Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GF about to moving to live with me in 6 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure you can find silicone scar sheets in a similar store in the U.K. Any store that sells over-the-counter medical supplies, you can probably find them.

If absolutely no luck, use saran wrap (the clear plastic stuff you can use to cover food). I just prefer the silicone sheets because they don't fall off, and you don't need to remove them to use the restroom. But for 5 days, I think you'll do just fine with the saran wrap. Put some lotion on first to keep your penis moist.

Also, all of this is assuming you're circumcised. you're basically simulating foreskin which improves sensitivity of the head by protecting the skin from drying out and rubbing on your clothing. If you're uncircumcised, then disregard.
    Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
    Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
    Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Don't forget the wine and cake, b!tches love cake(like the song)

I'd suggest some kind of libido supplement. Something to help get the blood flow.
      Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
      Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
      Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
      Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Yeah I will get flowers!

I just masturbated and my penis was really decent EQ and definitely bigger than ever before! I feel much more confident. I will not over fap or do much PE at all until I see her.
        8-10-2017:
        6.7x4.8
        NOW:
        7x5

log

Comment

You're going to be living together, so I wouldn't go to crazy with your prep for this, you'll be setting the bar to high for sex with her in the future, try to insure your EQ will be good, but don't wrap it up for several days, lol.

Just my opinion.
          Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Thanks
            8-10-2017:
            6.7x4.8
            NOW:
            7x5

log

Comment

OK 2 days to go time to get cleaning, get the hoover going get the bed changed on the day she comes, get the toilet nice a clean and bath or shower and don't forget the sink and the mirror, now the kitchen cooker clean inside and out, clean the fridge out any old food get rid of it, and don't forget to actually clean the fridge, wash the shelves and the side and don't forget the door and the sink clean it clean out any rubbish in the cupboards , doing all this will take your mind of her and relax you, very soothing cleaning.

OK your GF and PE, time to man up, if she likes what you do in bed that night and she is impressed then tell her how you have got there, tell your exercising your penis and if she wants she can watch even count for you, tell what you doing and what it does for you and then what it does for her, just be as straight with her as you can be, your find she will love you even more for that. OK

NOWHARD MOTM

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                OK 2 days to go time to get cleaning, get the hoover going get the bed changed on the day she comes, get the toilet nice a clean and bath or shower and don't forget the sink and the mirror, now the kitchen cooker clean inside and out, clean the fridge out any old food get rid of it, and don't forget to actually clean the fridge, wash the shelves and the side and don't forget the door and the sink clean it clean out any rubbish in the cupboards , doing all this will take your mind of her and relax you, very soothing cleaning.

OK your GF and PE, time to man up, if she likes what you do in bed that night and she is impressed then tell her how you have got there, tell your exercising your penis and if she wants she can watch even count for you, tell what you doing and what it does for you and then what it does for her, just be as straight with her as you can be, your find she will love you even more for that. OK

NOWHARD MOTM
                Thanks dude.. She is coming tomorrow! i am os excited! 10 months long distance and I have found a lovely house for us to live in. So stoked! I don't even care about sex anymore. I did some PE today. I am addicted. I will see if she notices and update !
                8-10-2017:
                6.7x4.8
                NOW:
                7x5

log

Comment

Do not handle any hot peppers. That would bring things to an abrupt end!
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

haha

We,, I a a little dissapointed. In myself but just because she didn't say anything. She seemed to really enjoy it maybe more than usual I dunno. She said it felt hard. I wasn't fully erect though. I dunno I hope it did grow and its jut my EQ was not great today from over doing the pumping slightly yesterday. I felt a bit jealous about her ex partner who had a larger penis than me. I guess I won't feel like I can stop PE until I am the biggest she had which seems ego driven.

I will see if I leave my penis alone for a couple days then it will get more harder and bigger. Will see if she says anything...
                    8-10-2017:
                    6.7x4.8
                    NOW:
                    7x5

log

Comment

I'm not a betting woman but if I was, i would say she isn't going to comment what you want.

Unless your size becomes an issue like it hurts her mouth/bum during sex.

You have to understand while she's enjoying sex with you, she probably thinking does my boobs look okay when I'm lying on my back or is my bun okay in doggy. Will I queef during sex etc Not does his Willy feel a little wider/longer.

Just work on pe gyming it for yourself and getting your best eq. And just enjoy sex with your gf instead of waiting for comments.
                      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I would think she would mention it if it felt noticeably different...
                        8-10-2017:
                        6.7x4.8
                        NOW:
                        7x5

log

Comment

Well she said it was hard a couple times.. I dunno if I even grew now. I feel like my sensitivity is not great with my penis and sex with her could be much better. It has been pretty good. But I think over doing masturbating with a hard grip has given me bad sensitivity. I just feel like she is a bit loose or wide down there but I do not think she is. It just feels like that. She gets really wet and stretchy. I feel jealous her ex had a bigger unit and it probably felt tighter for him. I will just focus on my EQ. No fapping. Some light PE. If I get 100% EQ I think everything will be ok.

Anyway I guess the purpose of this thread is dead now.

I built it all up in my head and I am dissapointed.
                          8-10-2017:
                          6.7x4.8
                          NOW:
                          7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
                            Yep, ...it's the wrong head you built up, too!

Comment

8-10-2017:
                              6.7x4.8
                              NOW:
                              7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
                                Well she said it was hard a couple times.. I dunno if I even grew now. I feel like my sensitivity is not great with my penis and sex with her could be much better. It has been pretty good. But I think over doing masturbating with a hard grip has given me bad sensitivity. I just feel like she is a bit loose or wide down there but I do not think she is. It just feels like that. She gets really wet and stretchy. I feel jealous her ex had a bigger unit and it probably felt tighter for him. I will just focus on my EQ. No fapping. Some light PE. If I get 100% EQ I think everything will be ok.

Anyway I guess the purpose of this thread is dead now.

Don't get too dishearten as you've only just started PE and have done incredibly well. At the end of the day it's unlikely on the grand scheme of things that your partner would notice such a difference. It's not like you've gone from 5 inches to 7 inches. I'm hoping to eventually put on an inch in length, and I'm not even sure if my girlfriend would even notice. I know it sounds stupid, but I don't think they think about penis as much as we do. What she would notice though is a very high EQ, that on the other hand would be undeniable LOL.

Like I said you've done so good, so don't get down about it. Just continue and add so much gain that she should surely notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X