No announcement yet.

Quest to improve EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a difference a lube makes. Bloody hell! I've been trying various lubes without much success, typical problems of skin bunching up behind the glans and the gf loves the extra friction of hair on my shaft which has been irritating my shaft from jelqing as well as pulling the skin forward. Well today I broke into the stash of Astroglide, WTF, where was this when I started three weeks ago? No problems with skin bunching, hair did not pull or irritate my shaft, smoooooth jelqing strokes, by far the best jelqing session I've ever had, even managed to work out some technique issues I've been trying to figure out. My head is very engorged and P hole is swollen (in a good way, no edema anywhere). Feels good, not overworked, no red spots and a good fatigue, no turtling.

Rice sock 10 min
    9 min stretch
    20 min jelq
    shower cool down

For a few minutes during the jelqs I was pushing to one side at a 45, at the end of stroke and before placing second hand I moved it to the other side at a 45 and did the second stroke, felt like a pretty good stretch. Trying not to get creative, this happened kind of by accident, but it did feel good. I'll stick to the basics for now until conditioning is done but will remember that for later.

EQ is still somewhat spotty, but I have a feeling getting proper jelqs and the kegels conditioning for good workouts will improve this soon. When EQ is good it is very good though, but I consider the inconsistency to be something of a negative PI, getting morning wood most days and even on bad days I can get a good erection, just takes awhile. I'll monitor it closely though and watch for overtraining.

Size wise I have noticed girth improvements just by the feel of it, length wise I've noticed that my exit point has moved lower slightly, I'm sure it will measure a little longer as result but it's not exactly actual growth. First measure will be next week, we'll see what happens then.
    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Took the usual incremental increase in time per the program I'm following, but with the new lube and subsequent increase in jelqing effectiveness I feel a bit overdone after today's session, I'll have to slow down a bit before moving forward with any increases for the next couple of sessions. Tried a sock wrap for stretches as I'm not getting a comfortable grip, my skin just feels raw after stretching and not from the stretch (always making sure I'm not stretching the skin) but just from the area of the grip. Talc powder next time and see what happens, the sock grab didn't work and I gave it up half way through.

10 min rice sock
      9 min stretch
      22 min jelq
      shower cool down
      also goat rolls for discoloration and I popped one to relieve some pressure, need to see my girl soon!

Anxious to measure next week at the one month mark, but wondering if I should just let it be for another couple/few weeks. I can feel gains, not sure if I want to know how much.
      Start 12MAR'13

"Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"

Comment

Morning wood has returned the past couple of days, good sign. Goat rolls and massage in the shower seem to have lessened the darkening, I do them right after session and in the morning shower every day.

Usual routine today with increase in time
        10 min rice sock
        9.5 min stretch
        23.5 min jelq
        shower clean up and cool down

Had the grip on a stretch slip once and I ended up popping some capillaries, red dots on the tip now, not bad and hopefully will go away in a couple days. I'm still struggling with grip, too much skin right there, move forward and I'm getting onto the glans, too far back and I'm just pulling skin. Maybe mid shaft for lig stretching will give me decent hold, I just don't see that as a long term work around though. I'll keep trying to work it, eventually a spot will develop at the hold site. I did find that some helicopters work well, but it's inconsistent, I'll keep working on finding the sweet spot of just enough blood to get a good hold but not too much to interfere with stretch, 10%. Practice practice practice. Jelqs have definitely improved since switching lube, very engorged after and no spots, good fatigue and not sore. Still have to keep myself in check and not over work it.
        Start 12MAR'13

Comment

I guess this is officially the end of week four, I'm going to wait to measure based on a calendar month though, seems like a cleaner way to keep track of progress over the long haul. I've definitely noticed gains though, without a doubt. Going to start a thread about the knuckle I feel when jelqing, seems like with overhand grip I'm almost reaching into the inner penis and there's a new nub deep inside I'm grabbing now, like there's the inner penis, the ring where it used to attach which is softer, then the main penis. Not sure what that's all about.

Maxed out the recommended time with my beginner routine today, I'll stay at this level for another week or until my PIs and body tell me I'm undertraining, for now it's still pretty intense for me.
          10 min rice sock
          10 min stretches
          25 min jelq
          shower cool down

Jelqs are working fantastically well since the change in lube, I feel like I wasted all the time prior to that discovery, helped conditioning I'm sure but lost on potentials gains. EQ is not really spotty anymore so much as it is slower. I can get good erections every time but some take longer than others to get there. I hope to see the woman in my life soon and see how it performs under the important circumstances (we didn't get together as hoped during her last visit). Hopefully it all goes well and she'll be pleased with the results.

