Virginity importance of Long term partner/Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
    I feel reading a few of these posts that female virginity is seen as a 'prize' when its not.

It's a state - person before sex.

Being a virgin beforehand won't make you faithfully or eager to please etc. All those qualities depends on the person.

I stand by I would want the person I'm with to have had some life experiences under their belt before getting into a relationship with me.
    Think about it.What about the people who are ugly and doesn't even have the chance?.Society blame them and say things like lack of personality and all that crap. But that people doesn't have the fault to be ugly.
    I've been knowing people who are not atractive and they are virgin,and some people laught at them.So is clare that you are talking about good looking people.You could be more detailed.You are talking about specific people that you would like,not general.Its logical.

Comment

As a math teacher, I can honestly say I hate statistics. Not the actual math and analytical and theoretical side of statistics mind you, but the way society always likes to quote them thinking that they know the outcome given a set of criteria. I cannot tell you how many times I have proven a statistic wrong or how many people I personally know that have beaten the odds. There are so many things that go into a statistic that you just can't take it at face value. Too many variables.

You should marry someone you love and have a deep commitment to. Someone that you can have an open and honest communication with regardless of their past or your past. Marriage will work if the two of you can get past your past and look forward to your future no matter what it brings. What a person does at any one given point in there life does not define them, it is what they have done over a life time and unfortunately no one can see into that crystal ball.

Even Jesus forgave a whore and she went on to lead a village to great faith.

Strive to be your best and to bring out the best in your partner and the past will fade and the future together will be bright virgin or no virgin.

Comment

I think most of virginity stuff is nonsense. If a girl is a virgin is either by choice or just hasn't happened. I will say as they get older they become more anxies and unstable because of pressure of losing virginity.

If a girl is saving her virginity for marriage pretty much means that she thinks its a "prize". Ego plays a huge role in this in my opinion. There are also girls out there that are virgins just because they are saving it, But i just cant think of a good reason why to save virginity. I mean if a girl thinks that she is gonna love and be confidently faithful to the person she marries/ loses virginity to for the rest of her life seems very impractical and unrealistic due to inexperience.

Comment

From where to start as many of you guys have valid points even who have opposite opinions, it can be discussed.

I'll give my opinion about the subject, then will go over what others commented.

First of all, My long term woman/wife virginity is important for me, while for short term relationship, flings, one night stands..I do not care about her ugly past because it's just a game to seduce...fuck the bitch or slut(any woman who had many sex partners is categorized like that even if not earning money from sex, actually might respect who earns money more, at least smart enough...not giving free sex for random men!)

I still understand women who had 1-3 long term relationships because they tried.. thinking he might be the right man but it simply didn't work for whatever reason but more than that..Noooo..who couldn't learn from their 3rd mistake then something really wrong in her not partner.

Most men will never go over the idea that their wives had even 1 sexual partner before them, they'll bring up the subject at any argument sooner or later. It is all about sticking to your beliefs, you want a virgin then better search for one that is like that AND you love each other, than having regret and that wish in your mind, blaming her all your life for not being virgin. You do not accept her like she is because your belief in basic thing like virginity is different than her reality then do not marry from start so you do not ruin her and your life also your childrens ones too!

A Golden point many of you especially women who commented missed. You can't compare man sleeping with many women as woman doing the same. Because:

A woman for me is holy, she will give birth to my children, she'll raise them, she'll kiss and hug them..etc What a great example she'll be for my daughter if she have the open sexual mentality as changing sexual partners until one fits perfectly, as if anybody is perfect!

On what morals, values, way of dealing with men will she teach her. With what mouth will she kiss them. Such women mainly believe in freedom, they will never sacrifice for not you only but also their children. They can never live a stable family life. They are selfish and priority will always be themselves first.

Statistically, 50% chance of divorce for women who had more than 1 partner before marriage. It also categorizes women with more than 7 sex partners as becoming the crazy type and emotionally fucked up, so they are not capable to build a healthy family so briefly bad wives too. Between 2-5 partners, the chance of divorce is above 50% but still the woman likes to try her best and have some emotional stability reserved for chance with right partner.

Commenting on others posts will say:

Women who saved their virginity to her husband especially if until she's in her 20s not married young, will not look outside except if he couldn't satisfy her well or most probale if he mistreated her like physical abuse! In that case, he's the responsible because he took a pure innocent girl and couldn't make her happy, not knowing how to treat and deal with her respectfully.

