Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Half-Inch in 6 Weeks ... Next Steps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Half-Inch in 6 Weeks ... Next Steps?

I started PE the first week of February 2020, with the goal of gaining about 1.75" in length. As of today, I have gained .5". Any girth gains are obviously welcome, but not the primary goal.

I work from home and my wife is a school teacher, so I have lots of freedom in how I design my program. I have basically been ramping up over the past 6-ish weeks to the following protocol Mon-Wed-Fri:

• 10-minute warmup
    • 15-minute basic stretching
    • 500 jelqs (roughly 30 mins)
    • 20 minutes of edging (climax on most days)
    • 5-minute cooldown

I have been pleased with the gains so far. Even though girth wasn't an explicit goal, I can tell I have made gains there and have started taking data on that so I can report on it in the future. Flaccid length is up about .75" but that is very hard to measure, since I am uncircumcised. I have yet to figure out a good way to measure that precisely, but the gains there are also significant.

I'm looking for advice as to how to move forward. Roughly around the first of June, my wife will be out of school. She doesn't know I'm doing this, nor has she ever really complained about my penis size or our love-making (which is generally great, even if not as often as I'd like). Therefore, come June, I'll probably be able to do a lighter maintenance routine as the opportunity arises, but I won't have the flexibility to yank it for 1.5 hours 3 days a week.

So, I'm hoping to get some tips for upping the "load" or perhaps adding more advanced stretches, etc, so I can get the most length gains out of the next 2.5 months as I can.

Thanks.
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Hey Madyogi!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. Compare your program to one of these programs and make changes as you feel could help.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      Hey Madyogi!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. Compare your program to one of these programs and make changes as you feel could help.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
      +you may need to read more about loss of tug
      and TGC theories
      FOCUS YOUR PE & GAIN! TGC Theory Explained!

LOT: Loss of Tugback Theory

and this thread is more important
      Routine Creation
      you need to reduce jelqs and increase stretches and decrease erect rate 0~40% to target length
      you already have 15mins stretches so only reduce jelqs time
      and increase time gradually
      .5 girth maybe not permanent
      so you may lose it after break or due to over training
      stay safe & GL
      :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
      We Dropping Bombs
      :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

if u have time & privacy you can try hanging after beginner's 90 days
        We Dropping Bombs

Comment

if you already gaining just stick with ur routine and don't change
          time or intensity until you stop gaining or over trained
          We Dropping Bombs

Comment

I usually add a minute to the amount of time I stretch and jelq each session. It’s kind of like working out, you want to make it just a little bit harder each session.

If you are worried about privacy I would suggest doing your sessions early in the morning. Maybe work towards 5 slightly shorter sessions a week if you are worried your sessions are taking too long.

As far as I can tell you are on the right track.
            Tissue Growth Clues Theory
            My Log

Comment

Thanks for the replies so far, guys. I am definitely paying attention to body signals and everything seems good so far. I did have one or two bruises early, but I was taking my time ramping up. All of that is gone now. EQ is great. I will probably try to focus a bit more on stretching in the near term.

I also have a background in fitness training, and I'm thinking of implementing a "waving intensity" protocol. The idea behind this is that instead of doing the same workout Mon-Wed-Fri, with the two days off, for example, you do something every day, but the intensity of the workout ebbs and flows more organically. So you have something like No-Low-Med-Hi, so a four-day wave that repeats itself, and you're basically getting some work every day except for the "No" days. It works well for general physical fitness as each cycle is building up slowly toward better and better performance gains.

I'll update periodically.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

I feel that physical fitness is critical to PE success, cardio especially. Enjoy the ride
                My Log

Comment

If you haven’t already, you should look into the Tissue Growth Clues Theory. It helps guide my training. There is a link in my signature
                  My Log

Comment

it's seems like you know what you do so , good luck
                    We Dropping Bombs

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
                      If you haven’t already, you should look into the Tissue Growth Clues Theory. It helps guide my training. There is a link in my signature
                      Looks like good info. I'll check it out.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

And thanks for the Routine Creation link, CaptainBlack. That's good stuff as well.

We'll see how it turns out.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

ur welcome any time
                          We Dropping Bombs

Comment

Massive congratulations on your gains. Outstanding.

The best advice is to carry on as you are. If you're gaining you need to ride that wave until you hit the shore.

If you are already working 1.5 hours a day on pe I'd suggest not increasing session time. I'd probably add in an extra day gradually. So for example on the fourth day just do a 15 min basic stretch, then over a few weeks add more time to the 4th day so it's the same as your other 3.

If you have plenty of opportunities to train I'd buy yourself an extender. You could start fitting it into your routine the day it comes through the post. Judging by your current success I'd bet you'd see significant gains from using one.

Excercises like hanging are for much further down the line. I'm coming into my second year of PE and I still don't feel ready to commit to hanging. I'll save it for when there is absolutely no other option to make gains.

Best of luck bro!
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Very good, guys. I'll look at extenders when I can. Given the restrictions from Coronavirus, my private time to train just got greatly derailed, with my wife and son at home all the time now for the foreseeable future. I did get in an hour today, though, so that's good. I'll stay the course as I can, and update when it makes sense.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Working...
                              X