Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

d
    minchamincha
    Last edited by minchamincha; 04-27-2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Wow nice work chemicalagent. I really hope you can post your routine one day.

Keep up with good work!

Comment

Originally posted by minchamincha View Post
        If it's there I didn't see it, but what did you start out doing in your PE routine. It seems you started this log after you started doing PE.
        I started off with about 1 week of conditioning and then got really extreme most of my gains early on came for high intensity v jelqs. Lately gains are coming from squeezes slow squash jelqs kegels reverse kegels and clamping.
        9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
        7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
        9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
        52% gain

My albums
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

Still going strong. My newest thing is clamped side to side tunica bends. It seems to give a temporary immediate length gain for me. This means enough of these temporary gains and the penis will grow. Here is where I stand after 4 months of PE vs my starting size.
          MrB8
          Member of the Month Nov 2013
          Last edited by MrB8; 12-14-2014, 09:38 PM. Reason: Picture removed, please upload to your album instead. :)
          52% gain

My albums

Comment

So this week has been tough to really get motivated. I have done PE most days but it has been a little half hearted. I am trying to get motivated again to make another strong push into 2015. My EQ seems to be suffering maybe from the severe 4 month beating I have put on my johnson. I should probably take it easy and start strong again in January, but I find myself habitually forcing blood into my shaft and doing squeezes and odd times.
            52% gain

My albums

Comment

So for about 2 weeks now I have done daily clamping.  What I have noticed is my tunica seems to be blown out most of the time in a good way. At times my measurements are spiking to 7X5.75 even hours after my clamping session.  I would say it is only a matter of time before 7X5.75 becomes the reality. I am going to wait another couple of months for an official measurement unless i see even more dramatic increases.
              52% gain

My albums

Comment

Looking good. I've basically simplified the routine to stretches, bundled stretches, fulcrum stretches, squeezes, ulis, and clamping. I basically do about 3 to 4 20 min stretches a day and I edge. Just measured 7x5.75. Going to post me pics soon
                52% gain

My albums

Comment

Alright IT HAS BEEN A MINUTE. I know for a fact I have definitely lost a tiny bit of length and girth from my last post in early 2015. I have had some bullshit come by way recently and have some new free time (see ya bitch), and I am going to go back to work on the schlong. I will measure tomorrow to get a baseline, but I bet I have dropped down to 6.7 BPEL and 5.3 or 5.4 in girth. I do feel I have a bit of permanent gains, but some of the "pump fluff" will be gone. I am going to do 2 weeks of conditioning with light jelqing and then I'll post my current measurements and start working on a strategy. I am also going to continue on foreskin restoration. I have permanent gains there as well that also receded just a tad bit due to inactivity also.
                  52% gain

My albums

Comment

good to have you back.

look forward to getting to know you better.
                    goal--Contentment
                    proactive's progress log

Comment

So after about a few weeks my length and girth gains are back to the stats on my signature. Any shrinkage in length was most likely due to just a minor lack of fullness which contributes a bit to extend length. I think of it as fresh pump at the gym. I never had any real strong ligament gains so there was no chance of a reversal due to that. My girth was the first thing to pump back up with semi frequent jelqing and overhand squeeze holds. I started having sex with a new girl (first new partner in a long time). She doesn't have the smallest vagina but she made a comment as soon as she pulled my cock from my pants. I was very turned on and it felt thick and I was really surprised and pleased she made comments. She had made additional comments, and she has seen quite a few penises as she is a pretty horny girl. Use condoms out there folks.
                      52% gain

My albums

Comment

are you still married with your hot wife from the pic you posted some time ago?
                        Boyd's PE Journal

Comment

Nope. The old lady isn't with me anymore. She doesn't look fit like she does in that picture but we still bang once a week. She pulled some really shitty stuff. She keeps telling me she wants back in the house but im like FUCK NO
                          52% gain

My albums

Comment

Damn dude, shit happens. hope you find someone better
                            Boyd's PE Journal

Comment

Originally posted by chemicalagent420 View Post
                              I am jelging dry. Mostly one handed power jelqs with kegels and squeeze. Once warm no jelqs under 5 seconds unless stroking for higher erections. I think of my pe like inflating a balloon so I do a lot of 20 second squeeze clamps. I also jelq usually above 80% erection. Had a few small bruises but no major injuries. When I v-jelq I use every ounce of strength to malform the corpus c.s. my hands literally tremble sometimes. Probably why I ended up so wide Just 2 days ago I started jelqing down and squeeze pulls (tunica tugs) and try to put pressure on the ligs with my other hand while I pull. My ligs seem really tough. I also stretch in all directions. I gave up on hanging. It wasnt doing much and kind of hurt.
                              This is a really useful post! Thanks for this
                              Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Working...
                              X