Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GF about to moving to live with me in 6 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women go out of their way not to comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      It's such a sensitive situation, it's like they're wired to avoid all penis conversation with the other sex LOL.

Comment

Don't over-focus on the sex. You have a lifetime together, and it will improve as you spend more time together.

Focus on HER. The more you focus on yourself, the more you're missing the whole point of it all
        Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
        Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
        Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Originally posted by LeafyGreens View Post
          Don't over-focus on the sex. You have a lifetime together, and it will improve as you spend more time together.

Focus on HER. The more you focus on yourself, the more you're missing the whole point of it all

And for God's sake don't forget to put the lid down.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Being hard is more important than being big for a woman, so work more towards that, size will come, don't rush things, sex should be more important than PE.
            Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
              Don't get too dishearten as you've only just started PE and have done incredibly well. At the end of the day it's unlikely on the grand scheme of things that your partner would notice such a difference. It's not like you've gone from 5 inches to 7 inches. I'm hoping to eventually put on an inch in length, and I'm not even sure if my girlfriend would even notice. I know it sounds stupid, but I don't think they think about penis as much as we do. What she would notice though is a very high EQ, that on the other hand would be undeniable LOL.

Like I said you've done so good, so don't get down about it. Just continue and add so much gain that she should surely notice.
              Thanks for your kind and thoughtful post
              8-10-2017:
              6.7x4.8
              NOW:
              7x5

log

Comment

Well today she didn't want to have sex because it hurt inside .. she said I destroyed her vagina. Lol. But maybe it's from the extra length I grew ? Not exactly a positive reaction ! Lol..
                8-10-2017:
                6.7x4.8
                NOW:
                7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
                  Well today she didn't want to have sex because it hurt inside .. she said I destroyed her vagina. Lol. But maybe it's from the extra length I grew ? Not exactly a positive reaction ! Lol..
                  Maybe you're about to find out the hard way that what she was telling you about not liking her ex partners size was actually true. It's my worry as well that I'm all happy that I'm now bigger, but then I find out that my girlfriend dislikes the size due to the pain. We'll have to see

Comment

She could be sore from not having sex for while, maybe technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      I believe you're right.

I think for a few reasons, firstly we aren't fixated on the size of dick. We don't think it's everything when it comes to sex.

Secondly, we can't win when we do comment. Say it's lovely or cute etc and that's seems/taken badly. Say it's the biggest we've had and that's not believed. Say it's great but someone was bigger and that destroys the man's confidence.
                      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                        I believe you're right.

I think for a few reasons, firstly we aren't fixated on the size of dick. We don't think it's everything when it comes to sex.

Secondly, we can't win when we do comment. Say it's lovely or cute etc and that's seems/taken badly. Say it's the biggest we've had and that's not believed. Say it's great but someone was bigger and that destroys the man's confidence.
                        So say it's big , long ,thick ,powerfull, wow what a whopper head on it yeada yada Love your dick it's a beauty . Btw I do generally believe girls if they say it is the biggest they have had conversely I am ok with them having had bigger though it may make me think they have had a lot of partners . Hard well yeah of course meh (but that's me ) Lovely very meh ;cute is an bit insulting frankly. Comments on my stamina are nice but sometimes come across as negative .

Comment

well I think it is a little better sex than before this all started because I was jealous of her ex who had a bigger one. but she doesnt care so why am I . I can tell if I was much longer it will always be too deep for her. I will wait for excellent EQ and see what happens from there. I do not think it is right to start PE from a place of jealousy even though most of us do.

No I think it just hurt because she went on top and I pushed a bit too hard and it bruised her inside.
                          8-10-2017:
                          6.7x4.8
                          NOW:
                          7x5

log

Comment

Working...
                          X