Ive started doing minutemans kegel routine, exercising haphazardly doesn't make sense to me, I'd rather invest a couple months and do it properly and thoroughly. By end of my initial 90 days PE I want everything to be in good working order.
          Start 12MAR'13

Comment

I took an extra rest day yesterday, I was definitely bordering on overtraining. I wasn't getting a nice loose flaccid hang, even turtled during part of the day which hasn't really happened since starting PE, and could feel that my penis was tired and unhappy. I'll scale back the times a bit today, I've only recently figured out how to get really effective jelqs and I'll need to build up the time now that the exercises have increased in intensity with proper form. So tonight I'll do my stretches as usual but scale back jelq to 20 minutes and see how I react to it.

Finally measured today, one calendar month of PE. Length gains are most definitely EQ and lig, not sure of any actual growth but my erections are definitely stronger and I've noticed that my exit point has lowered a bit. Girth gain is also EQ related but everything feels heavier, denser, like there's just more mass. I've also noticed that my CS is much more prominent, I've made it a point to get at least some of my jelqs wih a fingertip on the CS, I do believe I'll make sure to be more consistent with it. Again, not sure of any real growth but I like that it feels more substantial that it did before I started, like before my erections were tri-lobal and now more of a solid cylinder, more volume. The other point I've noticed with the EQ gains is that when I did the initial measurements I had to force a solid erection to measure, clenching kegels to max it out, now after a month of PE I can sustain the erection while measuring and even when clenching to get that last little bit it doesn't really make a difference, the erections are stronger and more sustainable. Also noticed a significant, and I mean significant increase in veins, definitely better circulation all over.

Three measurements taken about an hour apart. Length increases were 3/8,3/8,1/2, girth increases were 1/8,3/16,3/16. So it seems I'm almost back to where I was 20 years ago. Next months goals is to really follow minutemans kegel routine instead of inconsistent kegel exercises, keep the same pace with stretches, continue improving jelq technique and find the intensity and repetition balance that works for me, going to stick with one day on one day off.
            TehDBare
            Member of the Month Sept 2013
            Last edited by TehDBare; 04-12-2013, 09:19 AM.
            Start 12MAR'13

Comment

Today I tried a different lube, again, on the recommendation of LFM, used the Aura Cacia organics sweet almond oil. First I'll say this stuff is great for the skin, feels wonderful and the GF and I will be switching to this for our lube from now on (providing she likes it). For PE, for me at least, I had big problems with it, but my situation is different than most. She likes the wild natural look and enjoys the extra friction from the hair that grows on my shaft, as I mentioned in the log previously, but the almond oil simply does not stick to hair and it was rather rough today, if you are clean cut the oil should work great for you. I should have just stopped and switched but I slathered on enough from time to time to make it bearable. Not a good workout though.

10 min Rice sock
              10 min stretch
              20 min jelq
              warm down by sitting outside sweating for awhile, damn it's hot out here today, and raining too.
              Start 12MAR'13

Comment

Super busy weekend so I ended up moving the schedule out a day, had two days of rest, definitely didn't need them after a poor workout last time. Has some issues today with being slightly too erect, didn't help that my SO was teasing me earlier over the phone. Figured out a bit of an interesting ok grip underhand technique to combat turkey neck and skin bunching up, I start the jelq pointing up and then as I move down the shaft I start pointing down, by the end of the stroke there's no skin bunched up and I get a solid grip right next to the pubic bone for the next stroke. I have been using an overhand and I can get almost into the pubic bone when starting my stroke, I still feel that nub I referred to the other day, I swear it is my inner penis being exposed. Ive been making small changes to my stretching, not pulling so hard and kind of easing into it. Lately it seems like i was forcing things a bit too much so taking a more conservative approach now. I also took measurements again today just to confirm those the other day wasn't me pressing too hard or looking at the ruler a little generously, got the same readings 3/8,1/2,1/2, guess its real.

Usual routine, added some jelq time back on, feels good after, not too much and not too little, goldilocks.
                10 min rice sock
                10 min stretch
                23 min jelq
                shower cool down
                Start 12MAR'13

Comment

Noticed that I've been overworking things. Weaker EQ on rest day and the past couple of times I unintentionally had two rest days and felt good after the second rest day. Erections aren't strong like they were when I first started. I figure wih a much improved technique I should scale back my times from a week or two ago and start there. I don't have any real negative PIs but just feels tired and overworked, see how today goes and I'll gauge for the next session.

10 min rice sock
                  7 min stretch
                  15 min jelq
                  shower cool down

Note: got a phone call between stretch and jelq, reheated sock and did 5 minutes after stretch.
                  Start 12MAR'13

Comment

Hey Teddie,

Congratulations so far on everything!