I prefer a virgin girl with no dirty sexual past, my penis is the first penetrating her vagina so fits it perfectly, and I teaching her the ways in sex and out sex too, which requires a lot of patience, than having a woman with many sex partners that she'll compare me do them, also her vagina will never fit mine if in depth or width besides she saw everything with others so even if am Great sexual partner, she tried same positions or maybe ways somehow with other men so nothing special to stay for, just matter of time she'll get bored after lot of sex and search for new partner in name of change as she had done all her life!

Marrying or having a virgin girl as long term partner will not be easy in sex at first many intercourse times as she knows nothing and will be afraid, disallowing you from doing many things you used to do with others, even in sex pace..motion speed...but weren't the bitches, whores, sluts also virgins one day???!! The difference btw them and your virgin girl is they learned to become better in everything related to sex from many different partners and 1000s of fucking sessions while your virgin girl will become maybe even better but by learning, applying and experiencing everything only with YOU.

Most importantly, the virgin mentality type of girl is a convinced girl(if religious too the better), she is convinced about her partner as true lover, life partner, father of her children, sharing bad times before good times together.
          Most divorces happen because the "convince" about the partner is missing, everbody searching for better outside instead of inside..developing, improving their relationship, they most think of a better sex partner and forget that it's all about the whole package in man or woman not just sex. You will surely find better sex partner out there but what about the feelings, sensations, love..who stood with you in your bad days..gratefulness and conscience are lacking people, betrayal and unappreciation took over in this world!!!
          Last edited by Solving; 11-06-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
            From where to start as many of you guys have valid points even who have opposite opinions, it can be discussed.

I'll give my opinion about the subject, then will go over what others commented.

First of all, My long term woman/wife virginity is important for me, while for short term relationship, flings, one night stands..I do not care about her ugly past because it's just a game to seduce...fuck the bitch or slut(any woman who had many sex partners is categorized like that even if not earning money from sex, actually might respect who earns money more, at least smart enough...not giving free sex for random men!)

I still understand women who had 1-3 long term relationships because they tried.. thinking he might be the right man but it simply didn't work for whatever reason but more than that..Noooo..who couldn't learn from their 3rd mistake then something really wrong in her not partner.

Most men will never go over the idea that their wives had even 1 sexual partner before them, they'll bring up the subject at any argument sooner or later. It is all about sticking to your beliefs, you want a virgin then better search for one that is like that AND you love each other, than having regret and that wish in your mind, blaming her all your life for not being virgin. You do not accept her like she is because your belief in basic thing like virginity is different than her reality then do not marry from start so you do not ruin her and your life also your childrens ones too!

A Golden point many of you especially women who commented missed. You can't compare man sleeping with many women as woman doing the same. Because:

A woman for me is holy, she will give birth to my children, she'll raise them, she'll kiss and hug them..etc What a great example she'll be for my daughter if she have the open sexual mentality as changing sexual partners until one fits perfectly, as if anybody is perfect!

On what morals, values, way of dealing with men will she teach her. With what mouth will she kiss them. Such women mainly believe in freedom, they will never sacrifice for not you only but also their children. They can never live a stable family life. They are selfish and priority will always be themselves first.

Statistically, 50% chance of divorce for women who had more than 1 partner before marriage. It also categorizes women with more than 7 sex partners as becoming the crazy type and emotionally fucked up, so they are not capable to build a healthy family so briefly bad wives too. Between 2-5 partners, the chance of divorce is above 50% but still the woman likes to try her best and have some emotional stability reserved for chance with right partner.

Commenting on others posts will say:

Women who saved their virginity to her husband especially if until she's in her 20s not married young, will not look outside except if he couldn't satisfy her well or most probale if he mistreated her like physical abuse! In that case, he's the responsible because he took a pure innocent girl and couldn't make her happy, not knowing how to treat and deal with her respectfully.

I prefer a virgin girl with no dirty sexual past, my penis is the first penetrating her vagina so fits it perfectly, and I teaching her the ways in sex and out sex too, which requires a lot of patience, than having a woman with many sex partners that she'll compare me do them, also her vagina will never fit mine if in depth or width besides she saw everything with others so even if am Great sexual partner, she tried same positions or maybe ways somehow with other men so nothing special to stay for, just matter of time she'll get bored after lot of sex and search for new partner in name of change as she had done all her life!

