Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im all about pleasing my woman, the one that deserves to be with me..
    This thread was just my frustration because girl after girl says all the same things and they turn out to be something soo different. ..im feeling discouraged. ..and l didnt get cheated on and I broke up with her hhaha just to clear that up.
    I get that its not fair and wrong of me to say "all women" but I really meant everyone ive been with. ..thanks for all your words of wisdom
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Hey brother, if you can't beat em, you might as well join em! At least that's how I see it now lol
      Thats how im seeing it now...Im tired of going against the grain!
      "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Some women are just lazy. So, be lazy! That's my motto!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Let me guess.... 4herpleasure, you're going after a certain type way out of your league and nothing like you. Or you're hearing the same breakup lines over and over. Either way it's your fault.

To be honest you sound like the typical "nice guy" going after women, getting turned down because you have no clue how to talk to women or be in a relationship, and then turning around and blaming all women calling them something along the lines of "whores", "bitches", or "cunts".... Because you think you're so special that any woman would be lucky to have you. Well I've got news for you! There's a reason none of them wanted a relationship with you.

This mas surprise you but if you've got a certain type that keeps breaking your heart.... It's not all women to blame is your dear sweet MOMMA! That's right, your issues stem back to whatever intimacy model yu experienced as a child. And whatever dysfunctional relationships you're in now are because that's what feels comfortable and normal to you.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Oh shit he brought out Sigmund!!!!

:\ None of the women i've dated were anything like my mother...well, except for the nurturing aspect...
            Starting Date: 10/23/13
            BPEL: 5.5
            EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
            BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
            EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
            BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

I'm not done yet! I was just about to introduce the theory of the "precarious couple" effect, and make everything really uncomfortable when I proved 4herpleasure likes the pain these women cause... Hell, he gets off on it!

Comment

I suggest you spend a few years in Bangkok .... You will get all the training you need and your system and emotional response will become immune to these manipulative behaviours .....
                Sir_Laid_A_Lot
                Banned
                Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 03-13-2014, 12:30 AM.

Comment

"Make money, fuck bitches!" In that order. Stop placing them ahead of yourself until you know that they are a person worth being vulnerable for. It's your fault you are upset, not a woman's.

Comment

Before you must seek out a woman, you must be a complete man.
                    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Ouch, remind me never to take your biscuits at a tea party

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                      Let me guess.... 4herpleasure, you're going after a certain type way out of your league and nothing like you. Or you're hearing the same breakup lines over and over. Either way it's your fault.

To be honest you sound like the typical "nice guy" going after women, getting turned down because you have no clue how to talk to women or be in a relationship, and then turning around and blaming all women calling them something along the lines of "whores", "bitches", or "cunts".... Because you think you're so special that any woman would be lucky to have you. Well I've got news for you! There's a reason none of them wanted a relationship with you.

This mas surprise you but if you've got a certain type that keeps breaking your heart.... It's not all women to blame is your dear sweet MOMMA! That's right, your issues stem back to whatever intimacy model yu experienced as a child. And whatever dysfunctional relationships you're in now are because that's what feels comfortable and normal to you.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hmm...bitches and whores, huh?

Unfortunately gentlemen, I believe that type of mentality will only attract more of what you don't want. As the father of a daughter, I have taught her to steer clear of guys with this type of attitude towards females, and she's going to be one hell of a catch for a lucky guy one day. I'm sure I can't be the only dad doing this.

I believe if you think all that are out there are bad women, then that's likely all you will find. Sometimes the biggest rewards come from putting yourself out there a bit, being open minded. Whether it be work, relationships, or otherwise. Expect good things, and good things will happen. Maybe not today, or even tomorrow, but eventually.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                          "Make money, fuck bitches!" In that order. Stop placing them ahead of yourself until you know that they are a person worth being vulnerable for. It's your fault you are upset, not a woman's.
                          Wow, I never though gangsta rap lyrics could be used to make a point.

In that case... "If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

Never let any of these young girls get to you. You're young and there's going to be a few to break your heart, but there's much more important things in life than bitchin and crying about how a few bad girls hurt your feelings. Get over it and get ya own Beyonce.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                            Ouch, remind me never to take your biscuits at a tea party
                            Yeah, I can be a real intellectual dick sometimes. But I try to break them down with the harsh truth and then build them back up. And men are little better at handling the worst of it with only minor defensive actions.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                              "first we get money, THEN we fuck bitches". i cant believe everyone in this forum is so fucking whipped! if it was a girl complaining about men u would all be telling those men to be ashamed of themselves. when a girl says, all guys are players, all the girls in the room will agree and support it, but when a guy says something like that there has to be at least one pussy whipped "male" in here who would tell him to mind his mouth.

4herpleasure i hope u find a very special girl, the rare kind, the type that dont want to benefit from the relationship but also helps u benefit from it, the type of girl that is always down for anything anytime, right or wrong, but has class and is beautiful. in the meantime u can go ahead and take whatever revenge u seek from any particular female who did u wrong.what im saying is dont hold a grudge for to long, take care of it and let ur mind relaxxxxx. but dont break people's hearts, the ones with hearts, shallow cunts dont have hearts.. learn to read people. ones that are too complicated to read, i used to like taking chances with them, but now if i cant read and dont have a solid answer about them, i make a pass.

Originally posted by Mrs. workin_4_it View Post
                              [ATTACH]50244[/ATTACH]
                              is this a joke or something? so ur blaming men for all this shit, cant believe all those likes came from MEN lmao! this is fuken embarrassing no? men should support men like feminists do about females. only reason women got all the advantages towards men in this day is cuz men are whipped up the ass, they dont step up, they like being victims. its only getting worse. so wtf is going on, there is no correct definition of masculinity anymore in the real world, where ur considered a bitch when u take stand against a woman. being masculine means secretly carrying a great big pussy between ur legs.
                              Grim Reaper
                              Banned
                              Last edited by Grim Reaper; 03-13-2014, 06:40 AM.

Comment

4herpleasure, I glad to see your rant is over and I am sorry that you had to experience another bad one. Speaking of that, may I suggest that since this is not the first experience maybe you need to stop and analyze:

1.Your dating pattern (What kind of ladies are you attracted to?, Where are you meeting them?, ect.)
                                2. Your readiness to be in a relationship.
                                3. The readiness of your possible significant other to be in a relationship. (Just like many males, some girls are out there to have fun and not ready to settle down. Don't get serious about a goodtime girl, she will not be serious about you.)

As many have said there are good and bad out there, with sexual liberation, the behavior that was typically ascribed to males, is now openly done by females. Males are just not used to being in the receiving end of said behavior and are hundreds of years behind on the, how to deal with this crap? scale.

There are good women out there just be patient and analyze what you are doing. Doing the same thing over and over without results is the definition of insanity. You have to stop and review, something is wrong and sounds like it is your dating pattern.

Good luck to you in the future, don't worry you will figure it out and will be the right man for a woman that will be enthralled with what you do 4herpleasure.
                                MrsLooking4more
                                Retired Super Moderator
                                Member of the Month Feb 2013
                                PEGym Hero
                                Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 03-14-2014, 08:10 AM. Reason: correcting the auto correct errors. LOL
                                ​Mrs. L4M
                                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X