Mysteryman's Thirst for Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysteryman's Thirst for Girth

So I wrote this entire beginning log already, but since there was that Trojan virus problem, I have to re-do it. It will now be significantly shorter! Anyway I'm going to outline my workout plans, then post my two workouts separately. Since I'm going for girth moreso than length I'm going to focus my workouts towards that. Another important goal of mine is correcting my slightly downward/leftward curve, and finally dramatically improving base girth. But, since most base girth exercises are more advanced, I'll start those after 90 days of PE. Also, I know my workout includes some more advanced exercises, but I've been jelqing for about a month now a few times a week so I think I'll be ok. Also, any tips on any of this would be greatly appreciated so I can maximize my gains!

5min hot washcloth warmup
    Random Directional Stretches
    3 x 30 jelqs
    3 x 30 V-Jelqs
    2-3 Uli's (gentle, don't worry)
    Towel Lifts
    2-3 head squeezes
    Edging
    Laybe LAS's

Sound good? Please feel free to give me some pointers!
    MY LOG

This is my first workout, which happened 8/17/10, Tuesday night:

Warmup and stretches
    30 jelqs (against the curve I want to fix)
    15 V-jelqs, and a realization: I think stupid V-jelqs are just an uncomfortabel version of the jelq, and until someone can tell me otherwise I'm not doing them. So there!
    Stretches
    30 jelqs
    Some gentles squeezes (like horse squeeze, but gentle)
    3 head squeezes
    Stretches
    Edging and masturbate
    30min LAS

Feel pretty good after the first workout-hopefully girth gains to come!
    MY LOG

Comment

Snuck in a brief workout this morning, in the shower:

Hot water warmup, stretches
      40 jelqs
      2 30sec head squeeze
      Stretches
      10min LAS

I'm having some issues with my LASs. My balls are too big and really get in the way-AND since I'm uncut, usually even if I stretch it way out and clamp it between my thighs, it just slides back in the skin and isn't stretched as much. Thoughts?
      MY LOG

Comment

Hi mysteryman,

With the head squeezes - are you briefly squeezing blood out of your glans/head & then spending the 30 seconds kegeling it back in?

Just checking.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

You may have to do them by hand. By this I mean you don't try to sit on it, you lazy ass you! You approach the Lazy Ass Stretch the way you approach your other stretches if you are doing them manually. Just add them to your "repertoire" of stretches. Just be careful when you pull your dick down and back. Use your foreskin to protect those sensitive nerves below the glans. I injured myself trying to get my dick head to the second vertabrae. On second thought, maybe you should just forget about them and focus on the other stretches.

A newbie at Matters of Size (I used to be a moderator over there) asked us if it was o.k., while doing these, if he stuck the end of his dick up his ass. I think he was serious.

Comment

Vulcan-no, I meant it as more of a gentle Uli on the head, to increase head size. Does the exercise have another name?

And WOW....who wants to hang out with their dick up their ass?!?!

Also, do you think LASs are a really great way to improve base girth? Because if they are, I need them desperately-my base is the skinniest part of my entire cock! But, if you think my time would be better spent on another exercise, I'd definitely do that instead. I don't want to have to just hold it there for 15 mins!
            MY LOG

Comment

Ok, finally had some time tonight-sex with my girlfriend twice yesterday kept me plenty busy! And once today too, but I still had time for a mini workout at night.

So, today was:
              5 30 Sec Uli's

I figure, what better way to go for girth? But, I'll go back to the normal workout when I have time.

Also...official measurements coming soon!
              MY LOG

Comment

Hmmm....long days, school is gonna be rough. No PE today, but damn! I had sex with my gf today and I feel like I didn't do a very good job-she used too much Astroglide which didn't help, but I only got her for 2 orgasms, whereas I usually get 3-4. So, I'm a little disappointed in myself...hmmmm. Maybe it's the Concerta I took today, anyone think that would affect my sex abilities? I'll try it all again tomorrow.

I forgot over the summer why I'm always in a hurry at school...but today, I remembered.
                MY LOG

Comment

Had time for a nice edging/Uli session last night, but I've just been lacking the motivation to get a really good, long workout in. But, I seem to be hanging a bit bigger and got pretty damn hard last night so, who knows!
                  MY LOG

Comment

Well, one edging/Uli session but nothing else lately. I haven't been going to the gym either, save for tonight. I really need to get back on the grind! This is tough! I still need to buy a measuring tape and get my official measures too. Anyone have any words of wisdom, something motivational? I could use it now!
                    MY LOG

Comment

Hey guys. I had a really good PE session in the shower the other day-nice hot warmup, 30 jelqs, 2 Uli's and 3 horse squeeze. Got some nice purple shaft dots from it too, so it must have been good! Hopefully this is all working. I need to change my schedule so that I have more time every day, so that every day in the shower I can do this. Any encouragement would be appreciated!
                      MY LOG

Comment

Short session today-shower warmup, 30 jelqs, 2 30 sec horse squeezes, a 20 sec head squeeze. I think my EQ might be dropping though...time to up the Kegels I guess!

Also, a question: does anyone think with just short daily sessions like the one I just described (plus a little, say another set of Jelqs and some Uli's or another horse squeeze) I will see any gains?
                        MY LOG

Comment

Another rushed day today. Had time for Kegels in class though, probably 100 although I lost count. I've been pretty much slacking in every aspect of my life lately-I haven't been PEing, working out, studying very hard, keeping things clean, etc. Not good. Hopefully today will remedy that though-I got some Muscle Milk so I should have incentive to lift again. Hopefully I'll also start waking up/going to bed early enough to be able to PE in the shower a bit too...but since I'm not a morning person, that's unlikely.

College is rough...either that or I'm just mentally falling apart!
                          MY LOG

Comment

Good quick shower session this morning:

20 jelq
                            30 sec horse squeeze

30 jelq
                            30 sec horse squeeze

20 jelq
                            30 sec Uli

30 jelq
                            30 sec horse squeeze

I think with a daily routine like that I would really see some gains, if I kept it up for say 3-4 months. What do you guys think?

Also, I had INCREDIBLE sex with my girlfriend last night. We enjoyed a little 420 and hung out, then went upstairs and got really into it...afterwards we both agreed it was probably in our top 5 best sex ever, which is really saying something!
                            mysteryman
                            Last edited by mysteryman; 09-22-2010, 09:34 AM.
                            MY LOG

Comment

Nice shower session today:

30 jelq
                              30 sec horse squeeze
                              30 jelq
                              30 sec Uli
                              30 jelq
                              30 sec horse squeeze

And some random stretching. If anybody thinks this routine is too little, let me know and I'll step it up! Otherwise I think it is a nice length to fit in daily, and hopefully is intense enough to actually cause some gains. Here's to hoping!
                              mysteryman
                              Last edited by mysteryman; 09-22-2010, 09:33 AM.
                              MY LOG

Comment

Working...
                              X