No announcement yet.

Wifes past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm mind you guys there is no saying she is telling the truth now after so long . She might just have had the thought that his confidence needs reducing at this point .

Comment

The moral of the story is: Don't ask questions you whose answer you might not be able to handle, let the past stay in the past.

When it's all said and done does it actually make a difference on the last 20+ years? Was it really worth it?
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Ahhh, the famous "You can't handle the truth." I think as guys we really need to accept and understand some questions we ask, we better dang sure be able to handle the answers. She should not have lied, but then again, as Tara said, many women are in a catch 22 situation with that loaded question. Much like the "Does this dress make me look fat?" question. Unless the dress doesn't make them look fat/heavy, A) you've lied to them or B) it's going to be a bad evening/weekend/week. This "event" with the other guy happened before she even met you and you've been together 25 years, married for 21. I think that track record speaks for itself.
        Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
        Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
        Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Been there, except i never thought i was the biggest. But she told me about one guy who was really girthy. (She formed a c with her hand. ) and that she used to mastrubate to a video he sent her of him jerking off. Man i was devastated for a month or so. Now i really dont care. And it also occured to me. That when i heard things like that. I picture a scene where she and him having sex exactly the she and i had sex. Just that she had this huge cock inside her and was really really really enjoing it.

IRL i guess it was a bit different.
          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
            The moral of the story is: Don't ask questions you whose answer you might not be able to handle, let the past stay in the past.

When it's all said and done does it actually make a difference on the last 20+ years? Was it really worth it?
            This is great advice. Last relationship I was in I asked how many partners she had and really didn't like the answer. It ate me up inside and couldn't stay with her after that.

I now know better to ask questions like that. You'll never like the answer.
            Do. The. Work.
            Current (September 2019): 5.7" BPEL x 5.3" MEG
            Goal: 7.5" BPEL x 5.5" MEG

Comment

Me and my girl went through the round of questions, found out our numbers were close and we can openly talk about our past relationships. Hell, we laugh about some of the stories and some have become inside jokes. There's even a few she knows and we see them at social gatherings.

The thing is, we're both mature and recognize that that's who we were before we met each other. Each experience is something that made us into the person we are now and it's something beautiful.

She even said one partner was longer, not thicker but she wasn't with him long at all, made her bleed and he was a lousy lover. My world hasn't crashed, I know I can give her multiple orgasms and please her and she loves who I am, that's all that should really matter.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                A lie that underlies their whole sexual relationship ? I have no doubt it was intentional . She comes clean waaaaay late .
                You rally are saying she was right to do it you are just being mealy mouthed about saying it outright .
                What I'm saying is I don't know if she lied or not. I don't know the OP or his wife. I'm not going to make assumptions because that doesn't help anything. So saying she absolutely lied or not is not something I'll do. I'll propose possibilities and different avenues of thought to be considered.

(I've never heard "mealy mouthed" before... i had to look it up. I like it. haha)

Comment

I agree you were asking for it. But like others have said women seem not to care as much as we think they do. If your wife orgasms with you then you are fine. The good thing is you can better yourself and get big until she starts to say it’s too much. When it comes to size women can’t estimate worth shit. She may have just been tighter that day or there wasn’t enough foreplay who knows. So what she’s with you. Don’t be insecure. If you are not happy fix it.
                  Besides we put them through the same thing too. You don’t think she’s not constantly seeing how you act with or at younger prettier women? Women are so fucking insecure next time she pisses you off just hint or joke you’ll replace her with something younger and watch the shit show.

So go easy on her and forget about it. She’s probably slept with double or triple you have anyways I’m sure there are worse things you could have found out about her.
                  Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
                  Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
                  My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I guess because we have been together so long it’s tough to think about. We have been together since we were 16. I’m actually pretty large 8.5” x 6.75”. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to think she was with larger. She says it hurt the entire time which was not very long at all. She said maybe 5 min of actual sex, but she came really quick she said. I’m just confused cause with us it honestly took her years of bleeding and tearing to get use to me. Not sure how she could have taken larger so young and cum so quick. She knew I didn’t like it soon as she told me and just ended it all and will not even discuss it with me now.

Comment

She might not even be remembering it correctly. It was a very long time ago... human memories arent the most reliable.
                      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickone99 View Post
                        Thanks for all the replies. I guess because we have been together so long it’s tough to think about. We have been together since we were 16. I’m actually pretty large 8.5” x 6.75”. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to think she was with larger. She says it hurt the entire time which was not very long at all. She said maybe 5 min of actual sex, but she came really quick she said. I’m just confused cause with us it honestly took her years of bleeding and tearing to get use to me. Not sure how she could have taken larger so young and cum so quick. She knew I didn’t like it soon as she told me and just ended it all and will not even discuss it with me now.
                        Ahhh given this info she is likely lieing now .
                        So the normal reason is to lower your confidence ,another is to get back at you pver something.
                        So your problem is in the present and it is a bad relationship sign.

Comment

Agree with both posts by Tara. Men should never ask about the performance or size prior sexual partners. No good can come of it. What is you’re not the biggest or best? Does she tell you or protect your ego by lying? What s you are the biggest, that doesn’t mean you are the best. Live in the present. I suggest you mend this and put these thoughts in a box on a shelf. The bigger issue is that the male ego makes you ask these questions. That is the real problem not her lying or forgetting.

Comment

You say you are 8,5 x 6,75...a fucking 6,75" girth and you have confidence problem? Even in 100000 guys there is not many girthier and significantly girthier there is none. Your wife lies now for some reason.

Were you born with that size or trained to it?

Comment

8,5 x 6,75
                              21,6 x 17,15 cm = 455 ml. A fucking half litre cock. 😄

Comment

She has told me I am the best she has had. Although she has never came that quick with me. Some things she has said just don’t add up though. She was with him while camping. She said she was in the tent with him for awhile. She says he played with her for a long time. She also says she never touched him or seen his dick, just felt it when he was in her. I just want her to be honest. I don’t think she is. That’s what bothers me is the honesty. I know it’s in the past and it’s what happened before me, but she did answer so I think she should have been honest all along. It makes me wonder if she has lied about other things even since we been together. Also yes I know I’m very large and that’s why I wonder how dam big this guy must have been.

Comment

Working...
                                X