Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what the hell is the issue with being nice??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive me your royal highness.I thought you were in your fourth decade.

I see now you are in your prime....prowling about as a Jaguar.

6431758-little-scared-cat.jpg

Yes sir, Yes sir, i am right behind you!!
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Yup you're 34 and I'm a ballerina. Hey have you seen my tutu?
      Yes, I have actually. Out in my cow field this morning. Your sautes are spot on!

tutu-project-breast-cancer-bob-carey1.jpg
      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
      If you want love, give love.
      If you want honesty, give honesty.
      If you want respect, give respect.
      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

There are not very many women a truly nice guy cannot win over especially when not even trying to attract them specifically.

I've seen some real surprises when the most aloof, obnoxious girl who held absolutely no interest initially cannot help but want the nice guy after a reasonably short time. It's amazing how their personality can appear to change so much. I've even had statements like 'I'm turning over a new leaf and being a new person, you've really influenced me'. A nice guy can be a contagious influence.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
          SLU is quite ancient. Girls these days are so...different.You need to be a badass to attract MOST of them.

The others are like SLU.

Being an idiot, is actually so cool, I really couldn't imagine being nice to anyone.

It's sort of like being a rock star - but you have no talent or money whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by cm79 View Post
            Being an idiot, is actually so cool
            I guess sodomizing turkeys is revered in certain countries. If you've got something to sell,,,for sure there will be someone to buy it........
            Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Being nice is femine? Well I guess I feel like a woman! God I love that song. And at my age I still bench over 300lbs.I just love being girly? Hey sailor want a thrill? ( really hope we don't meet in a bar somewhere!)

In a primal context, of course being nice is a feminine trait.

Women are nice. To everyone. In a superficial way.

How many women are arrogant, loud, aggressive, jerks to people?

End of point.

Intelligence controls a fair portion of people's lives, but people still do act in a primal way.

I'm no scientist, but I suspect women just see loud mouths as potential mates, in a primal sense, as they're quite obviously genetically different.

Whereas kind, nice men are probably seen as being quite similar to themselves.

Of course, women don't want to be in relationships, with a cheap thrill. But you know, isn't it pretty obvious that someone would be more excited by someone a lot different to themselves?

Again, all I'm trying to explain is why women have superficial attractions to idiots. Superficial...............
              cm79
              Last edited by cm79; 12-05-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

There is no issue with being a nice guy. I don't have to be an asshole or badass to attract women. I just need the courage to not hide myself. And I mean, really not hide.
                Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
                Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
                Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Being an idiot is just an excuse for acting poorly and not caring about others. They usually end up alone. Hey what goes around comes around. Just sayin!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I agree that women are programmed to nurture, teach, change lol, fix etc all people. Being an idiot as the guy above mentioned is a challenge to some younger women but that's all. Once she wins or fails she will leave. You never really get the girl. So for a little while yea maybe you get attention but not true love. That is reserved for our children and the keeper men we choose for a true partner.
                    Dick wham its good to be who you are. Don't dummy down or upgrade or down grade. Find someone like you.

Good luck. Xo
                    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
                      I am respectful, helpful, patient, polite you name it but I will stand for what I believe and protect my family physically or verbally. I consider myself a "Nice Guy" but dont piss me off!

Then you sir are "A Nice Guy". A genuine person. When I am talking about being a "Nice Guy" I am talking about something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                        Honestly speaking cm, I'm pretty much the opposite of you in certain areas.......I've NEVER had difficulty in attracting women or even being the popular one. I'm alway kind.....but- give me a reason not to be and I'll be your nightmare. This is a proven fact. I never backdown and I'm not going to the grave alone. That is why people should never mistake kindness for weakness....How I treat those I like versus the people whom I have no respect for is quite a contrast, believe me. Maybe this just proves that the likes of women are just as varied as the number of men there are. After all, there is someone for EVERYONE. Yes, I believe this. There is so much controversy to this topic, yet it is interesting and enlightening to know what people do and what they expect. So as different as you may be from me, I respect as well as have a curiosity in what you do. :-)
                        I don't actually think idiots get more women at all. It's probably pretty even.

I think my point is, they achieve it with no effort. Which is a bit unfair. And they don't deserve it.

And that's all true.

I sometimes have occasional moments of shame, but it's hard to stress enough, but the piece of me that's supposed to care, genuinely doesn't.

I've been in love with people, like seriously in love. And I often used to think how I'd feel if they dumped me - and I genuinely wasn't that bothered. I was sort of bothered, but I figured I'd probably be over it in a week or so. And I was. I've broken up with people I love, and I moved on almost instantly.

You know, women just sense this in people. They don't like feeling despensible. They're terrified of it. And they'll do anything to prove they're not.

Hence, what happens

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                          I agree that women are programmed to nurture, teach, change lol, fix etc all people. Being an idiot as the guy above mentioned is a challenge to some younger women but that's all. Once she wins or fails she will leave. You never really get the girl. So for a little while yea maybe you get attention but not true love. That is reserved for our children and the keeper men we choose for a true partner.
                          Dick wham its good to be who you are. Don't dummy down or upgrade or down grade. Find someone like you.

Good luck. Xo
                          Thank you Islander, But Some One Like You is taken!! LOL Just Kidding....no I'm NOT flirting. :-)
                          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                            Thank you Islander, But Some One Like You is taken!! LOL Just Kidding....no I'm NOT flirting. :-)
                            Hey she's taken by a Volvo!
                            As for flirting don't you all know that's my job!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Haha, you two are hilarious!
                              Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                              If you want love, give love.
                              If you want honesty, give honesty.
                              If you want respect, give respect.
                              You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Being nice is femine? Well I guess I feel like a woman! God I love that song. And at my age I still bench over 300lbs.I just love being girly? Hey sailor want a thrill? ( really hope we don't meet in a bar somewhere!)
                                If you think lifting weights equates to masculinity in female eyes.......well you have a lot to learn. Men certainly see it as masculine, but women get turned on by their brains, not their eyes.

ie they judge people by how they behave, in a social sense. Not how they look.

Comment

Working...
                                X