Back to PE... :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 June update:
    -Great PE session today,the Jelq-stretch was superb.
    I learned to use both my hands in the game which made the Session SOOOo Much easier.
    -I think 1/1 routine will be better than 5/2 due to the fact our body needs time to repair to make new cells ready for stretching.

The PCS nuts for my SS did not arrive? Emailed the seller to advise.
    I will master the Light duty until then.

My Wrapping techinque is :
    Wrap at base hard with a folded wrap,then wrap 1 cm behind the glans with a folded wrap (wrap hard and pull your foreskin 100% forward). Wait 5 min,then rewrap behind the glans to get the ultimate ADS wrap.
    C.Phantasy
    Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-15-2009, 08:46 AM.
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

16 June
      -Rest day today
      -Regarding the Light duty,it is very hard for an uncut too use it,sometimes I get it to work super and sometimes I dont,but I will succed and find a proper wrapping technique.

Regarding some "paranoia" injuries that newbies post about, if your unit is working and it functions normal then there is nothing to worry about. *sigh*

Ive been really thinking about the 5/2 routine,perhaps with the "plastic deformation" theory regarding heat and tissue it will work.

Next week I will probably being my routine.

Quote myself on MOS:
      "According to the "Plastic deformation trough heat" theory,one could gain a lot of lenght if they did 2 sessions per day (evening one =light stretching) 5 days on 2 days off.
      The only thing that is needed is proper warmup before,on,post PE session.
      Your penis should feel like jelly post warmup and before stretching.
      "
      C.Phantasy
      Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-16-2009, 04:11 PM.
      Reborn Alpha Male
      BPFSL (18")
      FG (10 cm )
      BPEL ( 23 cm)
      MEG (15 cm)
      ----
      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

17 June:
        -Great PE session today,my penis really feels like a rubber band.
        -Will begin a new 5/2 routine next week.

Mon-friday routine:
        10 Min warmup
        15 Min Jelq
        3-5 Min warmup
        6 Min "A-stretch with Bathroom bar"
        6 Min"A-stretch with Bathroom bar"
        6 Min"Bathroom bar A-stretch behind the balls, with focus on the inner penis section" aka focus on section 1 & 2. (Downwards)
        6 Min ""Bathroom bar A-stretch with focus on the inner penis section" aka focus on section 1 & 2. (Upwards)
        3 min Warmup
        6 Min Upwards,light grip,light force,progressive stretching
        6 Min SO,light grip,light force,progressive stretching
        Warmdown?
        20 Ball Milking strokes.

Remmember: Light grip and Light force and progressive stretching, the key is Volume not force.
        Music: Tom Jones,Hammerfall ,Anthony B(The greatest Reggae artist in Da world) etc.https://www.pegym.com/forums/../images/smilies/wink.gif

After 1 week I will add a light evening session:

8 Min Warmup
        3 Min Batroom A stretch
        6 Min SO stretch.
        5 Min Edging.
        -------------------------------------------------

The quote of the day "ADS is not necessary for gains at all,I love manual work"
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

18 June update:
          -Ejaculation day was yesterday,today I feel like I have much more energy.
          -Rest day today.

Will reduce my HIIT sessions to only 2 per week.
          This is actually due to the fact that PE relies on rest to bring your EQ up.
          Well our body does also rely on rest to bring up the Testosterone & GH etc.

High testosterone & GH = Better health,Fitness,Better Bloodflow,better Life quality and less estrogen which leades to better fat loss.

It has been a long time since my body looked like Goldberg (WCW wrestler) which it does not and I blame the fact that I excercised to often and to much.

The importance of rest was learned from PE.

Will also quote myself regarding the wrapping technique for the SS:
          "By the way,been using the wraps (light duty) and it was hard to figure out how to wrap when your Uncut.But I discovered a superb wrapping technique that works very well for me and I could easily go with it for 24/7 as an ADS.

It relies on the principles:

Wrap
          Wait until your penis is relaxing in elongated state
          Rewrap the area around your glans.

Always works super for me.

