Hound's Progress Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 19, 2015

And here we go for the first half of the day this is the modified work out and it is only growing. I am using the Regular understanding of how a person would body build and applying it to my penis In the hope of making a more thorough routine. For those who are reading and just starting do not use this as your idea until you get some time under your belt. For those vets that are reading understand I am a limit pusher and I am doing this as safely as one could. Also I have been at this for a while only just now go consistent.

Here it is.

So I warmed up today with a rice sock and went into my 10 lb. 10 minute hang for the day. This is a SU hang while I am lying on my back. While I am laying there I get thinking...Hmmm What if I use the theory of muscle gaining and sets of reps to stretch ligaments in my dick? Well its worth a shot. So I finish my hang and go into a Refresher Jelq for 5 minutes to bring fresh blood in and re warm my Rice Sock.

After that I went back into the weight room and proceeded to do another hang for 10 minutes at 16lbs. Following this hang I went into a 5 minute refresher jelq to bring in new blood and rewarmed the rice sock.

I went then back into another hang at 19 lbs. for 10 minutes. Following this hang I did a refresher jelq for 5 minutes and went straight into a traction wrap with a rice sock. I tract wrapped around my balls to act as a clamp and fill up with blood. Then applied the sock and laid on it.

During each set I also had a rice sock applied during the hang.
    Also during each set I performed 100 Kegels which caused me to physically pull the weight with my dick. I am assuming this is good on a few different levels. However small of a moment is at 19 lbs. you are still doing it with your dick lol its gotta help.

So that was the first half of the day and I plan to add more after I rest for a few hours and eat. Come back and see what I did next.
    "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
    April 2015 June
    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
    EG 5"+0.5
    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
    9x7

Comment

Well Hound you are definitely pushing the limits, good luck. I need to correct one thing in your log. The SU stretches/hangs you are utilizing are actually SO (straight out). The SU is hanging in such a way that your glans are pointing at your chin. I only mention this for communication clarity if you are discussing positions or routines with another member. Good luck brother, I am a fellow limit pusher. I hope we Dont get hurt. AND 19 lbs with your dick is getting into Yeah I'm a stud.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Yes thank you for pointing that out. I was thinking about that earlier as I was reading and hanging. For clarity I am glad this comment was made for the group. I also hope we remain intact and don't get hurt because that would suck.

Thank you for the input and I wish you the best my friend We will hit that goal. Studs Lead The Way
        April 2015 June
        BPEL 7.0"+0.5
        EG 5"+0.5
        EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
        9x7

Comment

OK So here it is the second Hanging session for the day and man oh man is my dick tired. Plus I kinda beat him a few times outta boredom. I told the lil lady to leave me alone today because I needed me time and well you can see my avatar.

So I warmed up today with a rice sock and went into my 10 lb. 10 minute hang for the day. This is a SU hang while I am lying on my back. While I am laying there I get thinking...Hmmm What if I use the theory of muscle gaining and sets of reps to stretch ligaments in my dick? Well its worth a shot. So I finish my hang and go into a Refresher jelq for 5 minutes to bring fresh blood in and re warm my Rice Sock.

After that I went back into the weight room and proceeded to do another hang for 10 minutes at 16lbs. Following this hang I went into a 5 minute refresher jelq to bring in new blood and rewarmed the rice sock.

I went then back into another hang at 19 lbs. for 6 minutes. Following this hang I did a refresher jelq for 5 minutes and went straight into a traction wrap with a rice sock. I tract wrapped around my balls to act as a clamp and fill up with blood. Then applied the sock and laid on it. PI's said stop at 6 minutes

During each set I also had a rice sock applied during the hang.
          Also during each set I performed 100 Kegels which caused me to physically pull the weight with my dick.
          April 2015 June
          BPEL 7.0"+0.5
          EG 5"+0.5
          EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
          9x7

Comment

Also I threw in 5 "clamping" session today just to see how that went. Figure I will use anything I can as long as I have equipment to do so. EQ was maybe 40% each time
            April 2015 June
            BPEL 7.0"+0.5
            EG 5"+0.5
            EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
            9x7

Comment

FOLLOW UP INFO:
              Positive PI's are showing through. Heavier fatter longer flaccid hang...Man this thing feel awesome in my pants I just wanna show it to some people.

EQ has gone up and I got a BJ last night, when I gripped my dick it felt like a rock but I think I can get it better.

BPSFL is definitely getting better but you have to wait for the 30 day stats to see what it is.

FG is up a bit but you have to wait for 30 days stats to see.

I feel fuller all around and the visual is there as well at least for me and I am the worst person in gauging my size as most of us are because out perspective suck so it is probably better than what I see.

The lil lady was actually speechless and had to work to shove it down her throat last night. THANK GOD for women who do not accept defeat AMEN.

MY freaking foreskin is coming back from using a noose rope on my hangs. Totally an accident but it is working and fast. Mainly flaccid or light EQ to see it. But it is happening so woo hoo. I don't care either way. Doc cut me great and my dick has a bad ass collar so when ever I get a way to get pics up I can show you. Been taking pics from the start so don't worry I have it all. Every session I try to get pics.

