Start : 1 / 03 / 09
    5.5 x 4.50

Current : 21/03/10
    6"375x4.75"

Short term Goal
    6.5 x 5.5

Long term Goal
    7x6

No overdo No fast way Just Slow and EASY.
    Dedication , Good technic , Patience ,Rest , Believe , Supplements , A lot of Water

Comment

• Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post

And a very important motto: "What is money worth when your lying in bed having your last moment of life?"
      As the little boy in the movie "Australia" said: "You can take away a mans money and treasures,but you can´t take away his memories and stories"...
      Great post, CP. This is a great motto for every man to have.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Domzorz View Post
        you want a deeper voice ?
        Not really, as it is already deep enough (I´m having a hard time speaking in groups with people who have high pitched voices as mine sounds like rocks being crushed) But Ive read that if I get the pitch down some more It may give me more strenght in my voice and it would be interesting to see what happends.

Thanks for the input Remek

Todays experience:
        We choose our own self images. Some people can function very well with just focusing on their inner self image (mental) which Ive learned from Psycho Cybernetics. But some (like me) should also lay some effort into making their physical self image strong and powerful(dressing to show dominance and showing how proud one is).

I find it very interesting that I become more sharp when "I dress to be sharp and smart & successfull".

I did also cut my hair today as I look as I feel (Badass on both the inside and outside) and attractive bald because it promotes the Testosterone&AM characteristics I have

Ps.Drink warm water instead of coldwater post meal,Here´s why :
        Heart Attacks and Drinking Warm Water
        C.Phantasy
        Last edited by C.Phantasy; 09-30-2009, 03:16 PM.
        Start:2008-10-4
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

• 1 Oktober:

-Been drinking "heated" water all day long by coffey,tea and heated water. I feel A LOT better in both mind and body! This change really chocks me! I have much more energy and focus on todays lessons and I felt much stronger (My body looks more ripped this evening than it usually does)My flaccid has also becomed more prominent and my ball size has increased a small bit and the boys downstairs feel really "full" and heavy in a way they´ve never felt before.

I´m really impressed how much Warm water can do.

But I will continue this very good habit for a while and then report back more of the benefits I encounter.
          Reborn Alpha Male
          BPFSL (18")
          FG (10 cm )
          BPEL ( 23 cm)
          MEG (15 cm)
          ----
          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

• As opposed to what? What were you drinking before you started drinking hot liquids?

Watch your caffeine intake.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonPop View Post
              As opposed to what? What were you drinking before you started drinking hot liquids?

Watch your caffeine intake.
              I fell for the Drink a lot of water "trend" before and I drank mostly cold water.
              It was actually a guy in my class who is from Uganda who showed me this strange habit last week.

Very interesting
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

• 4 Oktober:
                -Man,what a great party we had yesterday. I tried some very fine Irish whiskey
                -Will try to add 30 min bicycling on both tuesdays and thursdays as it improves my C-system greatly.
                Ive neglected it compared to my strenght training. And this last friday we went to the gym to compete with a guy called xerxes who only does bicycling as excercise. We did a regime of Squats,Deadlifts,Military presses,Curls and so on. And it was very interesting that he beat the crap out of everyone. Later on we had a orientation tournament and guess what...he won that too. Wow!

My coach explained that it has to do with his strong cardiovascular system giving him a lot more strenght and endurance than the ones who actually only focus on building up strenght by doing only gym excercises.

My coach also spoke out that with a very good Cardiovascular system you can focus more easily on the tasks you do. It applies on both school and strenght competitions.

