No announcement yet.

GettinThereOk's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling back on the weight and dropping to 3.5 lbs. Reason being is that after much research, although I feel comfortable with the weight, I don't want to use too much too soon and end up having a "strong" dick and not a long dick. Will stay at 3.5 for a while then gradually build the weight back up to 7.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

• Look who's back in town. Nice to see the log dusted off. I look forward to following this one.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

• Still going with routine. Had to take a forced week off with family visiting, but I got back on track yesterday.

Really finding it difficult to NOT pump on a daily basis since that's what I've been so used to doing for a while now. The hanging is going okay I think - still too soon to tell if any progress is happening but we'll give it time and see how things have progressed in a month or so. As much as the pumping is good, I want more length and I think hanging is my last option in getting there.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

• Hey GTO, any updates? Nice gains by the way. ow has the wieght progresion gone? I pump, hang, manual, used my LGHanger as ads, and now have added the Phallosan Forte into the mix. I have set aside the LG, and pumping for right now to condition into the Phallosan, but I intend to continue with all forms mentioned. Any way I hope things are going well for you.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
          X