LOL)

Tonight's session actually started a bit earlier in the day with a quick jaunt with the BathMate for about 15 minutes. Felt damn good and had a very nice plump hang all evening. And it actually almost got in the way when I started my session a while ago. I was still fairly plump so it made it a bit hard to get in stretches. I had to use extra heating time to loosen up everything. Not that I minded at all, just made for a longer session to get and stay properly heated.

So in all, I warmed up for maybe 30-35 minutes.

- Basic stretches - all directions but focusing primarily on straight down fulcrum and straight up - 60 second holds
              - Base stretches with kegels - 5 holding @ 30-45 seconds
              - Tunica tugs - 4 @ 45 seconds each

Since today was slated to be a girth day, I put the BathMate to use in an official capacity. I heated up proceeded to do the full (recommended) 20 minutes. It took three tries before I got the right fit for seal/suction, but once I got it, wow - did I get it. Since I wasn't in the shower the whole time, I had to take a small break about midway through to refill with hot water. I kegeled periodically during my time in the BathMate and it really helped my cock stay engorged. When I was finished, my glans was the largest I had ever seen it.

Taking advantage of that, I proceeded to jelqing - 200 basic @ 25 per set - light to moderate intensity/speed; 100 v-jelqs @ 25 per set - light to moderate intensity/speed.
              Next, I dry pumped with my VacuTech for about 15 minutes, taking a small break at midway point to jelq massage; moderate pressure between 3Hg-5Hg.
              To finish up, I did thigh/stomach slaps and rumble shakes.

Excellent session tonight. Will top it off with some fowfers and fall asleep with that.

Comment

So this mornings session was a bit abbreviated - I was supposed to get up early to have enough time to get in a regular session and get to a meeting. While I didn't end up having to rush like last time, I still was not able to get in a regular session. Thankfully (duh duh duhhhhh) - the BathMate came in quite nicely. I hopped in the shower and get in a few stretches while the water warmed up pretty decent. I popped on the BathMate, finished showering and shaved - all while still in the BathMate. I was in the tube for about 20-25 minutes. After finally unplugging, I gave my cok and good lotion massage and threw in a few jelqs for good measure.

I am still amazed at the definition this thing gives my glans when I come out of it - the head of my cock is always very large and defined, moreso than when I use my VacuTech. I've got a mega plump hang going on right now and it feels great. Tonight will be an all stretch session (or at least I'm gonna try to keep it at that ).

Comment

When you use the Vacutech, how much more expansion would you say there is than the Bathmate GettinThere?

I have heard you & Calixto say that it is a different sensation. I am getting more & more curious. Also, would you say that the Vacutech is directly responsible for some Girth gains in your PE history?
                  Vulcan
                  7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                  5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                    When you use the Vacutech, how much more expansion would you say there is than the Bathmate GettinThere?

I have heard you & Calixto say that it is a different sensation. I am getting more & more curious. Also, would you say that the Vacutech is directly responsible for some Girth gains in your PE history?
                    Girth gains since I started consistent use back in April? Most certainly - in conjunction with the jelqing routine I do. I seem to be gaining girth far better than length (which is okay but I'm trying to get length going more).

The sensations are quite different and I see the pumps as serving different purposes. The VacuTech is a work-horse; you couldn't put the BathMate through the rigors of a real pump workout - it's not made that way. The VacuTech really hits all areas of your cock and you have to be really careful because the pressure you can create can do some serious damage.

Not to downgrade the BathMate by any stretch but the pressure levels in it are nowhere near what can be achieved with a dry pump - and that's one if it's bennies. The water helps to equal out the pressure. It provides a 'fuller' feel.

I plan on posting a more comprehensive outline of pros and cons of both after a few more sessions with the BathMate under my belt. Hopefully this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                      Well, here we are starting week two of two-a-day training camp and with new equipment on the field, this week's drills and sessions should be interesting (don't you just love football talk? - LOL)
                      Are you a player or coach?
                      I hated two a days in high school... But once I got to college, holy shit... It was brutal, football OVERLOAD.
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                        Are you a player or coach?
                        I hated two a days in high school... But once I got to college, holy shit... It was brutal, football OVERLOAD.
                        LOL - neither. I just LOVE football man!

Comment

Well, no session last night - I had to put on my "supporter" hat and help my gf resolve some issues. Things are cool - can't be the sex fiend 24/7 - and I love helping in any way I can.

So this morning's session was a bit off. For some reason, I just couldn't get my cock warm enough to get in any solid stretches . My usual heating pad is MIA so I had to break out the old standby electrical and it just isn't the same. The other pad is much smaller and I can wrap it much better. Anyway, I was able to get in a few fulcrum stretches and a few basic stretches before I finally decided to stop from lack of adequate heating - no need of risking injury. So I let the water from the shower get me warm enough to use the BathMate for about 10 minutes. I put in about 50 jelqs with some lotion during my post-shower grooming.

Hopefully I can find my heating pad for tonight's session, but it may be a wash again if not. I need adequate heat for the stretches that I do.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: GettinThereOK to the DL

Silver City Big Dicks manager Big Lou on ace pitcher GettinThereOk's status: "Looks like the big fella just couldn't seem to get loose during warmups in the bullpen (this morning) so we've decided to shut him down for a few days and puttin him on the DL. He had a scheduled start tonight but we're scrappin that. Nothing major - he's still got good stuff, good control and 'gettin good rotation on the slider' (positive PI), just didn't feel quite right around the shoulder (ligs). We just couldn't seem to get the heat right. Gotta make sure we keep our ace healthy so we're gonna give him a few days extra rest and let him start after a couple more series. Everything's good though and we can't wait to get him back out there on the mound."

We'll have more on this breaking news as more developments unfold ...

Comment

Hey GettinThereOk,
                              Could you get fluid build up from the bathmate like with a Pump??
                              How long have had the batemate ?? Have you notice any small changes ect???

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                                Hey GettinThereOk,
                                Could you get fluid build up from the bathmate like with a Pump??
                                How long have had the batemate ?? Have you notice any small changes ect???
                                I've had it a grand total of 5 days and used it 5 times. I think it's great.

Fluid? No fluid build up since I'm never in the tube longer than 20 minutes. Also, I think the water equalizes the pressure which helps greatly.

Changes? Plenty. For starters, my flaccid hang is much more pronounced and firmer - not hard, but 'plumper.' My glans is very well defined and much larger - almost Shane Deisel-esque in how the corona flares. And it seems to stay that way much longer during the day than with normal pumping.

As much as I like it, it doesn't take the place of my Vacu-Tech.

Comment

Working...
                                X