After I take the wrap of,my penis really feels like a rubber band.
          "
          C.Phantasy
          Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-18-2009, 11:03 AM.
          Reborn Alpha Male
          BPFSL (18")
          FG (10 cm )
          BPEL ( 23 cm)
          MEG (15 cm)
          ----
          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

19 June
            -Great PE session. Discovered that swedish "mat Olja" made an extremly good edging session.
            -Celebrating "Midsommar" today

20 June:
            -Rest day today
            Reborn Alpha Male
            BPFSL (18")
            FG (10 cm )
            BPEL ( 23 cm)
            MEG (15 cm)
            ----
            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

21 June
              -Rest day today without the ADS.
              -Perhaps I will go back to my 2/2 + 1/2 scheduel due to the fact it combines the best of two worlds when it comes to resting and PE.
              I also gained from it so it has been proven to work for me.

-Ive been reading the thread Do YOU pull your foreskin back when stretching? - Page 3 - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises where some people incl. DLD & RedZulu advocates to pull your foreskin back when your stretching.But the thing is that I get easily erect when doing this...
              But perhaps semi erect stretching would be the best of two worlds as erect stretching has given many good gains?

I could use my fingers to feel if the ligs are being stretched,The theory DLD proposed has a lot of sense in it.

-Been studying the effects of olive oil as an lube and found out that it is very bad!
              Olive Oil blocks the DHT,which could be bad for PE gains.

More info on DHT.

Sebum hair follicles

As soon as I switched to Swedish "Mat olja" or Rape oil I noticed that my Erections during my PE session became much stronger.
              This may be placebo,but it could also have some interesting facts within it.

But Olive oil is very healthy to "eat".

-Been working on a new excercise regime which relies on sprinting & weightlifting to produce maximum GH and T elevation.
              Resting is the dominant factor in the game due to the fact our body needs to repair itself just like our penis does. Resting will elevate T levels and improve a lot of factors I did not notice before.

Here is the regime:
              10-15 Min HIIT
              9 Heavy Squats
              3 x 3 Heavy Deadlifts (Maxed out bar)

Short,heavy,but simple.

-Perhaps an date next week, if I have money and the time I want
              (Will quit my online dating as it seems to be bad vodoo,I easily get girls at parties and festivals because I´m face 2 face with them. Easy catch
              But the online bitches seems to suck a lot more energy than they are worth. They think they are worth of a mans attention...
              To hell with online looser dating. If I would need a girl I would rather get one at the next party than spend more time on online hybris bitches!)
              C.Phantasy
              Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-21-2009, 04:14 PM.
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

22 June
                -SUPER Good PE Session today!Really enjoyed the Edging post PE and I truelly belive that flushing your penis with testosterone and GH is the key to massive gains.
                -Been feeling a bit down lately,but I know that it is related to my eating habits on the weekends. I belive I eat too much which drains my system of energy to handle the digestion.

Big Al made a great post describing why Testoserone levels go down if you eat heavy (which makes you feel like crap).
                Sugar causes testosterone to plummet

But with WD on ordinary days I feel like superman. The solutin is to consume a lot but in moderation on the ordinary days+ weekend. I will get a very strong body by eating a lot,but eating with "thought".

I also belive that the online dating is bad because it does not really work for me so I will go back to being a ordinary pickup artist. I thought the internetz would let me get some MILF´s but its not really worth the time.

-Will add a 30 min edging session on my off days.
                The key is to use your phantasy and imagination to its fullest.Like pictureing a super hot girl stroking your dick etc.
                You get the idea
                Swedish mat olja is also a super good ingredient which will make you edge for hours with an 100% erection. Remmember too take it very slowly and progress to the 100-110% erection. I belive edging on off days will make you gain more rapid as it flushes new rich growth minerals into the penis.

I also belive that the online dating is bad because it does not really work for me so I will go back to being a ordinary pickup artist. I thought the internetz would let me get some MILF´s but its not really worth the time.

Recall: Edge with your PC/BC relaxed and only kegel when you reach PONR.No kegel at any other time.
                C.Phantasy
                Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-22-2009, 09:57 AM.
                Reborn Alpha Male
                BPFSL (18")
                FG (10 cm )
                BPEL ( 23 cm)
                MEG (15 cm)
                ----
                EQ (~ 8)

Comment

23 June
                  -Great PE session today.
                  -I tried out the extender version of the SS and have clocked 1 H with extreme comfort.

