Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Originally posted by Frog View Post
    Frogs and Shakespeare's Advice..."To thy own self be true".
    Indeed Frog is very wise, albeit trial by fire which is the best kind.

Since we are getting some what deep here, I'd love to add, and this is not an exact quote but one I always say;

Man stares into the abyss and what does he see?

... himself.

Replace gender as needed.
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

You could always focus on figuring out how to attract more ladies instead of stereotyping an entire age bracket. Thinking they're all the same is not going to help you any. Don't change to fit a stereotype. Work with what you've got.

And pretty much everything Frog said. I'll leave with a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson: "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
      Jaw Breaker
      Last edited by Jaw Breaker; 05-03-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
        Hi,

Untrue, but its where you are hanging out.

Keep in mind observations have a tendency to have a narrow sampling.

Hit the gym and other health concious places (hiking, climbing, surfing etc...) and you will see young ppl who are fit and attractive in both sexes.

I'm 48 and work on not falling in to the trap of "Those young ppl these days ...".

I recall the same thing being said of me while listening to Black Flag, Oingo, Sex Pistols, Sister of Mercy etc...

And believe me, I'm fairly normal, fit and nice.

killler one...its good to read this...

Comment

I is a shame but in the modern world the PUA have come to own the term "ALpha" .

Some thoughts on that here.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/719...ness-soul.html

Comment

Originally posted by akga80 View Post
            ... that's why nice guys finish last, because women go for the strongest men, there's a couple arguments stating that the new alpha is your hipster type...
            What is terrifying me is that nice guys are kind of Spare wheel :\
            START:
            NBPEL: 16cm (6.29 inch)
            EG: 13cm (5.11 inch)

CURRENT:
            NBPEL: 18.3cm (7.20 inch)
            EG: 13.5cm (5.31 inch)

GOAL:
            NBPEL: 19.5cm (7.67 inch)
            EG: 15cm (5.9 inch)

Comment

Originally posted by Dzordzi View Post
              What is terrifying me is that nice guys are kind of Spare wheel :\
              Thing is, you don't want to be a nice guy. Read the book No More Mr. Nice Guy (it's available for free online, I can give you a link if you want). Being a NiceGuy™ just leads to a life of dishonesty and frustration. You don't want to be that person.
              My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
              Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
              Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
              1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
                Lol if you're tall (muscular is a great bonus, but not as essential) you can afford to dress and act however you want, women will always want to be with you.
                Couldn't be better said
                START:

CURRENT:

GOAL:

Comment

Couldn't be better said
                  I know right? Go over to the other thread where so many people are trying to tell me otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                    Women are trying to make men, more like women and it just doesn't work.. It is causing some really scary social issues too...
                    could you elaborate further more. It sounds interesting
                    START:

CURRENT:

GOAL:

Comment

could you elaborate further more. It sounds interesting
                      I've been saying that if you're a tall guy you can literally afford to do nearly anything you want (short of being a criminal) and look the way you want, and you'll still be more attractive to women than a short or average height guy. But a bunch of people have been trying to tell me otherwise because it affects me, and it's apparently nice to tell people lies if it gets them to shut up I guess.

Comment

Thing is, you don't want to be a nice guy. Read the book No More Mr. Nice Guy (it's available for free online, I can give you a link if you want). Being a NiceGuy™ just leads to a life of dishonesty and frustration. You don't want to be that person.
                        Don't get me wrong. Some people hates me because I always say sh*t straight with no foreplay and lies. Being nice guy I consider being myself. Well raised, loyal (nr one in my life. Thats why I kave only 3 friend in my life. Only one that didn't left me when I was in dark whole =D ), and not fake
                        START:

CURRENT:

GOAL:

Comment

I've been saying that if you're a tall guy you can literally afford to do nearly anything you want (short of being a criminal) and look the way you want, and you'll still be more attractive to women than a short or average height guy. But a bunch of people have been trying to tell me otherwise because it affects me, and it's apparently nice to tell people lies if it gets them to shut up I guess.
                          blunt answer...yes I like tall guys. Always have!

From the heart explaination...Myself and many woman are insecure. Yup, I'm insecure about my size. Anyone who knows me or has seen me wouldn't believe I just said this. I want to feel petite, delicate, a flower, submissive when with my guy. I'm in the best shape of my life which consists of a soccer type body, 5'6 and strong. I will never be anyone's "spinner" even though I would have loved to.

My definition of tall is at least 3" taller but 6" is better...Why? So he can hug me and my head can rest on his chest. I feel safe in his arms. I can wear heels when we go out.

So you see these reasons are about women, not you men. Yes, you guys pay the price for those of us women that need a taller guy for our own insecurities. Not all woman are like this and there are plenty of short woman. In the United States the further north you live the taller the men/woman as a whole. The further south you live the shorter as a whole.

Example: Minnesota average male height 6'1"
                          Utah average male height 5'8"
                          Florida average male height 5'8"
                          Own your height with confidence, women love confidence.
                          "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Humans are too diverse to use labels like alpha and beta. The computer geek alpha is never going to be the gym rat alpha. And vice versa. Be a leader in whatever pursuit you choose. As you define leader. Alphas are chosen by the pack. Usually through being the strongest. But for humans strongest can mean smartest, or meanest, or nicest. Don't look at others and judge them. Look at yourself and be the best you possible.

Don't look at women and think why is she attracted to that douche bag, he is nothing like me. So she is attracted to some one that isn't like you. Why hate on her or her choice in men? Get yourself as you want to be. Then with confidence go find a woman that is attracted to you.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

And I'm a nice guy. I choose to be a nice guy. I say with total defiance fuck the people who tell me to stop. Telling me I'm a liar discredits that author and anybody who agrees with him. Still I'm nice enough to forgive them. I will never be who they want me to be. I am so much better than anybody who believes like that. I am an alpha nice guy.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                                And I'm a nice guy. I choose to be a nice guy. I say with total defiance fuck the people who tell me to stop. Telling me I'm a liar discredits that author and anybody who agrees with him. Still I'm nice enough to forgive them. I will never be who they want me to be. I am so much better than anybody who believes like that. I am an alpha nice guy.
                                I love your attitude
                                And I find it very attractive!
                                Please don't ever change
                                "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Working...
                                X