My Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Journal

Keep being off track with my routine. So I decided to make this journal because it will keep me encouraged and on track. Starting a new routine and am planning to do it for at least 2-3 months. Will probably post in this weekly, maybe more, and give results monthly.

Routine: In Total 1 hour and 30 minutes
    The Exercises are stated is in Chronological Order

For Legnth: Total Time 1 hour
    > Manual Stretch: Straight 10 minutes (5-10 seconds rest every 60 seconds of pulling)
    > Manual Stretch: Down 10 minutes (5-10 seconds rest every 60 seconds of pulling)
    > Manual Stretch: Left 10 minutes (5-10 seconds rest every 60 seconds of pulling)
    > Manual Stretch: Right 10 minutes (5-10 seconds rest every 60 seconds of pulling)
    > Manual Stretch: Up 10 minutes (5-10 seconds rest every 60 seconds of pulling)
    > Manual Stretch: Internal 10 minutes (5-10 seconds rest every 15-45 seconds (new to this exercise))

For Girth: Total Time 30 Minutes
    > Mixture of jelqing/edging/Uli/Squeezes
    Gains so far: +2 BPEL and +1.2 EG !

Finished first time doing this routine. Rest day tomorrow. Will continue two more times after that and will decide whether to shorten stretch time for a bit or not. Girth portion of routine seems fine and easily doable. Stretches are easily doable as well, but don't want to overdo PE training so may change it to a bit less if it seems to be so after 2 more times of performing routine.

Comment

Two days ago was rest day. Did 40-45 minute stretch routine last night. Will most likely be able to do full routine 4 times a week, and a shorter routine 1 time a week due to a busy schedule.

Comment

Did 35 minutes of stretches, did 10-12 minutes straight, then mostly upward after that, but did them all to an extent, I think the least downward. 36 hardcore minutes of Edge/Uli's. +6 extra on the Edge/Uli's. Good I guess?

Experienced very good flaccid hang after yesterday's session.

Days: 1 full day (note to myself of something) (Don't worry not injury or anything negative related) !
        ItActuallyWorks!
        Last edited by ItActuallyWorks!; 06-21-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Just measured girth today. Was .15+ larger than the last time measured. I don't think I measured incorrectly because I used the same method as the last time. The last time I measured a +.30 increase from my pre-PE size and if anything it was +.28-+.30... So basically it is now a total of .45+ in MEG. Not believing it I measured it a total of 6 times today, and came up with the same measurement every single time. I have noticed that the CS has become much larger more recently after starting Uli's for a while So I guess a lot of the current girth gains that came about are a thanks to the CS, but I wouldn't doubt it is a combination, just the CS has really seemed to pick it up lately hahah. Also measured BPEL a couple times today and it seems it may have got a .5+ increase, but I will wait until next week to measure length again before determining that. Also decided to measure width today, and since starting PE until today, I've gained +.20 in erect width.

Comment

Damn bro you got .5 length and .5 girth in 2 months? What are your measurements when you started? Even your width.... And what do you recommend me to do to get the same results

Comment

Did full routine today, and 20 minutes extra edging at the end.

Days: 0 whyyy hahah, will try to hit 7 days starting today! Probably every Sunday, Sunday can be the day! To be honest, works out perfectly for my schedule anyways! Woooooo!
              ItActuallyWorks!
              Last edited by ItActuallyWorks!; 06-22-2015, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Congrats on the Newbie gains. I remember them well. I was fortunate in being an easy gainer as well. My approach was to do manual work as long as I was gaining. I did that for about 6 months and made some nice gains. Now I'm into lots of clamped edging. Something you don't want to begin until you're really conditioned and your manual work is not really yielding gains.
                Keep up the good work. Enjoy the journey.

Originally posted by ItActuallyWorks! View Post
                Just measured girth today. Was .15+ larger than the last time measured. I don't think I measured incorrectly because I used the same method as the last time. The last time I measured a +.30 increase from my pre-PE size and if anything it was +.28-+.30... So basically it is now a total of .45+ in MEG. Not believing it I measured it a total of 6 times today, and came up with the same measurement every single time. I have noticed that the CS has become much larger more recently after starting Uli's for a while So I guess a lot of the current girth gains that came about are a thanks to the CS, but I wouldn't doubt it is a combination, just the CS has really seemed to pick it up lately hahah. Also measured BPEL a couple times today and it seems it may have got a .5+ increase, but I will wait until next week to measure length again before determining that. Also decided to measure width today, and since starting PE until today, I've gained +.20 in erect width.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 15rando View Post
                  Damn bro you got .5 length and .5 girth in 2 months? What are your measurements when you started? Even your width.... And what do you recommend me to do to get the same results
                  Started exactly 6 inch length, and exactly 5 inch girth. Then 1.75" width mid shaft width.