Marrying or having a virgin girl as long term partner will not be easy in sex at first many intercourse times as she knows nothing and will be afraid, disallowing you from doing many things you used to do with others, even in sex pace..motion speed...but weren't the bitches, whores, sluts also virgins one day???!! The difference btw them and your virgin girl is they learned to become better in everything related to sex from many different partners and 1000s of fucking sessions while your virgin girl will become maybe even better but by learning, applying and experiencing everything only with YOU.

Most importantly, the virgin mentality type of girl is a convinced girl(if religious too the better), she is convinced about her partner as true lover, life partner, father of her children, sharing bad times before good times together.
            Most divorces happen because the "convince" about the partner is missing, everbody searching for better outside instead of inside..developing, improving their relationship, they most think of a better sex partner and forget that it's all about the whole package in man or woman not just sex. You will surely find better sex partner out there but what about the feelings, sensations, love..who stood with you in your bad days..gratefulness and conscience are lacking people, betrayal and unappreciation took over in this world!!!

You are nuts my friend, if you meet a virgin you will go crazy.

Comment

No men,i wouldn't care if she had others before me.But there are rules.For example,if she had sex,then i would prefer her to have used condon with the male,and also if he didn't came in her face or mouth,or body,just the condon.
              If that is true,i would't care to have sex with her,and neither thinking on the fact she had sex before.
              The problem and the real question is if she really think that.Because as a man,i don't think in that but after sex,she probably will do opinions of sizes or better or bigger.I can't really trust a girl.If you keep your ideas with you to enjoy sex,doesn´t mean she will do the same.I think that if she can bring you down,she will.
              But is just what i would think.Personally i'm virgin for life´s cirscunstances and i don't get laid.So,isn't my fault.Of course i would like to experience sex without a prostitute,but it seems that,it won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by the_iron View Post
                Hey Purple, I like that you are logical, I regret that you are mistaken on the effect of previous lovers to long term relationships. Those that have had more previous partners are less likely to bond. Those that had previous partners are also more likely to fantasize on their previous partners. The implication of what I am saying is that, in the world and time that we live now, divorce is highest, as expected, among couples who married when they both had many previous partners.
                My main point here is that my reality is the only ultimate truth for me. If I love a woman that has had several partners, and she loves me (I've had more). I don't see the problem! You may think differently, and that is the truth for you! We cannot quote studies without citing them, nor mistake causation in two random variables, not knowing what other factors are at hand! There may be some study that indicates this conclusion, but there's always a study showing the opposite. The population is massive, and absolutes do not exist. We pick and choose our figures to better suit what we hold to be true in our own minds...
                "Can't is the cancer of happen."

08/2015: BPEL 5.5-5.6", MSEG N/A (poor measurements)
                11/2017: BPEL 6.875", MSEG 4.8"
                Goal: NBPEL 7-7.5, MSEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Helmet Warrior View Post
                  My main point here is that my reality is the only ultimate truth for me. If I love a woman that has had several partners, and she loves me (I've had more). I don't see the problem! You may think differently, and that is the truth for you! We cannot quote studies without citing them, nor mistake causation in two random variables, not knowing what other factors are at hand! There may be some study that indicates this conclusion, but there's always a study showing the opposite. The population is massive, and absolutes do not exist. We pick and choose our figures to better suit what we hold to be true in our own minds...
                  My views are so similar to yours. Stay woke

Comment

Surprised how many guys are stuck in the 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                      In past centuries female virginity was very important in most countries especially when a man want to marry, she must still be a virgin, a girl, meaning no past single sexual experience.

Nowadays things completely changed in most countries too, virginity is not that important even in many men view to their current long term(serious) partner and possible future wife due to more freedom for women and equality btw sexes.

Despite change of time and mentality, still you can find girls who keep their virginity until marriage or/ until they find true love and they don't need to be the religious type, and they can reach their 20s like that.
                      While many others just have sex starting as early as 15 just because it became as a social habit and who don't loose their virginity is pictured among friends and society as having some mental or/ physical problem so laughed at..some girls loose virginity just to appear ''normal'' in society terms, when being unique, respecting themselves and values will gain them more on the long run.
                      physical problem for me have not found anyone willing to take my large penis..

