No announcement yet.

Girlfriend turn off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is her birthday coming up? Maybe a toothbrush, some mints and vagasil as a present will be a subtle message?

Comment

Tell her brushing her tongue more will make it softer.

Bathe with her, and finger her while in the tub. Now that's what I call an innocent douche.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Out of respect for Tmac123, I don't think there is anything more to say on this subject. Telling the guy his girlfriend needs a tooth brush is very insensitive and ridiculous. I believe he was looking for a sensitive way to talk to her. Even people with amazing personal hygiene can have occasional odor issues.

Frog out....
        "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
          Out of respect for Tmac123, I don't think there is anything more to say on this subject. Telling the guy his girlfriend needs a tooth brush is very insensitive and ridiculous. I believe he was looking for a sensitive way to talk to her. Even people with amazing personal hygiene can have occasional odor issues.

Frog out....
          C'mon are you serious? Have you ever had a piece of lettuce stuck in your front teeth? Don't you wish someone had the balls to tell you? So you don't look gross?

Same thing. If I have bad breath or odor ... please, for the love of God, tell me. There is nothing insensitive about it; I'd argue it is actually respectful.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
            C'mon are you serious? Have you ever had a piece of lettuce stuck in your front teeth? Don't you wish someone had the balls to tell you? So you don't look gross?

Same thing. If I have bad breath or odor ... please, for the love of God, tell me. There is nothing insensitive about it; I'd argue it is actually respectful.
            Read the entire thread funny boy!!!

This horse is dead....
            "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tmac123 View Post
              hey guys im in need of a bit of advice, first off i do love my gf more then anything, but when it comes to sex and even just kissing her sometimes something gets in the way, and that is smell!
              She has quite a smelly vagina and sometimes bad breathe and i dont know how to tell her, its effecting our sex life as i cant get as hard due to being put off by the smell.... what can i do?
              Hey Fella,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but foul odors from the mouth and genital area are usually a sign of infection and she should make an appointment with her doctor and dentist as soon as possible. The fact that this is a fairly recent issue further indicates that something has changed...and likely for the worst. She needs a checkup and most likely treatment before things get worse - a simple yeast infection left untreated, for example, can lead to infertility. She is young so she may not know about these things. So please, if you care about her you need to tell her...gently and with respect.
              You could say something like, "Hey Babe, I love everything about you, especially how you smell but I've noticed that has changed recently...are your feeling ok? I heard that a strong smell can sometimes indicate an infection or illness and that has me really worried about you. Do you think that maybe you should go to the doctor/dentist to get yourself checked out? I'll go with you if you like. I just want to make sure you're ok." If she tries to brush it off, be persistent...tell her you'll feel much better when you get confirmation from a professional that she it ok. She may get a bit defensive but she'll appreciate that you care about her more...so talk to her Tmac123 and soon!

Comment

Most likely, it is a yeast infection. Over-the-counter or prescription-based vaginal creams can cure it fairly quickly. As for the bad breath, it is most likely bad tonsils (after they surgically remove them, the problem goes away), bad teeth with cavities, or problems with a stomach (a good diet can naturally fix that).
                Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
                06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
                12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
                12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
                12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
                Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post

Frog out....
                  ^this
                  look its not the fact that she doesnt shower or anything, she does.... i think its more the amount of garlic she eats! she eats heaps and i will try and bring it up with her soon, but be very delicate in how i speak haha. btw she has perfect teeth, never had a filling or anything i think she gets very flemy that could be the smell?

Comment

I don't know what to tell you, man. But if you been together for a while, then you really need to discuss this with her about how you feel because it is hurting the relationship. I don't know her hygienic habits and really is more your business which I suggest next time you speak with a close female friend of yours rather than here in the open giving your woman at least that respect of privacy.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

^this
                      look its not the fact that she doesnt shower or anything, she does.... i think its more the amount of garlic she eats! she eats heaps and i will try and bring it up with her soon, but be very delicate in how i speak haha. btw she has perfect teeth, never had a filling or anything i think she gets very flemy that could be the smell?
                      My apologies Fella...I misunderstood your concern...if it is simply a dietary issue then by all means disregard my previous advice...

Comment

just an update she has changed her diet (without me saying anything, shes doing a healthy 12 week challenge) and the smell is gone, oh happpppy dayysss, ohhhh haaaappppy daaaays

Comment

Dude, what I like most about girls is the beautiful smell, their hair, their breath, everything

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                            Tell her you want to shower with her (ask to seductively wash), feed her mints or pass them from your mouth to hers.
                            This is how a champion thinks! That comment deserved a upvote my friend, and there it is!

Comment

just an update she has changed her diet (without me saying anything, shes doing a healthy 12 week challenge) and the smell is gone, oh happpppy dayysss, ohhhh haaaappppy daaaays
                              You should tell her. just ask what she's been eating and tell her that it has improved things down there. Then talk about pineapples, melons, etc and the possibility of experimenting with how these things affect smell and taste.

Comment

i will shove as many pineapple and melons up there as possible!! thats what you mean right?
                                haha

Comment

Working...
                                X