No announcement yet.

Virginity importance of Long term partner/Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what exactly is a woman's role in your opinion?

Comment

Men and Women roles, most found in ''the_iron'' post #2 in this thread first page.

Comment

Ah. Ok. I found his opinion on the female role jut as inane as much of what you have said.

Anyway. My gramps came up in the era where women primarily stayed at home and we have had conversations about this very subject. Know what he had to say about the type of woman you're looking for? If a woman comes off like that she's lying.

If you don't mind my asking. About how old are ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper39 View Post
          Ah. Ok. I found his opinion on the female role jut as inane as much of what you have said.

Anyway. My gramps came up in the era where women primarily stayed at home and we have had conversations about this very subject. Know what he had to say about the type of woman you're looking for? If a woman comes off like that she's lying.

Im guessing 17
          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper39 View Post

Yes, he's romanticizing women of old the way a kid who watches a lot of westerns romanticizes cowboys, dreaming of a past that never really existed.
            Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

I won't assume that he's young.if hes not then he has a background that has conditioned him to think of women that way even though age has tried to teach him differently.

Comment

''Males'' replying against Solving opinion on this thread are free to have long term partner or marry and have a wife raising their children who sucked lot of men dicks, got fucked by lot of men in her pussy, ass and wherever!, had lot of orgis, threesome, with animals...whatever!! in the name of freedom, new century, being modern, that's what society wants, that's what's happening by most...and all that BULLSHIT!!!

Comment

But females who disagree are not. Ok'd to do this? Am i reading this wrong? Lol
                  People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

I prefer to be with a woman who knows what she wants. That means she's had quite a few previous partners or relationships. I don't care to know the number nor do I think it really matters so long as there's a level of emotional connection in the relationship and honest open communication. We learn through experience in our lives. Knowing how to maintain a decent relationship and sex life happens through practice.
                    Nov 2016 Start
                    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                    14 months
                    +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                      I prefer to be with a woman who knows what she wants. That means she's had quite a few previous partners or relationships. I don't care to know the number nor do I think it really matters so long as there's a level of emotional connection in the relationship and honest open communication. We learn through experience in our lives. Knowing how to maintain a decent relationship and sex life happens through practice.
                      After what I've been through, I think it's better to have someone who has some dirt than someone squeaky clean. At least then, they can relate and understand that you may be just as dirty. Just my thoughts .
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                        After what I've been through, I think it's better to have someone who has some dirt than someone squeaky clean. At least then, they can relate and understand that you may be just as dirty. Just my thoughts .
                        I agree. I dig someone who's been through some shit and has problems. They're much more accepting and less judgmental of yours. I replied to the original post and then went back to read. I stopped at page 3 and found this thread to be pure insanity. I have many thoughts on why some men feel the way the do about having a virgin bride but those thoughts are nothing that isn't going to perpetuate more dramatic hate from those who desire a virgin. I'll keep them to myself.
                        Nov 2016 Start
                        6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                        7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                        14 months
                        +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

• Originally posted by Solving View Post
                          ''Males'' replying against Solving opinion on this thread are free to have long term partner or marry and have a wife raising their children who sucked lot of men dicks, got fucked by lot of men in her pussy, ass and wherever!, had lot of orgis, threesome, with animals...whatever!! in the name of freedom, new century, being modern, that's what society wants, that's what's happening by most...and all that BULLSHIT!!!
                          And you're free to find your virgin, but if you find yourself a virgin who's approaching mid-20's or older, you most likely just found a girl with some head problems, so good luck!
                          Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

From where to start as many of you guys have valid points even who have opposite opinions, it can be discussed.

I'll give my opinion about the subject, then will go over what others commented.

First of all, My long term woman/wife virginity is important for me, while for short term relationship, flings, one night stands..I do not care about her ugly past because it's just a game to seduce...fuck the bitch or slut(any woman who had many sex partners is categorized like that even if not earning money from sex, actually might respect who earns money more, at least smart enough...not giving free sex for random men!)