Now it's 6.55 length (might be 6.60 inch length now, will measure in a week), 5.45 girth (just measured this earlier today, I knew it seemed much larger!), and 1.95" mid shaft width (measure this today as well).

Highly doubt any of this was some sort of random growth spurt, I was measuring at least once every 1-4 weeks for 8 months straight and gained nothing (this is before starting PE)... Then suddenly the past 7 weeks of doing PE (week 5 I didn't actually do any PE, took a break because I was busy) I gained all this.

I started off slow. This is along the lines of what I did. All of this was 2 day routine, 1 day rest, I still do that because I feel it heals the fastest/most efficiently, which means faster gains. First week only a 5 minute jelq session. Second week 5-10 minute jelq and 5 minute manual stretches. Third & Fourth week 10 minute jelq, 5 minute stretches. Fifth week did no PE. First Half of Sixth Week did 30 minute stretches, 20 minute jelqs, and three 30 second Ulis. Second Half of Sixth Week 30-60 minute stretches, 15-20 minute Edge/Ulis. 7th Week is my current routine 60 minute stretches, then 30 minute edge/Ulis.

Though as you can see in my log, I don't complete the routine every time. I just try to do as much of it as I can in the day. Today I completed the whole thing, but some days, for example, I can only fit in 35 minute stretches, and 20 minute Edge/Ulis or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                    Congrats on the Newbie gains. I remember them well. I was fortunate in being an easy gainer as well. My approach was to do manual work as long as I was gaining. I did that for about 6 months and made some nice gains. Now I'm into lots of clamped edging. Something you don't want to begin until you're really conditioned and your manual work is not really yielding gains.
                    Keep up the good work. Enjoy the journey.
                    It's insane. I was SOOOOOOOO skeptical of PE before starting it and was just afraid I'd just give myself erectile dysfunction or something. Yet, my EQ is through the roof now haha. After my second week of PE I still didn't believe it. But then I measured lol.

Comment

Congrats on your huge gains there. Love reading those success.

mind sharing some of those gains
                      GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

So many of us can identify with that. I know the feeling of surprise so well! Makes you realize how effective PE can be.
                        Enjoy ongoing feelings like that. Wishing you well on your PE journey.

Originally posted by ItActuallyWorks! View Post
                        It's insane. I was SOOOOOOOO skeptical of PE before starting it and was just afraid I'd just give myself erectile dysfunction or something. Yet, my EQ is through the roof now haha. After my second week of PE I still didn't believe it. But then I measured lol.
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log
                        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Did manual stretch part of routine so far. Will do the Uli/Edge part later today.

edit: Never had time to do the Uli/Edge portion of the routine. At least all the manual stretches were done today.

Days without: 1 !! going for 7 days straight
                          Days without it: 1 D!! tryna quit

My plan is to try to reach the full routine as many days as possible throughout the weeks (excluding rest days). But if time during a day doesn't allow it, so be it, I'll simply try to get as much of the routine done as possible. Goal: trying to perform full routine at least 4 times a week. 3 times a week is acceptable, but not ideal.
                          ItActuallyWorks!
                          Last edited by ItActuallyWorks!; 06-23-2015, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Today was rest day. Had a really good hang all day! lol

Days without: 2 ! WOOO
                            Days without it: 2 ! oh yeeaaah

Tomorrow full routine.

EDIT:
                            Ended up doing some stretches. At least 30 minutes worth. Did a bit of edging/Uli, very, very little though. Learned I gained .05 of an inch also. But during edging brought myself back to day 0.

Days without: 0
                            Days without it: 2!
                            ItActuallyWorks!
                            Last edited by ItActuallyWorks!; 06-24-2015, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Will probably be able to perform the whole full routine today. !

Will begin doing kegals at least four times a week. I write this here because it makes me actually do it and remember. I keep forgetting to do them. :/ I notice when I do them I get much better EQ, and I think it will help give faster gains as well. I think I have gained an extra .05 in length. Will check that tonight lol. I may also add some Tunica Tugs to my routine as well. Just a bit randomly within the exercises, I feel a really good stretch from them, but from what I heard they are for girth? Confused because it seems more like a length exercise. Whatever, can't wait to gain! !

Also another thought I want to look into. Is it better to do Uli/Edge session before stretch because then there will be already expanded tissue and warmed up blood flow etc. or the other way around because then there will enhanced blood flow to help recover the stretches and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X