One question, what is an "exit point"?

Cheers
                    Start
                    BPEL: 6.7
                    MSG: 4.5

Now
                    BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                    MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Mark - exit point (sometimes referred to as the attachment point) meaning where the outer penis exits the body, this is what penis lengthening surgery does, it lowers the exit point and exposes some of the inner penis giving more length that is exposed. By stretching the ligaments you essentially allow some of the inner penis to be exposed by moving down along the pubic bone where the outer penis is exposed.

Scaling back my routine seems to have been a wise decision. Morning wood both days (has been sporadic all along, started with pretty much never before PE) and even woke up in the middle of the night with an erection on rest day. I've had a nice loose hang with my flaccid and everything feels happy again, not tired.

Bumped up a notch today to try and find my balance point.
                      10 min rice sock (need to redo, getting hot points lately, time for a new one)
                      8 min stretching
                      16.5 min jelq
                      shower cool down

I will note that I've lightened my stretches a bit, instead of pulling harder I focus on relaxing and easing the stretch out. The mental focus on the stretch seems to make them much more effective then forcing it (encourage growth, don't force it).
                      Start 12MAR'13

Comment

Terrible session today, just could not get a grip on the stretches, kind of disappointing because the last couple went incredibly well. Time to try the powder. Also tried olive oil for lube, no better than the almond oil, I'm done experimenting, going to stick with astrolube from now on.

10min rice sock
                        8min stretch
                        16.5min jelq
                        shower cool down

I should note that for the past couple weeks I end up switching up jelq holds while going through routine. V, overhand, underhand. No pauses or anything, just mixing it up as I go along. Get to test things out in a couple days, I can't wait for her to experience the EQ improvements.
                        Start 12MAR'13

Comment

I know, I'm a day late with PE again, but yesterday I was exercising my penis in the way it was meant to be, in the real world and not alone. It was really the first time I've been with the love of my life since starting PE, she was not disappointed with the state of my EQ. I noticed a big difference, 95% is so much better than 80% and the moments of orgasm I stiffened right up to a full 100%. From the expression on her face I'd say she enjoyed the EQ as much as I did. I'm still stealth and have no intention of letting her in on it, though we don't keep anything from each other ever, I think of this as my secret gift to her, one she'll enjoy more not knowing the work I'm doing for her pleasure.

Todays session went much better than last time. Grip still posing a problem once in awhile with stretching but continues to improve, I think the high humidity is causing me to sweat and slip. Went back to astrolube and jelqs went much better.

10min rice sock
                          8 min stretch
                          17 min jelq
                          shower cool down
                          Start 12MAR'13

Comment

Good session today. No grip issues, tried a new method and it worked, used one hand to grip and the other to tighten my fingers on the grip, zero slipping, did make my hands tired after awhile so that's two exercises in one apparently. Jelq wasn't the best ever but it was good. Not feeling girth increases lately, but length is consistently longer. I've kind of noticed two states that my erection ends up in, it gets erect and feels like it used to, then after a couple minutes things loosen up and I definitely feel the extra length, not sure why this happens but it's obvious to me if I stopped right now I'd lose the gains quickly. I also want to note that I felt really good yesterday and I could have easily done another session. As a result I bumped up my times today a little for fear I'm undertraining slightly. Not sure but at some point in the coming weeks I may switch to a two on one off schedule, I'll stick with the current routine and see if gains are still being made on measuring day and decide then.

10 min rice sock
                            9 min stretch
                            17 min jelq
                            shower cool down.

Should mention that morning wood has been very consistent. I've also been doing random Jai stretches and helis. I think I'm going to start making Jai more organized and integrate into my routine properly.
                            TehDBare
                            Member of the Month Sept 2013
                            Last edited by TehDBare; 04-26-2013, 11:10 PM.
                            Start 12MAR'13

Comment

Note for progress log that's aside from exercise and routine, but related to progress. I was awakened this morning by my GF buzzing me on IM, I noticed part of me was already awake (morning wood has been consistent lately), I made the mistake of telling her this and she turned into a tease. As I allowed her to continue getting me all worked up I felt that I was bigger, not a new revelation, but I threw back the blankets because I was getting too warm and looked at my erection, I have to say the stiffness from the improved EQ looked great, but it also looked bigger, very obvious that it's bigger than it used to be. PE is definitely working.
                              Start 12MAR'13

Comment

At some point down the road, you may want to try progressive jelqing, especially if your main goal
                                is to improve EQ. Don't forget to kegel along the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X