NEGATIVE PI's:

Well I hung a lot today and I feel a heavy stretched LIG up on the pelvis so I will either drop weight or take a day off. Probably a day off for sure. Aside from that nothing too bad. Normal pains as you would expect.
              April 2015 June
              BPEL 7.0"+0.5
              EG 5"+0.5
              EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
              9x7

Comment

Aahhh, the good 'ol rice sock! That is also my warmup of choice. I'm curious, how do you use it? The only way that has really made sense for me is to put my dick on top of it lengthwise and then fold it over while trying to pinch the sides if that makes any sense so my dick is completely covered. Doesn't seem to work very well sometimes though. I start my warmup when erect so that it kind of warms up in the erect state and sometimes it doesn't fit too well.

Comment

I pretty much do the same thing but try and rotate it from top to bottom and side to side to spread the heat. I personally like to lay it on the bed and lay on top of it. Penis sandwiched between sock and body for heat all around and the body and bed insulate it so your whole did gets HOT HOT but in a good way. Heck I can gain an inch flaccid just doing this.
                  April 2015 June
                  BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                  EG 5"+0.5
                  EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                  9x7

Comment

OK SO I really kept it light tonight as I worked all day and I really got a great stretch in yesterday.

Only work out I did tonight was a 2 hr long Jelq session. It was back and forth between hot bath water to Jelqing, to rice sock to jelqing to bath water to jelqing. Just go go go and keep it moving. Probably rotated in the tub 4 time and hot rice sock 6 or 7 just keeping the heat applied and stretching it all out. Felt great but it was an overall recovery day.
                    April 2015 June
                    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                    EG 5"+0.5
                    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                    9x7

Comment

Didn't get a workout in today and doubt I will make it before midnight. SOOO It was a rest day on PE.
                      April 2015 June
                      BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                      EG 5"+0.5
                      EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                      9x7

Comment

Pretty pumped....just went an got some new gear. Cable clamps to be exact. About to give them a try and see how that goes. Stay tuned for updated
                        April 2015 June
                        BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                        EG 5"+0.5
                        EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                        9x7

Comment

April 22 2015

Light 30 minute Jelqing session due to lack of time and over scheduling. Hoping to get back at it tomorrow. Added rest isn't bad though as I have had a pain in my inner thigh from playing softball I suspect but I am keeping an eye on it.
                          April 2015 June
                          BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                          EG 5"+0.5
                          EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                          9x7

Comment

OK so here is the report for the evening.

I did a 10 minute bath warm up

Followed by a 10 minute 10 lb SD Hang with 200 kegels during hang
                            5 minute restore jelq and 10 minute's on the sock

10 minute 10 lb SO Hang with 200 kegels during hang rice sock on during hang
                            Followed by 5 minute restore jelq and 10 minutes on the sock

10 minute SU hang with 200 kegels during
                            10 minute restore jelq 10 minutes on the rice sock

Did a few SQUEEES to try that out and see what it was like, I am really aiming for more girth here.

NEG PI:

Dang it I pulled too hard I guess and have a raised blood blister the size of a pen head on my glans, was kinda paying attention to how I was getting it to balloon up and not how hard I was pulling
                            April 2015 June
                            BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                            EG 5"+0.5
                            EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                            9x7

Comment

April 24, 2015

Forgot my post last night so here it is today.

Warm up in the bath tub for 10 minutes flipping the bad dude around in the water making whale noises and stuff.

Went into a 10 minute 16lb SO hang.

Did a 5 minute restoration jelq followed by a rice sock for 10 minutes.

Also 200 kegels

Had an eye doctor appointment that really muffed up the day. PS do not try and drive with your eyes dilated. IT BLOWS

Was a really light day yesterday as I was really busy. Plus light days are more of a resting day for me.
                              Hound
                              Last edited by Hound; 04-25-2015, 11:38 AM. Reason: missed info, add date of workout
                              April 2015 June
                              BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                              EG 5"+0.5
                              EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                              9x7

Comment

April 25, 2015

Already did a portion of todays workout

Warm up 10 minutes on rice sock

10lb 10 minute SD Hang
                                5 minute restoration jelq
                                Traction wrap for 10 minutes with rice sock

More to come for the day so watch edits

OK so I am still going for the day but here is more. I made a newer more comfortable hanger that seems to do more lig stretching than skin pulling. GOOD

Did two test SD hangs at 4 minutes each to fit and work it in to see what I needed.

Shame on me I didn't warm up^^^^^

10 minutes in the rice sock then on to a hang
                                In the new hanger for 10 minutes at 10 pounds SD and man did I get a better stretch already.
                                5 minute jelq to restore blood
                                Warmed down with rice sock for 10 minutes

STILL GOING and more is on the way warming up now.

10 minute Rice Sock
                                10 Minute SD Hang @ 10lbs Great strectch again with my new hanger set up
                                10 minute Restore Jelq
                                5 minute Clamp with Jelq(lightly)
                                5 minute Jelq
                                15 minute rice sock
                                Hound
                                Last edited by Hound; 04-25-2015, 09:41 PM. Reason: more workouts
                                April 2015 June
                                BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                                EG 5"+0.5
                                EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                                9x7

Comment

Working...
                                X