-I was really lifted to higher mood while excercising today. I think the online dating troubles has given me a bad example in my mind that I need to get rid of.

Lesson learned today: "Jag har också känslor och bör skita i brudar som sårar mig pga jag är världens bästa BF".
                  It is in swedish but it states that I should put less energy on chicks who are problematic and does not deserve me.
                  Reborn Alpha Male
                  BPFSL (18")
                  FG (10 cm )
                  BPEL ( 23 cm)
                  MEG (15 cm)
                  ----
                  EQ (~ 8)

Comment

24 June
                    -Rest day today.
                    -Been studying Wadzillas famous Etp(Chronic elastic to plastic=Enlargement) Teory which gives strenght to my own theory about stretching with limited bloodflow. And perhaps plastic deformation is the way to go. It explains why BIB,OPA,DLD and other great gainers have gained by heating their units and applying force on it resulting in "plastic deformation".
                    Will add more thoughts later on.

*Wadzillas explains that PE losses does not accelerate or follow a scheme like if I would quit running. It follows a much slower one.

Your PE gains are related to how elastic your tissue is,if you are an grower,you have more elastic penile tissue than a Shower.

You need a easy PE routine to maintain your size as There is no such thing as true "Cementing" to the Growht theory but to the Etp there is.

Vitamin C should be limited as it may be counterproductive against PE gains.

-A 7 days schedule with an easy,LIGHT and basic stretching/Jelqing routine is the best there is according to the etp theory.

I will take some days of to get an 10 EQ and measure.

-Ive searched my mind and found out that somewhere I had the stupid idea of "Penis size being the only thing that matters to woman" which had made me focus to much on PE than other things in life resulting in a strange depressed mode. It was caused by Online dating,due to the fact penis size is the only thing that really catches attention online.
                    But now Ive discovered it and will focus on the more essential things such as Strenght,Job,Characther,Karisma etc.
                    Following Style & Mysteries methods. I AM BACK IN THE GAME! HELL YEAH! Already got 3 girls ready for dates,but I need to chose only 1 of them. Love is for girls,fucking is for guys. ^^ I shall be the rock they can rely on and be the shoulder they can hold onto when they are sad

Online dating is destructive for the successfull girl hunter.

-Found a picture made by Bib explaining the difference between High and Low LOT.
                    S curve, bump, inner penis, etc. - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises
                    It is really easy to follow

-Added some pictures of the Great SS Medium.
                    Untitled - Rapidpik (beta) Free 1-Click Multiple Image Hosting

+Clocked 3 Hours of ADS wearing today. Extreme comfort

This makes it 4 H total.

I belive I will gain a lot when I reach the 600 H mark.

4/600 Complete

-Tomorrow I will do an Upper body workout with focus on Testosterone and HGH.

As warmup: 10 minutes of intensive Shadow Boxing to get the heart rate up!
                    10 reps on the bench press
                    5 x 3 Chins with fully loaded backpack(With 2 yellow weight plates=40 lb).
                    10 Shoulder press

This works my grip too.
                    C.Phantasy
                    Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-24-2009, 03:33 PM.
                    Reborn Alpha Male
                    BPFSL (18")
                    FG (10 cm )
                    BPEL ( 23 cm)
                    MEG (15 cm)
                    ----
                    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

25 June
                      -Rest day today.Measurement day tomorrow! Next week I Will begin using my extender 2 Hours/day.
                      -Im really into the theory that our penis grows with Dht and such. A dht Gel would be the greatest due to the fact our penis Androgen receptors absorbs substances rubbed on the penis. My own experiment with swedish "Mat olja" confirms it to not being Bullshit.

A several guys Gained 0.25 " from Dht gel over 30 days.

DHT Gel - Page 3 - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises
                      But as IVE stated before,DHT Should NEVER be used anywhere else on your body!
                      It causes you to loose hair and such.