-------------------
                -I will begin a new Warrior diet version where I combine it with CKD diet.
                Tsampa.org: Cyklisk Ketogen Diet (CKD)
                -------------------
                I will begin a heat therapy with focus on general bloodflow trough out my body and I will also make an experimental regime focused on bigger penis & bigger balls trough using heat only.
                Man...You learn something everyday.
                C.Phantasy
                Last edited by C.Phantasy; 10-04-2009, 09:29 AM.
                Reborn Alpha Male
                BPFSL (18")
                FG (10 cm )
                BPEL ( 23 cm)
                MEG (15 cm)
                ----
                EQ (~ 8)

Comment

• 10 oktober update:
                  -Everything is going sweet
                  *My heat therapy has really made a great change for me,I feel a lot more alive from it.
                  *Ive applied the HT on my Balls and Penis and the results have been moderate,Ball size has increased some and they feel heavier,flaccid penis size is perhaps some heavier.
                  *Ive changed the bicycling/strenght routine to 1 day per week, as I follow the Mike M Protocol, and my body becomes more mesomorphic when I sleep and rest more. Resting more = Higher T.
                  *Will read more about HCG diet and try it in the future.
                  *CKD diet is the best ever! It is going really sweet and gives a lot of freedom.

-Everything is going great with school and with my new girlfriend.

But I did make a misstake yesterday,or I would call it that my instincts made me agree to something before my mind catched up. There was a girl at the cafeteria who asked me if we could spend the weekend together doing different stuff as "friends". And well,as you do PE you will have to remmember that the guy downstairs get´s a lot more influence over you .

So I will in a short while head down to the local gym and meet up with this new girl. As I love my girlfriend and I still want to have her as my number 1,I will try to make this new girl get the point that I´m not looking for a relationship with her,it´s much more appreciated for me if we can just be friends.

(Update post gym: Everything went great,She acted like she had understood that I´m only interested in having her as a friend).
                  C.Phantasy
                  Last edited by C.Phantasy; 10-10-2009, 01:50 PM.
                  Reborn Alpha Male
                  BPFSL (18")
                  FG (10 cm )
                  BPEL ( 23 cm)
                  MEG (15 cm)
                  ----
                  EQ (~ 8)

Comment

• 24 October:
                    -Everything is going great! And it really feels like Ive changed a lot since I began my new school,I´m a completely new and stronger person.Never ever felt this happy and I will pursue this road of success & joy.

"Praktiker framför teoretiker",thats me

General notes:
                    *Will increase the bicycling from 15 min x 2 to 20 min x 2 per session very soon.
                    *Will start doing a special modified DLD Testicle massage where one puts pressure and jelqs each testicle seperately by hand and not by jelqing the whole scrotum.
                    *Will buy ZMA and deliver a report on how it goes for 4 weeks.
                    *My guitar playing has improved and I will move to the next level soon.
                    Reborn Alpha Male
                    BPFSL (18")
                    FG (10 cm )
                    BPEL ( 23 cm)
                    MEG (15 cm)
                    ----
                    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

• Greetings everyone! I´m back from my PE retirement :-)

As I have not done PE for almost 2 years I will need to start all over again and begin with the beginner routine. I will also include a Bathmate to improve my results.

Current stats:
                      BPEL: 6.3"
                      MEG: 4"

I will have to work my way back to 7" in BPEL :-)

Man...this forum has changed a lot compared to the older days.
                      Reborn Alpha Male
                      BPFSL (18")
                      FG (10 cm )
                      BPEL ( 23 cm)
                      MEG (15 cm)
                      ----
                      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

• Welcome back, C.
                        Yep, the forum has grown, your dick has shrunk, now get back to work and re-grow your trunk.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

• Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                          -Been studying Going411x7 stretching methods and a lot of work from Redzulu & Bib. The results from the study has been that I would like to introduce "The 3 Section stretching" theory that I have found out has given me most of my gains.

My routine will add
                          6 Min x Grip at (2)
                          6 Min x Grip at (3)

Ps.The Foreskin is really a superb tool to use for extreme comfortable stretching in SS extender mode.

http://f.imagehost.org/0313/3_Section_Stretching.jpg
                          Hi C.
                          The link is down.
                          Did you explain "The 3 Section stretching" somewhere else?
                          Captain's Log Log.

Comment

Working...
                          X