Can't believe i made it to 29 and have not had sex..

Comment

My wife and I were both virgins until our wedding night - mostly for religious reasons - and I am quite happy with that fact. It has given us the opportunity to develop together sexually. It has freed us from the burden of living up to previous lovers. (Seriously, how many threads on these forums start with "my wife/gf mentioned that an ex had a bigger penis than I do"?) We got to experience the super-awkward first-time sex on our honeymoon, and we could laugh it off because we knew that we had made a commitment that would give us time to figure things out.

Naturally, I'm not saying that there are zero downsides. But, honestly, I don't have any regrets about the path we chose.
                        Start: 10/31/2016 - 6.125"x4.75"
                        12/2/2016 - 6.375" x 4.75" (first 1/4" length gain)
                        1/20/2017 - 6.625" x 4.875" (first 1/2" length gain)
                        Current Goal: Improve Stamina
                        My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...me-record.html

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
                          No men,i wouldn't care if she had others before me.But there are rules.For example,if she had sex,then i would prefer her to have used condon with the male,and also if he didn't came in her face or mouth,or body,just the condon.
                          If that is true,i would't care to have sex with her,and neither thinking on the fact she had sex before.
                          The problem and the real question is if she really think that.Because as a man,i don't think in that but after sex,she probably will do opinions of sizes or better or bigger.I can't really trust a girl.If you keep your ideas with you to enjoy sex,doesn´t mean she will do the same.I think that if she can bring you down,she will.
                          But is just what i would think.Personally i'm virgin for life´s cirscunstances and i don't get laid.So,isn't my fault.Of course i would like to experience sex without a prostitute,but it seems that,it won't happen.
                          Why do men know so much detail about their partners past. Do you really ask her, "Did you let him cum in your face"!?

You know the details because you asked and she was honest about it. Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer. All this means is that you are too insecure about yourself to handle her past. If you go into a relationship already thinking you can't compete with her ex than you have already failed the partnership. Ex's are Ex's for a reason and most women prefer to leave them there for one reason or another. Be the better man and stop dredging up issues we (women) don't really want to reminisce about.

Blanket statements like "can't really trust a girl" may be the reason you are not getting laid, not "life circumstances". Stop looking at what you don't have and focus on all you do have to offer, you may be surprised at the outcome. Women, or people in general, are not attracted to people who don't trust them or respect them.

Comment

This thread no matter how interesting it is. Reaks of medeival ideology. Why would i want my wife to be a virgin!? No experiance what so ever.. what a drag. The communication and bonding arguments. I think this is Things you have to develop over time. Two parties with equal plattforms and referances. Its not based on sex.

This religous stuff.. i cant see how this ancient attitudes have a place in todays society. And i find it very hard to believe that this mentality are benefitial for both men and woman in relatilnships. I have grown up in a religous home. And i have seen all the messed up rules. And the hypocracy in so many levels. I cant start to understand why. Normal people will submit to a lot of this nonsens.
                            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

For me, at least, the definition of "slut" is a little different. I dont care If my woman had a lot of boyfriends and sexual experience with them in the past. But I do care If the sexual experiences were one night stands without any romantic/love fellings.

I might think that way because I am different than most men. I dont remember having a pure sexual relationship with any girl. I was always emotionally involved and usually dated for a long time all the girls I had sex with. I am an attactive guy who never had problems with girls but I am very picky about who I go to bed with.

I dont know If this has anything to do, but I was raised by my mother alone and she taught me to respect the fellings of other people and to no do something to a person that I wouldnt like to be done to me. So, although popular with the ladies I was always thinking about having a relationship before trying to have sex with them. I wouldnt want to be responsible for a broken heart lol.

I think I might be crazy for the modern society we live in.
                              06/2016 - BPEL: 6.3 / MEG: 5.3
                              09/2017 - BPEL: 7.1 / MEG: 5.5

GOAL - BPEL: 7.5 (19 cm) / MEG: 6.3 (16 cm)

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                                Surprised how many guys are stuck in the 50's.
                                You expressed it perfectly there, some of these guys views seem incredible to me.
                                Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Working...
                                X