No announcement yet.

WaW's progress thread :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See it helps to warm up just imagined if you warm up 10 minutes in the begining . Congrats on your BPEL gains WAW!!
    GOOD luck on more gains to come buddy. I'm doing a way lighter routine than you . I'm doing PESG routine going on my 36 days now. If interested stop by.

Comment

Oh yeah I also subsrcibed to your log .

Comment

Keep at it! After reviewing your Progress, it was very motivating. Awesome job on the progress yo, for real. Keep us posted!
        Making it Harder, Bigger, Fatter, Longer @ Addingirth Estate
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/mr-addingirth.html

Comment

thank you for the backup here guys
          ye its been a bit of a rollercoaster just a bit sad i didnt get initial photos, what u see on these pics compared to pre-PE
          is mountains between veins girth looks flaccid etc, im really catching on fast lenght/girth now maybe because of high lot or the routine i dont know
          but ill defenetly keep posting
          thank you again
          I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
          Progress tips and tricks/pics added
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

9/22-2k10

allround good workout today ran out of lotion so used shampoo
            doesnt matter really i been using all kind of strange materials (lotion, soap, acid, shampoo) since day 1 no harm in any of them...

come on lads sing with me YouTube - That's Amore by Dean Martin with Lyrics!!!!

In Napoli where love is king
            When boy meets girl here's what they say

When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
            That's amore
            When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
            That's amore
            Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
            And you'll sing "Vita bella"
            Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
            Like a gay tarantella

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool
            That's amore
            When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
            You're in love
            When you walk down in a dream but you know you're not
            Dreaming signore
            Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli
            That's amore

omg Waylander i got it in my head now and its stuck
            Dean Martin excellent song

regards
            WhatAwanker
            Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-22-2010, 10:57 AM.

Comment

9/24-2k10

hello lads, was my off day yesterday im on today but havent done routine yet...
              wanted to talk about something else.... i been a smoker since i was 14 today im 33 and smoke about 30-35 fags a day
              yesterday 9/23-2k10 i woke up around 6a.m sat infront of the pc for two hours reading forums, checking news etc
              around 8 i looked in the ashtray and blindly counted 10 cigarettes, at that moment something really strike me i tried quitters before a couple of times but this was stronger maybe im maturing more i dont know but i felt and amazing power (like being outraged if you can imagine) and discusted at the same time, thought to myself 10 years from now your going to get lungcancer and the doctors is going to tell you you got 3 maybe 6 months left to live and theres nothing we can do... i know this for a fact. Yet i kept smoking for all these years, well not anymore for the first time in nearly 20 years i could step outside my door without thinking about having cigarettes with me, without hurting my kids and people around me, I dropped them off to school and went to the gym you know what? i could actually breed for once...
              i never tried that being able to breed without being cut from threadmill after 5 minuts...
              i am NEVER never going to take another puff again. On my Honor, for me, the ones around me, the ones i love, Its over!
              wish i felt this power 10-15 years ago,
              lungs slightly burning this morning, you know what i could smell the coffee from the other room while it was boiling, i never been able to do that i had to stand in kitchen to get that sent, 20years of smoking for what....
              thank you for reading

Comment

Hi WhataWanker... i must congratulate you mate. My dad smoked as you... though he smoked 40 cigarretes per day, since he woke up... until he came back to work... ne never smoked infront of us... not that i remember. when he turned 40 he quit, one single time he decided and he never smoked again. be strong, and if you get anxious, do some exercise... or the best of all... go for some pe.

get the good work coming.

tristam.

Comment

thank you tristam mate
                  i can feel the tension at times but its nothing, 72 hours and it out of your system 24 over allready was a bit worried about waking up, the fag in the morning is the worst but again nothing, slight burn in lungs thats it i know myself pretty well once i say something i follow it trough, this shall be no exception

i dont mind that anxiety attack once in a while from the dying nicotine, it can attack me all it wants the battle is allready over, i am victorius.
                  thanks again for the backup mate

Comment

9/25-2k10
                    had a nice workout, bit painfull (yes still) that underhand ok grip i dont know why it keeps causing those pains...
                    anyways i switched totally over to overhand-ok grip palm down and going to remain there, figured anything that keeps causing pains cant be right/good so if there is any alternatives use them and so i did
                    lets see what the future brings with my new improved cig free life
                    (3days smoke free so far)

Comment

9/28-2k10

skipped a couple of days in between, this cig quitting prooved to be a hard quest, im still going strong ofcourse but those damn cravings keep coming back even though im a week in the process,
                      quit smoking quit drinking quit coffee started gym 6days a week doing PE i should overall feel better but i feel like im letting go of everything i enjoy here in life somewhat odd...
                      Well just did my workout went ok

Comment

Hey man haven't checked in with you in awhile, but it seems that you're doing great. Keep up the good work.
                        Also quitting tobacco in general is hard, I know what you mean, drinking as well. I mean I'm only 20 and I've given up a lot of the shit that I used to love doing. All for what, a bigger dick? Partially, but more because it's about having the body that I have always wanted. Once I get to that point, then I can sit back and relax and drink and stuff again, but until then it's a rare occasion type thing for me to do.
                        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

hey matey
                          thanks for the backup i had to call it quits millia, well ya for a bigger dick was partially dont think smoking has any big relation to growing size other then blood flow wich is minimal...
                          i get these boil/absces kind of things mostly in my right armpit and it has to be something my body doesnt want so trying to cut away everything and see if its going to help
                          but lots of will power to get over the cigs mate sometimes those cravings really get to me
                          thanks mate hope your doing ok

Comment

Hi there WaW... keep up the good work mate. and everytime you want a smoke... go for PE. you'll see massive gains i bet... just joking keep up away of the cigarretes, i bet thats far better than PE, so keep up with that quest. this was my day off so tomorrow i start the 3 lapse of 3 day training. i had no pains but i would like to see some gains... will see them in mmm some 16 days more less. thats when i'll measure... i am 90 days away of visiting my girl at sevilla... to bad i just started.. one or two months more would have been of great advantage to have some gains...

will keep posted.
                            tris

Comment

10/13-2k10
                              ye been a while now...
                              havent had the mood or will to PE for past 1˝week had a boil got it cut open and just started recovering
                              i been back at PE for last 3 days tried to stretch after jelq this time, alot swear by it but i have a hard time jelqing to begin with get way too hard and have to wait for cooldown, this didnt happen when i stretched initially then jelqed, might want to go back to stretching first...
                              well im back in PE again and did a measurement just before starting i could see it was evolved to 6.0 from 5.7 BPEL +0.1, new short term goal is 6.5 by the end of this year hopefully
                              girth is 6"EG base so not really needed but ok if girth comes along as well

Comment

back back woop woop ^^
                                injury followed by looong break finally back again
                                started today with 10minutwarm up 5*25bc directional stretch 100jelq 60v jelq starting slow (past mistakes no need for same)
                                hope everyone is ok

waw

Comment

Working...
                                X