And perhaps Dht might not work,but I know Swedish Mat olja has some special magic in it

Will read this in the evening:
                      Supra and Crew's Scientific PE "Hormone and Genetic Research" - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

Interesting quote reg. DHT "That said, there're a lot of DHT receptors in the penis and DHT is essential for growing."

DHT seems to be the smart and risk free way of gaining more

"Which foods promote increased activity of the enzyme ultimately responsible for your DHT production?
                      It has been established that DHT levels are higher in people who eat a lot of trans fats. Red meat, processed convenience foods, pastries and margarine are all rich in trans fats, and can increase levels of testosterone in the body. The more processed fat you eat, especially fats chemically altered by adding a hydrogen molecule to unsaturated fat (creating those trans fats so aversely affecting your body), the more hair you're likely to lose.
                      "

Source: What You Eat Is What You Grow - How Nutrition Affects Your Hair Loss By Adam Milewski At Isnare.com Ezine Articles

The article explains WHY BAD FAT INCREASES YOUR T´ GREATLY. Tortilla chips for the win.
                      Perhaps some French fries will be taken into consideration?

"Mat Olja" is practically Margarine.
                      Perhaps "butter" will also have an major effect?

----------------------------------------------
                      Optional reading
                      YouTube - DHT Cream Update: Results After 5 Weeks
                      DHT creme used for genital growth.
                      The guy is changing from Girl to guy,so bare with h*s strange apperance.

But since he have used the cream for 5 weeks, he has grown 1 cm or almost 0.5 inches. Without PE ^^

http://genderoutlaw.wordpress.com/20...cream-pumping/

"Gentle manual exercise performed while highly sexual aroused will cause a rapid conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone within the genitals, both external and internal." -Sasquatch

Could this be why CLAMPING is really effective?

Check out the thread at:The hormones you need to know - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

--------------
                      Andractim Gel For Penis Enlargement
                      "Get Stunning Results By Applying Topical DHT To Your Penis!"

An amazing treatment to use for penis enlargement is Andractim gel. It's actually topical DHT (dihydrotestosterone) - a metabolite of testosterone. DHT is many times stronger than testosterone and has a high affinity for the androgen receptors in penis tissue. It doesn't convert to estrogen like testosterone does, a good thing.
                      Andractim gel gets great results for penis enlargement. It triggers growth like nothing else can. DHT is the hormone responsible for development of all male sexual characteristics like body hair, beards, and you guessed it, penis growth!
                      How to use DHT gel for penis enlargement:
                      The way to use DHT gel successfully is to apply it in cycles. Your body will compensate after a while to the excess DHT by down regulating the androgen receptors making DHT less effective. So what to do? here's a good way to go:
                      Start using the DHT gel. One dose applied to the penis every day. You will notice it's effects within a couple days. Sign are increased sex drive, harder erections, more morning wood, things like that.
                      Hit your PE routine hard. As long as you feel the positive effects of the DHT gel continue intense PE workouts (usually a few weeks).
                      When the effects of the DHT gel seem to be wearing off, stop using it. You should also stop the intense workouts. You can keep up a light routine but during this period your letting your body return to normal. Your penis is also healing.
                      When you feel ready start another cycle. You should let a few weeks go by before you start again. This gives time for the androgen receptors to up regulate back into the penis tissues.
                      Each cycle of DHT gel should give you measurable gains, as much as 1/4 to 1/2 inch each cycle. After a few cycles these gains really add up!
                      The only commercially available topical DHT gel is Andractim. You have to fill out an online form when ordering. Don't state penis enlargement as the reason for use! You can state it's for increasing sex drive (if over 45yrs. old) or you have Gynecomastia (bitch tits).

-------------
                      Optional (I can feel I have gained from my routine so this wont really be necessary)

Been working on a 7 Days routine:
                      New routine:
                      10 Min warmup
                      15 Min Jelq
                      3 Min warmup
                      3 Min A stretch (Bathroom bar)
                      3 Min A Stretch (Bathroom bar) (Target inner penis)
                      3 Min warmup
                      3 Min SU,SO,SL,SR,SD
                      1 min Jelq stretch (Target inner penis)
                      5 min Edging with creative phantasy (Thereby my alias)
                      15 strokes of ballmilking followed by an 10 sek hold.

