Blink2000's Progress Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edging + 5x Hanging Sets Per Day = Failed
    I tried a few extra edging sessions with my hanging this week (just short ones). I don't think I'll be doing that anymore... In fact, it seems I might have lost some slight amount of BPEL (1/8")--due to EQ drop.

Hanging Only for Me
    I think my hanging with no rest days means I can't do anything else. I'm already pushing myself pretty hard. I'll just try this for a while & see where it leads. I'm going back to strictly hanging... I'll just try & follow Bib's direction & see where that leads me (instead of just doing my own thing). I got in my split set, so I'll edit my last post.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I just realized we already have green tea in my house... my wife just made me some. With a little honey, I think I could get used to this. I'll see if it improves my EQ/gains. I am also fascinated with this link that Kingpole put in one of his 101 posts: Regrow Your Hair!!

My frontal hair is starting to thin... and I can't do anything about it & I don't want surgery. If some of those fixes on that site work, I may be willing to try them. I've been using tricomin & rogaine, & revivogen shampoo, but its not enough, I'm still going slightly thinner each month/year. I figure I'm better off if I can somehow keep my hair... I wonder if anyone has read up on this or tried anything of the things this site recommends.

Comment

First Day off In 2 Months
        I have been trying to test Bib's theory of no rest days. This theory only applies to hanging. I don't know if this is safe for other types of PE, and in fact, I can't even say this is safe for hanging. It's probably dangerous.

After 60 days (2 months) of continuous hanging, I finally took a complete day off. Towards the end of my day off I had a spontaneous erection and even some morning wood (my PIs indicated I needed the day off). My skin was quite sore too, and I just felt my tissues needed a break; the attachment point soreness seemed to be holding me back more than the actual weight.

My libido seems UP too! However, I took green tea on my day off... this stuff must work?!# Very cool, I'll keep drinking this...!

Instead of taking days off, during the 2 months I would just take light days once, (or very rarely twice) a week if needed (i just did 1x set on those days). If I was doing 7x-12x+ sets per day, I would possibly do 2x sets on my days off.

My penis was a bit sore due to extra sets lately (although I said 5x sets, i actually lost track a few times & for sure did more.. on probably more than 1 day)

I'm back hanging right now! I'll post the result later (it takes me hours to finish just 5x sets).

I think I am still testing Bib's theory--one actual rest day every 2 months is only 6 days off a year... But I may be taking more rest days. in part of my mind, no days off contradicts everything I know. However, i want to be able to tell others whether no rest days worked / works for me.

I don't know of any veterans that followed Bib's advice exactly about days off. I'll take them if I have to, but I'll keep trying to follow his advice exactly for at least a few more months (let's see if I last that long). If I seem to be gaining well, I'll keep doing it. If it proves not to work, then I will try switching to 6 days on, 1 day off.

If I am ever too sore, or near injury, I will take days off (Bib himself admits that if you absolutely have to take a day off due to feeling near injury, its ok... but he's very big on getting at least 1x set even on 'rest days).

His theory makes sense; that no rest days = healing longer.

As I said before, I need to know for myself, based on my own experience whether the idea is right or wrong for hanging.
        blink2000
        Last edited by blink2000; 08-16-2010, 04:24 AM.

Comment

I notice that sometimes my skin gives me a false positive on hanging pain.

Today I put just a little bit of lotion on top of my shaft under the wrap-- towards the base of my penis. Suddenly the hanger is pulling less on my skin & I was able to add a few lbs more (before 5lbs hurt, now 7lbs suddenly seems light).

There are so many little nuances with hanging, I'll probably keep learning until the day I stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al
            Here's a good basic goal: 50- 5 second kegels (done with a full erection), and a 20 minute edging/Stop and Start session (again, with a full erection). If you can accomplish this you'll develop a good deal of stamina.

The first session should be done totally within the limits of the trainee's comfort zone. Once that rep/time base is established, the trainee can work up from there in increments towards the goal.
            I want to work on this.. so I am putting it in my journal...

Routine Today:
            1x 5lbs
            2x 7lbs
            3x 8lbs
            4x 5lbs (a bit sore already)
            5x 4.5lbs

10m rest between each set. 20m rice sock before & after (as well as after the 3rd set).

Summary: 5x sets, 8lbs max (went 20m @ each weight, didn't need to drop weight during sets)
            Penis looked almost red due to heating between sets.

I think the reason for Bib's suggestion of no rest days unless absolutely required is clear to me.

1-Rest Day's & even 'light days' seem to usually increase my maximum weight;
            The one time I took a rest day, my maximum weight went up a lot. What you don't see there is I did a whole set at 7lbs, but it didn't fatigue me much. I had to do a set at 8lbs for the fatigue to set in. SOmething else I am realizing too is that since I only started at 2.5lbs, I have actually increased my weight 320%+. I'm sure the maximum weight increases will slow down at higher weights. For now, I have my doubts I will ever reach 320% of my current weight (that's 25lbs).
            2-once I pass 20lbs, I have heard many reports that benefits are slow and minimal past this point. I suppose this is because the penis is so conditioned that it becomes harder & hard to keep achieving deformation
            3-I don't want to overly concern myself with the weight; I can restart from lower weights & still get plenty of fatigue by changing angles or using fulcrums (like the RSDT)
            4-I still plan to stay at 5x sets per day until I reach 10lbs+.
            5-I think it may be 2 more months before I reach 10lbs, we will see though.
            6-Why am I using numbers? I don't know.
            blink2000
            Last edited by blink2000; 08-16-2010, 08:37 AM.

