• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean by "150/90"?
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

150wet jelq 90 v jelqs, 50/30 split sets
      thats what i been doing since beginning
      I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
      Progress tips and tricks/pics added
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Well if it does turn out that your tunica is your limiting factor and you are gaining unwanted girth then I'd say just do 75 jelqs and no v jelqs, assuming you don't want any girth whatsoever.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Hey WaW how's the progress coming along?

Comment

hey millia mate
            am sick as hell snotnose fever and all
            closing on 1 month had 2 sessions last 2days, rest day today measured yday
            still no EL/BPEL changes at all
            flaccid hang and girth is boosted but thats it...

15/09-10

5.0FG +0.2
            4.0NBPFL +0
            5.0BPFL +0.3
            5.4BPFSL

6.0EG +0.4 (base)
            5.4MEG
            4.5EL +0.1 (not sure about the +)
            5.5BPEL+0.1
            feel a bit despair kinda loosing hope, gonna run through the 90 days im not gonna stop i just want to see some lenght even if its only 0.1
            WhatAwanker
            Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-15-2010, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Don't fret yet, it is still early to see some erect gains brother. If you're sick that will also effect whether or not you see these gains just by virtue of the fact that when sick your EQ is significantly lower because your body is fighting a sickness and the precious blood in your penis is being used elsewhere in your body, like when exercising or weight lifting. Give it a couple days, and don't stress yourself out over measuring and gaining. I hid my ruler from myself just so I don't have the urge to grab it and measure it when I see it laying there. It's been over a month since I measured now!

Comment

aye m8 i just want to pass the point of were measuring matters
                i know myself well enough that once the initial couple of months is gone the ruler wont really matter and it will drop to pr say once a month before i use it, millia my friend i searched far and long for a solution or something like this, my life has been fucked over and out for this very reason, last 5 years i stopped living basicly
                the slightest gain is like finding a billion $ i truly appreciate everything to the millim i am seing flaccid gains i got hang now and lots of visible veins, this alone will keep me at this for years to come trust me
                i know in my heart i truly found the diamond motivation doesnt lack hope fades away at times but not gone never.
                ty mate

Comment

added pictures to affirm these measurements (pics in page 1 first post)
                  beginning stats:
                  4.4FG
                  3.4NBPFL
                  5.4EG
                  atm
                  5.0FG
                  4.0NBPFL
                  6.0EG
                  significant increase in flaccid and girth, 3 weeks into JP's going on 4th atm
                  it is really hard to take pictures and keep erection while holding ruler and cam at same time
                  wish i took initial photos to begin with but this will suffice for future reference
                  WhatAwanker
                  Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-15-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

3days now flu getting worse... cant hardly lift my head
                    was a on day today but im gonna let it go, preserve blood let the body workout the disease

Comment

09/17-2k10
                      was going to let it go because of flu but felt allright its 3 a.m atm did routine as usual
                      i noticed when i jelq upwards there is a minor pain it has allways been there regardless how light i jelq, thats why i started switching to overhand ok grip, with that technique i feel no pain and can jelq downwards easily.
                      Going to switch 100% to overhand ok-grip just hope it doesnt interfere with gains...
                      overall good workout today.

Comment

09/18-2k10

they say we learn something new every day...
                        and this day is no different
                        think i found the key to turtling (honestly) well let me get at it.
                        Since i started PE "i allways" had pains while jelqing regardless wich intensity i was using and ended up turtling after the session sometimes much turtle sometimes a little u get the picture.
                        keep in mind atm i got the flu so blood is naturally preserved by body and yesterdays session it turtled and pained jelqing, but not today! funny isnt it?
                        now... what was so different that it did not turtle and pain as pr usual +i got the flu so it should infact turtle?

well i warm up 10 minuts before every session like everybody else, or so i thought but i was no were near the 10 minuts it was more like 4-5 minuts at max today i took a clock with me in the shower (battery one still works no worries) and timed the warm up, after 10 minuts my dick was absolute stretchy, ligaments nice and loose never been like that before, i could jelq any way i wanted overhand underhand and stretch with no pains at all and no turtling at all(after session).

Moderator: well this is common sense we told u ages ago atleast 10minuts?
                        WaW: how many new to PE (or any other) people keep a clock in the showers?
                        more essentially how many new to PE can honestly predict when 10 minuts have passed without a warmup routine they fully tested and know lasts for that given time?
                        Moderator: not many newbies...
                        WaW: exactly now let me get back to the log pls
                        Moderator: carry on...
                        WaW: thank you...

time works differently when we standing still with a shower-head feels like a long time but really its no more then 5minuts at max, was allways wondering what was wrong and changing my routine up and down thinking its the exercises but no
                        it was the warmup that was too little

aftermath: i grown in girth troughout 4 weeks ½inch+ no EL at all...
                        thats were i ask myself did i miss out on EL simply because i failed to warmup properly?
                        perhaps.
                        excellent workout for the first time wonderfull PI's also first time

Comment

OMG its happening now
                          just measured BPEL i can see 6" on the tip of the ruler now
                          added picture i can see before after but... i dont believe it man even though i see it
                          i must have measured wrong...
                          i am ekstatic(spelled right?)
                          omg if what i see is for real...
                          WhatAwanker
                          Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-17-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

9/19-2k10 was gonna rest today (was my day off) but was hyped cause of yesterday so i took an extra 3/1 tomorrow is defenetly rest day, now that i got hang of warming up properly its actually
                            enjoyable
                            WhatAwanker
                            Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-20-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatAwanker View Post
                              was gonna rest today (was my day off) but was hyped cause of yesterday so i took an extra 3/1 tomorrow is defenetly rest day, now that i got hang of warming up properly its actually
                              enjoyable
                              9/21-2k10
                              and the extra day on PE backfired
                              slight pain during session in left side of shaft today, really need to loosen up on the jelq pressure still a bit too hard on it...

Comment

Also another thing to keep in mind is that our erections leave our penis' in a constant state of flux. On a good day I could be around 7" and on an average day I could be 6.6". It is always changing, so just because one day you see no gain, the next you might see something BIG (pun intended)

Comment

Working...
                                X