The keypoint is to make your penis into an "Elastic band" in every direction.
                      Do "pulse stretching" until you reach your penis maximum Lengt potential.

----------------
                      As I progress with my life ,Fitness,my education,Intellegence and superb career,I will have more money to spend on PE and Im sure it will be on DHT. DHT seems to be the smart,MOST EFFECTIVE and risk free way of gaining more

Money(Most important),Career,Fitness,Education are the most important things one should have (or at least they are for me).
                      And as Ive said before, PE and results comes second to everything else, focus on being successful in life!
                      C.Phantasy
                      Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-25-2009, 02:14 PM.
                      Reborn Alpha Male
                      BPFSL (18")
                      FG (10 cm )
                      BPEL ( 23 cm)
                      MEG (15 cm)
                      ----
                      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                        ----------------

Money(Most important),Career,Fitness,Education are the most important things one should have (or at least they are for me).
                        And as Ive said before, PE and results comes second to everything else, focus on being successful in life!

As usual you go ta fantastic thread. Career on my end had been stagnant plan to do something next year Wheres the woman mate in your list? but having the above list and you soon 7x7 weapon, whether you like it or not, you'll have one
                        March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                        Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                        Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                        No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Originally posted by epsilon View Post
                          As usual you go ta fantastic thread.Career on my end had been stagnant plan to do something next year ,Wheres the woman mate in your list?but having the above list and you soon 7x7 weapon, whether you like it or not, you'll have one
                          Thanks for the input Eps
                          Getting laid and having sex with a lot of woman are just sideffects of Achiving high education,an successfull career with lots of $$$ and a improved fitness. Showing them the Weapon I have in my pants will also bring more woman
                          Reborn Alpha Male
                          BPFSL (18")
                          FG (10 cm )
                          BPEL ( 23 cm)
                          MEG (15 cm)
                          ----
                          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

26 June
                            -Today I will measure and determine if I should go on with the routine I have or If I should try another one

I NOW HAVE AN 17.9-18 CM DICK!
                            7.08661417 INCHES!

PE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            C.Phantasy
                            Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-26-2009, 05:21 AM.
                            Reborn Alpha Male
                            BPFSL (18")
                            FG (10 cm )
                            BPEL ( 23 cm)
                            MEG (15 cm)
                            ----
                            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                              26 June

I NOW HAVE AN 17.9-18 CM DICK!
                              7.08661417 INCHES!

PE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats in your new size!!!
                              March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                              Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                              Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                              No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Originally posted by epsilon View Post
                                Congrats in your new size!!!
                                Thanks for the BOOST brother! Your a superb friend
                                Will contribute to the PE community as much as I can so everyone gains a thousand inches!
                                Ive reached my Lenght goal.

Now it is time for adding girth.

I will do my regular routine and not remove anything,just add clamping to the game.

With Clamping I will achive some Freaky gains
                                And especially the new PE trend that is marching forward titled "Clamping underwater".

Picture yourself clamped in a bucket of hot steamy water, The hot water makes the penile tissue expand and become super elastic.
                                Clamping restricts outflow...but not inflow. Which means you kan Kegel and get an greater expansion! Credits to Slyork and Redzulu at MOS and
                                underwater clamping - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

Another great thing is that the injury risk is minimal because the tissue is heated up almost all the time.

Now the only thing I need is a proper clamp, I found this website allGadgets: Product: 'Sea Clamp Multi-Pack'
                                Which is great because it ships to europe cheap.

Clamping here I come!

Selfnote:Update signature

Ps. About 45 min since measurement & ejaculation,applied butter and Swedish mat olja. Kegeled a while.

Now I am SUUUUUPER HORNY! But the next ejaculation day is a week from now.
                                I will train the soldier for it!
                                C.Phantasy
                                Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-26-2009, 07:22 AM.
                                Reborn Alpha Male
                                BPFSL (18")
                                FG (10 cm )
                                BPEL ( 23 cm)
                                MEG (15 cm)
                                ----
                                EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X