Comment

BPFSL June 16th 2008: 5.8"
              BPFSL Aug 16th 2010: 6.25" (+.45")

My BPFSL started substantially less than my BPEL of 6"; although even my initial BPEL was a stretch--I used the longest possible measure to remain conservative, I got that measure sitting down. I did this so I couldn't 'cheat' myself on gains. While perhaps my penis was more accurately 5.8" or 5.9", I'll say 6" BPEL starting so I don't overestimate my gains.

I wont measure BPEL or MSEG for a few more weeks.

Comment

Good indicators of things to come.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

The first time around I reached 7.25" to 7.5" BPFSL... (its written in my log just like that, I guess I wasn't sure of what the length was).

This time around though, I wont stop

It may still be a while before I surpass those old numbers. My best BPEL was only 6.75" (for a total gain of .75"). I think the first inch will be easy--I am thinking, it will be 6 to 8 months worst to obtain a first inch. Then I can completely put my old gains & losses behind me.

Regardless, it's worth it no matter how long it takes me.
                  blink2000
                  Last edited by blink2000; 08-16-2010, 08:42 AM.

Comment

By the way, thanks again for the lasercomb info
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...your-hair.html

Did you notice I did a post edit & showed before & after pictures?
                    Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                    Maybe I should have put this thread in "The Gym" category (instead of science, since it's not PE science...)

The before & after pictures are quite impressive:

Before:
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1281922496

After:
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1281922496
                    from hairmax.com/SuccessStories/BeforeandAfterImages.aspx

The price is pretty steep: it costs $500 + shipping
                    Maybe this + kingpoles suggestion will help:
                    5000mcg of biotin and 100 mg of inositol.

holistic-online.com/remedies/hair/hair_loss-nutrition.htm

Biotin

Biotin is very important for hair health. It is needed for healthy hair and skin, and may even prevent hair loss in some men. Eat plenty of foods high in biotin and/ or take it in supplemental form. Good food sources of biotin include brewer's yeast, brown rice, bulgur, green peas, lentils, oats, soybeans, sunflower seeds, and walnuts. You can also use hair care products containing biotin.

Dosage: 50 mg 3 times daily.

Inositol

Inositol is vital for hair growth.

Dosage: 100 mg twice daily.
                    blink2000
                    Last edited by blink2000; 08-16-2010, 08:47 AM.

Comment

I've been looking for non-surgical ways to keep my frontal hairline... and I've been disappointed with everything so far. These two new things (supplements or that laser comb you got) both give me hope. My hair is actually still decent, but it used to be mega-think, and now its starting to thin & I've been fighting to keep it for many years now.

Comment

6.75 BPEL is almost 7" Blink

Do you think that when solely hanging - you get tunica gains as well as lig gains?
                        Vulcan

Comment

I've been looking for non-surgical ways to keep my frontal hairline... and I've been disappointed with everything so far. These two new things (supplements or that laser comb you got) both give me hope. My hair is actually still decent, but it used to be mega-think, and now its starting to thin & I've been fighting to keep it for many years now.
                          This has reminded me to use the Lasercomb consistently again. It only takes 20 mins every other day.

I have also really realized how much the hair product I use affects the look of thinning or not.
                          Vulcan

Comment

Yes, absolutely. But I can't maximize tunica gains until I fully deform my ligs to their maximum extent. That amount is different for every person, and I'll be honest, I'm not sure how to know when I get there, but I'll be looking for the signs.

I actually want my penis to hang straight down when flaccid, which means shifting my whole package downwards. This could take a very long time... but once I get to that point, I can probably move on to tunica work. I will probably reach at least 1.5" to 1.75" in total gains before I am at that point (maybe even slightly more, as I said, the maximum possible deformation of the ligaments varies person to person). I do have a very high LOT, or I did starting out; my natural flaccid would point out parallel to the ground. Getting the whole package to shift down will probably give me good flaccid hang gains. I'm not sure how much that will actually translate to erect gains though.

Although I hope it will be fast, I have to be realistic and I expect a few years of hanging (total).
                            blink2000
                            Last edited by blink2000; 08-16-2010, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Yes, absolutely. But I can't maximize tunica gains until I fully deform my ligs to their maximum extent. That amount is different for every person, and I'll be honest, I'm not sure how to know when I get there, but I'll be looking for the signs.
                              That's what I thought, I am just piecing together your future gains in my head. I believe that most of any length gains I have had are from tunica.
                              Vulcan

Comment

With hanging you can achieve major suspensory ligament deformation which can result in some gains, but I don't know if anyone can say exactly how much it gives.

I don't know if anyone can predict their gains... at the same time, from what I see, will power & dedication matter more than any theory.

Comment

Working...
                                X