I still understand women who had 1-3 long term relationships because they tried.. thinking he might be the right man but it simply didn't work for whatever reason but more than that..Noooo..who couldn't learn from their 3rd mistake then something really wrong in her not partner.

Most men will never go over the idea that their wives had even 1 sexual partner before them, they'll bring up the subject at any argument sooner or later. It is all about sticking to your beliefs, you want a virgin then better search for one that is like that AND you love each other, than having regret and that wish in your mind, blaming her all your life for not being virgin. You do not accept her like she is because your belief in basic thing like virginity is different than her reality then do not marry from start so you do not ruin her and your life also your childrens ones too!

A Golden point many of you especially women who commented missed. You can't compare man sleeping with many women as woman doing the same. Because:

A woman for me is holy, she will give birth to my children, she'll raise them, she'll kiss and hug them..etc What a great example she'll be for my daughter if she have the open sexual mentality as changing sexual partners until one fits perfectly, as if anybody is perfect!

On what morals, values, way of dealing with men will she teach her. With what mouth will she kiss them. Such women mainly believe in freedom, they will never sacrifice for not you only but also their children. They can never live a stable family life. They are selfish and priority will always be themselves first.

Statistically, 50% chance of divorce for women who had more than 1 partner before marriage. It also categorizes women with more than 7 sex partners as becoming the crazy type and emotionally fucked up, so they are not capable to build a healthy family so briefly bad wives too. Between 2-5 partners, the chance of divorce is above 50% but still the woman likes to try her best and have some emotional stability reserved for chance with right partner.

Commenting on others posts will say:

Women who saved their virginity to her husband especially if until she's in her 20s not married young, will not look outside except if he couldn't satisfy her well or most probale if he mistreated her like physical abuse! In that case, he's the responsible because he took a pure innocent girl and couldn't make her happy, not knowing how to treat and deal with her respectfully.

I prefer a virgin girl with no dirty sexual past, my penis is the first penetrating her vagina so fits it perfectly, and I teaching her the ways in sex and out sex too, which requires a lot of patience, than having a woman with many sex partners that she'll compare me do them, also her vagina will never fit mine if in depth or width besides she saw everything with others so even if am Great sexual partner, she tried same positions or maybe ways somehow with other men so nothing special to stay for, just matter of time she'll get bored after lot of sex and search for new partner in name of change as she had done all her life!

Marrying or having a virgin girl as long term partner will not be easy in sex at first many intercourse times as she knows nothing and will be afraid, disallowing you from doing many things you used to do with others, even in sex pace..motion speed...but weren't the bitches, whores, sluts also virgins one day???!! The difference btw them and your virgin girl is they learned to become better in everything related to sex from many different partners and 1000s of fucking sessions while your virgin girl will become maybe even better but by learning, applying and experiencing everything only with YOU.

Most importantly, the virgin mentality type of girl is a convinced girl(if religious too the better), she is convinced about her partner as true lover, life partner, father of her children, sharing bad times before good times together.
                            Most divorces happen because the "convince" about the partner is missing, everbody searching for better outside instead of inside..developing, improving their relationship, they most think of a better sex partner and forget that it's all about the whole package in man or woman not just sex. You will surely find better sex partner out there but what about the feelings, sensations, love..who stood with you in your bad days..gratefulness and conscience are lacking people, betrayal and unappreciation took over in this world!!!
                            Because of your duplicity you don't deserve and should not have a virgin wife. You should get what you earned.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Again that ** mentality based on equality btw sexes forgetting that a woman is a holy mother, give birth to babies..new generation..basic of everything.
                              So are fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                                Solving which world you really live in, sex in society has been going on for generation after generations of time perhaps even your own mother did just what your saying, and your father would never known anything about it, whether that is true or false I don't know but its a fact you really have to look at.

Think really hard on that.

NOWHARD
                                This is the basis of my trouble. I hate our societies. I hate the things we do to each other. Hypocricies, duplicitous behaviours all the negative things we call life experiences and accept them as normal and acceptable. I hate our lives. I hate our societies.

Comment

Working...
                                X